Outburst

Destiny

In a whole week, Donghae couldn’t contact Taeyeon at all. He tried to ask Sungmin, but he said Sunny was away to Japan with Taeyeon and Tiffany, and won’t pick up his phone either. Donghae started to worry, but he at least he knew that she’s safe. But why won’t she pick up his phone? And why won’t Sunny pick up Sungmin’s phone either? Taeyeon said that she will call when she arrives home, but the last message he got from her was in that night. All he can do now is just wait to the school begin, and meet her face-to-face to ask her what happened. And of course, time goes by when it comes to holiday. (Well, for Donghae, this holiday went like years!)

A week finally passed, and the students have to return to school. Donghae’s class started before Taeyeon’s, so he couldn’t wait for her. In the class, he couldn’t even sit still for a second. He started to text Taeyeon, but still couldn’t get an answer from her. Sunny already contacted Sungmin again, why won’t she answer his messages?

“Sungmin, why didn’t Sunny contact you in the past week?” Donghae whispered to Sungmin who is sitting beside him.

“Well, she said Taeyeon took her phone and said she can’t use it for a week while they’re in Japan.” Sungmin whispered back.

“Why? Didn’t you ask her?”

“She said Taeyeon was a bit angry, so she didn’t ask her.”

“Donghae, Sungmin! Quiet, please!” The teacher interrupted their conversation. The two of them turned back to face the blackboard. I have to ask her what happened. Donghae thought.

Time goes by and the class finally ended.

“Donghae, Siwon, may you two stay a bit?” The teacher asked right before Donghae could run out of the class. Both of them turned to the teacher while the rest of the class went out.

“Well, the case is, the acting class’s popularity is going down lately, that the school is deciding if they would keep it or not. So I was thinking that if you two may help me to introduce the class for the first years, like telling them how much fun it is in the acting class, or show them how the class would be…” The teacher explained to Siwon and Donghae. Because they are the best actor of the acting class, that’s why the teacher want them to do the job.

“Ok!” Siwon answered before Donghae could say anything.

“Then, meet the teacher in classroom C-4.” The teacher said and left the room. Donghae just heaved a deep sigh. Maybe I just wait until next break… Donghae and Siwon started to walk toward the classroom C-4.

---

“So, next lesson will be in classroom C-14 about acting.” Taeyeon’s teacher explained the situation about acting class to the class, and the class stared to move. Taeyeon didn’t hear the teacher at all, but followed where the class was heading.

Just the block next to their classroom was the classroom C-4. Taeyeon silence walked beside Sunny and Tiffany who were busy chatting about the trip. Even after a week shopping and having fun in Japan, she still couldn’t get her mind out of that night.

“Taeyeon, Taeyeon!” Tiffany called her.

“What?” Taeyeon snapped her head out of her mind and looked at them.

“Are you okay? You seem a bit lost…” Tiffany said worriedly.

“Yes! I’m totally fine!” Taeyeon said jumping and put the biggest, yet fakest smile ever on her face. “Let’s go!” She said and went in front of them.

“Is she really okay?” Sunny asked Tiffany while eyeing Taeyeon.

“Don’t know…” Tiffany answered.

The next minute the girls found themselves in the classroom C-4 with two handsome boys sitting on two chairs in a ring, chitchatting while waiting for everyone to arrive.

Taeyeon spotted one of the boys and froze. And she felt the anger slowly grew in her chest. She was happy at the first half second, but the anger took over. She got a mixed feeling right now, both missing the boy and mad at the boy. The problem was, she didn’t even know what she’s mad about. She’s just mad.

The said boy started fidgeting on his seat, wanting to talk to Taeyeon, but cannot because there were other people in the room. He didn’t want to make a scene, so he just had to calm himself down.

“Let me introduce Donghae and Siwon, your senior in acting.” The teacher said and indicated to Donghae and Siwon. The said boys stood up a bit to bow. Donghae never took his eyes of Taeyeon, while the girl avoided his stares.

“Ok, so here we are. First of all Siwon-sshi will introduce you all about the acting course and then you guys can try to act a scene yourself with these handsome boys. So, Siwon-sshi, will you start?” The teacher explained and Siwon started to ramble a lot of stuff Donghae never paid attention of. Not that it’s important anyway, at least not as important as Taeyeon’s attention.

“Thank you, Siwon-sshi. And now we can start the acting part. Anyone who wants to try?” The teacher asked the group and everyone seem to avoid the teacher’s gaze. Not that they don’t like acting, but it’s always hard to be the first one to try. “How about you, Taeyeon-sshi?” The teacher asked Taeyeon.

“Ehh… I…” Taeyeon stuttered. Everyone was eyeing her. “Okay…” Taeyeon answered, defeated.

“Good! Donghae-sshi, may you help her out a little bit? The scene is: Taeyeon is leaving you and you have to stop her. Just talk whatever that comes to your mind, it will be great if it is from your own heart.” The teacher explained while the couple stood in the middle awkwardly. “Start!” The teacher commanded and the silence fell in the room.

“Don’t go.” Donghae started, immersing himself in the character.

“Why?” Not knowing what to say, Taeyeon just said the first thing that came to her mind.

“I love you.” Donghae said while looking deeply into Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon was a bit shocked of the confession.

“You’re lying.” Taeyeon answered.

“No. I loved from the start. Can’t you see that?”

“You’re lying! You’re saying you love me but you’re meeting other girl behind my back!” Taeyeon screamed.

“She was just my friend!” Donghae screamed back.

“How can I believe you? One day you were acting so close with me, and right after we texted each other, you were having fun with other girls!? I saw you at the club with that girl!” Taeyeon bursted out.

“You… you saw us? Who do you mean?” Donghae asked carefully. Eyes slightly widen that Taeyeon was too immersed in her character.

“That girl in the club right after I performed!”

“That… wait, are you by any chance… jealous?” Donghae asked, a smile slowly creeping on his face.

“Wha… n… no!” Taeyeon denied, but the blush which appeared on her face said the otherwise. Donghae noticed that and smiled wider.

Seeing no way out, the teacher started clapping and the rest of the group followed. “Good job, Taeyeon! And thank you very much Donghae-sshi. You may return to your seat now. Someone want to try too?” Taeyeon hurried back to her seat, eyes darting everywhere but Donghae’s eyes. Donghae smiled widely and stealing small glances at Taeyeon. 

 

---------------------------------

Thank you guys for voting!!! Since many voted and I even got a new subscriber, I was thinking of thanking my readers with a chapter before the dealine is over. 

First of all, thank you all for your patience with my writer-blocks, and still want to read my story. 

Secondly, I want to say that I'm at the last year in High school, so the rest half year, I will be busying study. The story will not be updated frequently, but I will try to write as much as I can. 

Lastly, I will start a new story "soon", but I find it really weird to write/think about Taehae after the news broke out. I'm turning into a Eunhae-lover more than a Taehae-lover now. The question is: Will you guys still read a story about Taehae, or Eunhae? The story have to be about a girl and a boy, so if it's Eunhae, I will write a genderbender story. Please comment about this!!! and be patient!!! Love you all. <3