THE DILEMMA

SECOND CHANCES

 

       “Manager Inhwa will give you the flight details and hotel accommodations. Can I trust all of you that you are going to keep this a secret?” SM’s CEO Mr Kim asked the Super Junior members.

       “Yes sir we will” answered Heechul, “everything we talked about will remain in this room.”

       “Okay then, meeting adjourned! You may go back to your dorms and start packing so you can catch your flight this afternoon. I will see you all tonight, gentlemen.” Mr Kim said then headed to the door.

       Heechul stood up as soon as their CEO left and he noticed s are still all in a state of shock. “Yah didn’t you hear what CEO said? We need to go now, we need to pack and then prepare for tonight. ”

      “Hyung, we heard the same thing right? We’re not dreaming, I mean everything is real? Siwon asked Heechul to which the latter just nodded his head.

      Donghae faced Ryewook and asked him to pinch him. “Ouch, that hurts Wookie. I’m not dreaming.”

      “Yah, yah hyung it’s real alright, Heechul hyung is right we better move right now we have a lot to prepare.” Kyuhyun then pats Ryewook on the shoulder.

      “Guys stop fooling around now, let’s go! We have a plane to catch” Kangin said as he heads to the door.

 

BACK IN JEJU

      LeeTeuk and Sora just came home coming from their trip on Hwa-Sun beach. Before coming back to the villa LeeTeuk dropped the older couple first at their home and told them to take the rest of the day off.

      Upon entering the villa Sora headed straight to the kitchen to refrigerate the food Ahjumma packed for them.  LeeTeuk on the other hand unloaded their stuffs in the car. While unloading the last of their stuffs his phone rang.

      Seeing the number he first looked at the main door towards where Sora is then walked far away from it before answering.

     “Yobeosoyo? Yes, Noona I’m listening. Can I go on my own then? Okay I understand. No, no need to send a car, we can go there on our own. Yes, I think I know the way going there. Yes.....okay. Thank you too Noona. We’ll be there at exactly 7PM.” After his conversation he then turned off the phone again.

     LeeTeuk sadly looked at the villa, how do I tell Sora?  How would she react? What do I do? Oh why is my brain all blank now? Why can’t I think of something?

     "Yeobo? Yeobo? Are you not done yet?” Sora asked but seeing that LeeTeuk is nowhere near the SUV she again called for him.

     “Yeobo-yah where are you? Are you trying to scare me again? I’m telling you it won’t work anymore.”

     “Wah, Sora!” LeeTeuk suddenly appeared behind Sora.

       Yah, I told you it won’t work anymore.

       Hmmm....yup it didn’t work, I should think of something else next time. But why are you looking for me?

       Aish, it’s because you are taking too long in unloading our things and I wanted to ask too if you want to eat some watermelon and honeydew that Ahjumma gave us. So do you want some?

      “Ah, I thought you were looking for me because you miss me already” LeeTeuk pouting showing Sora that his feelings got hurt.

       “Oppa you are too much, you know that? But okay here goes.....It’s because I miss you already Yeobo-yah that I was looking for you.” Sora trying to act cute then at the same time she linked her arms with LeeTeuk’s.

        “Aigoo, so cute my baby (pinch her cheeks). Okay let’s go inside now and eat those watermelons and honeydew!” I can’t tell her not just yet, I don’t want to wipe off that happy look she has, oh what do I do? Maybe I’ll try it later.

        

         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         

       It was already 5 in the afternoon, LeeTeuk still have not told Sora about the meeting. He was pacing back and forth in living room still thinking how to break the news to her.

       Ah I think I’ll go crazy! What do I do? I still haven’t told her and it’s already 5 o’ clock. He then sat down on the sofa holds his head bowing down thinking deeply. Please, please, please I need to clear my head. He then stood up again and began walking back and forth once more.

       Sora was quietly going down the stairs thinking of surprising LeeTeuk. She was smiling mischievously thinking of her plan and is almost at the bottom of the stairs when she noticed the worried expression on LeeTeuk’s face.

       “Yeobo? Why can’t you stay still? You keep pacing back and forth, something wrong? Why that face?” she asked as she approached him.

       “Yah, yah.....ummmm.....” he stammered.

       “Something is definitely wrong! Please tell me what it is, maybe I can help?” she pleaded to LeeTeuk.

        LeeTeuk looks at Sora, Be a man LeeTeuk just tell her, you can’t prolong it anymore you know that you don’t have much time, he thought.

        Looks at Sora straight in the eye “Yeobo, you know that I love you very much right, you have to trust me on this, If I could just spare you from this I would.....”

        He was cut off by Sora holding both his hands “Yeobo, what is it? You know you’re giving me a scare right now, but knowing that you are here to protect me I can be strong, please tell me what it is that’s bugging you.”

        Slowly releasing the breath he has been holding on then said “HE asked my manager hyung a few days ago to contact us and Manager hyung asked Siwon to give the message. HE is flying here and wants to meet us”......he then released another deep sigh before proceeding “his secretary called me awhile to go to confirm the meeting place and the time.....”

         Sora a little dumbfounded upon hearing it, trying not to show that she really is getting scared on what he'll reveal next she tried giving him a comforting smile and encouraging him to go on.

         "and....." she asked

                “The meeting is today at 7 in the evening” he finished.