PICTURE PERFECT!

SECOND CHANCES

 

       After an hour of driving they have finally reach the port area.  The SUV then proceeded to the allotted spaces for vehicles. Driver Jung and his wife went down and walked on the boat leaving LeeTeuk and Sora alone in the SUV.

       Sora took out the disguises prepared by Ahjumma and started putting it on. “Yah, Sora-ya why are you wearing the disguises, are you planning on going outside? I thought we agreed to just stay here since it will only be a 20 minute boat ride.” the confused LeeTeuk asked.

       “Ani Oppa. I just want to open the window and try to take some pictures”. Sora began taking pictures and then slightly opened the door to get a better view. Click.....click.... “Look Oppa I can almost see the island now and look at how sweet those old couple are, I hope I can capture that loving look they have here in my camera, Aish so sweet!” LeeTeuk then put on his disguise and look outside to where Sora is pointing. After sometime Sora seemingly satisfied with the pictures she’d taken settled inside the car and removed her disguise Leeteuk followed suit.

       “Oh I see Ahjussi and Ahjumma coming in now”. Yeobo, don’t they look good and sweet together?” the happy Sora asked and started aiming her camera at the older couple.

       LeeTeuk nods while looking intently on the Sora’s face, she’s glowing, looks much happier now than a few days ago, he thought, how I wish I could stop time.......... “Earth to Leeteuk-shi, did you even heard a word I said?” frowning Sora asked.

       “Mianhe, Yeobo, what did you say again?” LeeTeuk asked.

       “I was asking if you want some watermelon or cookies? Are you okay? You are not sick right?” Touches Leeteuk’s forehead.

       “No, no I’m not sick, I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life”..... suddenly gives Sora a quick kiss on her lips.

        “Yah, yah......” was all Sora could say for she suddenly got shy and blushes.

        Yoon-Seo saw everything and said, “Oh don’t mind us we didn’t see anything besides me and my husband have poor eyesight now, right dear?” 

         Driver Jung looked in the mirror smiled and answered “Yes, yes poor eyesight.....go on, don’t mind the two old persons here”.

         LeeTeuk just laughed at the red-faced Sora and whispered, “You’re so cute better get used to me stealing kisses from you because I love seeing you blush like that and I love kissing you.” Sora turned beet-red again, grabs her camera and pretends to look for something.   

         Soon they reach the island, they drove to the mountain trail first. Driver Jung parked infront of the picnic areas. Both Sora and LeeTeuk put on their disguises. Sora wears a blond wig, a buri hat and big eyegalsses while LeeTeuk covers his head with a cowboy hat, dark eyeglasses, a fake nose and a moustache.

         Driver Jung: “It’s almost noon how about we have lunch first?”

         Yoon-Seo: “Yes, let’s have lunch first then we go up the mountain trail and then horseback riding. Is that okay with you Leeteuk-shi, Sora?”

         “Sure Ahjumma, let me help you prepare lunch then” Sora said.

         “Okay, I will let you because even if I refuse still you will help me. Come let’s get some water so we can boil the crabs and shrimp. The two of you better start with the fire”. Ahjumma ordered Driver Jung and LeeTeuk. Soon the 4 were busy cooking and preparing their meal. Both LeeTeuk and Sora removed their disguises since there are no other people in the picnic area.  After awhile all 4 are eating happily and enjoying the food they have prepared.

        

                _____________________________________________________________________________

 

          “Ahjumma, Ahjussi are you sure you don’t want to ride horses with us?” Sora asked for the nth time.

          “Neh, this 2 old people will just sit here and enjoy the scenery. I don’t think these old bones of mine could manage if those horses suddenly get some crazy ideas.” Says Ahjumma.

           “We are perfectly fine here. You go on ahead and ride those horses. Just don’t forget to show us some nice photos atop that mountain trail, okay?” Driver Jung said.

            LeeTeuk and Sora happily rode the horses following the mountain trail. They passed by really tall and big trees, bright green meadows and a field of yellow flowers called forsythias and azaleas as well in full bloom . It took them 2 hours to reach the top.

            “Wow, I feel like I’m closer to heaven as if I could touch those clouds” Sora said as she got off the horse.

            “Yes, and look at the sea it looks so blue and so peaceful” LeeTeuk said as he comes closer to Sora.

             LeeTeuk then backhugged Sora and said “Yeobo, we could just live and stay like this forever you know. Maybe we could start on a small business like a restaurant perhaps, I will cook and be the chef and you’ll be the waitress serving the dishes I’ve prepared but then you have to be careful when serving or else we would loose all the customers.”

             Turning her head a bit Sora asked “Yah, yeobo why would we loose our customers if the food is good and the one serving them was once an actress and a pretty one according to you?”

             “Because my Yeobo is so clumsy and there is a possibility that the food wouldn’t land on our customers table but rather on the floor” the grinning LeeTeuk said.

             “Yah, (slapping LeeTeuk on the arm and escaping his embrace) you are so mean Yeobo” Sora pouting.

             “Aigoo, my baby princess......Don’t worry even if you are clumsy I still love you and what should we do you can’t serve and most of all I can’t allow you to cook or else the whole place will burn down”. He then quickly gives Sora a quick kiss on the lips and runs off.

“            Jung soo-yah you really are mean, wait till I get my hands on you”. Sora started to laugh as she ran after LeeTeuk who accidentally left a shoe while running away from her.

              “Ah....what a beautiful picture, really when you are young you can do anything you want. Don’t they look lovely my dear?” the not so old tourist asked her husband.

              “They do look lovely and very much in love” replied her husband “just like when we were their age”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Hello friends! Hope you are all feeling good today. How was valentine's day?.....by the way I uploaded 2 chapters for today because I might not be able to upload tomorrow. Hope you all like this and I'll try to upload again if I'll have free time. Got to go to class now.....