The Runaway

Destiny

"No! I'm not gonna get married!" Shouted Taeyeon.

"Whatever you say, you are getting married!" Said Mr Kim.

"I'm not!" Anwered Teayeon, earning a slap from her dad.

"Calm down." Mrs Kim said as she hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon started to cry and left the big living room. Once she got to her room, she slammed the door and locked it. She fell down on the bed and started to cry. 

"Are you ok, miss?" Said Tiffany. Taeyeon didn't notice her because she was cleaning the toilet in Taeyeon's room. 

"Fany-ah!!!" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly. "I don't want to get married with someone I don't know!" Taeyeon cried.

"It's gonna be ok. Everyone will get married when they are adults. You're still 19, and the wedding won't be before next year!" Tiffany comforted Taeyeon. Teayeon didn't answered. She was silence. Tiffany pushed her slightly to watch her face. Taeyeon was in her deeply thought... "Miss?"

"Let's go!" Said Taeyeon suddenly. Tiffany was confused. 

"What?"

"I'm leaving! I don't want it anymore! Since I was born, my life is already decided by my parents. I never decided anything. I had enough!"

"What are you saying, miss!?" Tiffany was shocked.

" I said I'm leaving! You're gonna be with me, right!?" Taeyeon stood up. She held Tiffany's shoulders with both of her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Kaja!(let's go in korean) Help me to pack some clothes, and I'm taking the money I hid!" Taeyeon started to moved around the room. She took money out from everywhere: under the carpet, in the closet of alot of beautiful, expensive clothes, behind the table...

"Move, Fany-ah! Pack mine and your clothes! Hurry up! Hwang MiYoung!!!" Tiffany was still confused. "What!? Mine clothes too!?" 

"Of course! Do you think I'm leaving you behind!? Palli(Hurry up in Korean)!"

Tiffany hurried and took two bags in the bottom of Taeyeon's big closet and put Taeyeon's most used clothes in one of them, and the hurried to her corner in the room to pank her own clothes. 

Once they're finished, they run out to the balcony, which leads to the garage where Taeyeon's car parked. Tiffany put the bags in the backseat and sat at the seat in front, still confused. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere! Ready!?" Taeyeon smirked and drove away as fast as she can.

---

(half hour later)

"Miss? Where are we going?" Tiffany finally broke the silence in an half hour.

"Seoul! I know there are a school where a lot of people can study music! I know that you like to sing, right? That's why you should be with me!"

"Miss! How could you do that!? Mr Kim won't like it!" Tiffany was shocked because of Taeyeon's action.

"Like I would care! He didn't even care about my feelings! And one more thing: DON'T CALL ME MISS! Call me Taeyeon. We are friends, right?"

"Taeyeon!? How can I do that, miss!?"

"CALL ME TAEYEON!!! We are friends since we were five. I never treated you like my maid!"

"Ok.. then Taeyeon-unnie (younger girl calls their older sis)??"

"That's right! I searched for the school yesterday, it's quite a place to hide because people used to show-off alot there, so no one will notice us!" Taeyeon winked to Tiffany.

"You're really getting crazy!" Tiffany shook her head and smiled.

---

(Flashback)

"Come here, Taeyeon!" Mrs Kim called her five years old daughter.

"What, mum?" Taeyeon runned to her mother and gave her a hugg.

"This is Tiffany, and she going to be your personal maid."

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon!" Little Taeyeon said and reached her hand to the little Tiffany. Tiffany reached her hand to the beautiful angel, but withdrew it because she saw her hand was dirty. Taeyeon took her hand and held it. Even Taeyeon's hold is weak, Tiffany could still feel the confidence and faith of that little girl.

"Let's be friend from now on!" Taeyeon smiled brightly.

Tiffany was shocked of that girl's behavior. No one ever treated her like that. She used to be alone since her parents tossed her out of her family. She have to survive by herself, and almost dying in the street in America, Mrs Kim found Tiffany and brought Tiffany back to South-Korea with her. 

"Tiffany, right? I'll show you my room! You're gonna sleep with me at night! C'mon!" Taeyeon dragged the girl with her upstair.

(end of flashback)

---

"What's the name of the school?" Tiffany asked.

"Seoul Art School in Seoul. Hope it would be many good artistes..." The last sentence is more to herself than answering Tiffany. "Here we go!" Taeyeon shouted and drove faster.

-------------

Hope you like this chapter!

I'll be working hard to update as fast as possible...

Note: The name "Seoul Art" is taken from "You're Our Legendary Leader", another Taehae story by sea0horse. Hope you will like that one too because... it is my favorite story in asianfanfic.:)