WHAT HAPPENED?

SECOND CHANCES

 

       Sora’s jaw and eyes widened as soon as they enter the villa. Wow the interior is even better than I imagined Sora thought. It looks like a picture from a magazine that has come alive.

       Almost everything inside the house is made from natural materials starting with the wooden floor, the wall is painted in white while some parts are made of glass or wood and there are no windows instead the house is full of glass doors. One of the walls in the living area is made of bright brown stone and on its corner a female statue stands holding a vase with water flowing from it and surrounding this are live bamboo shoots. The cream-colored crescent shaped sofa adorned with circular pillows in different shades of brown faces the stoned wall with the statue and in the middle is a low wooden table with a bonsai plant on top of it. Besides the stoned wall is a glass door which opens into a garden decorated with lots of bonsai plants.  A wooden staircase separates the living area from the kitchen and dining area.

       The kitchen is very modern it is all state of the art. The dining area’s ceiling is made of wood arranged in criss-cross manner extending down to the wall. The dining table and chairs are all made of dark wood. The wooden wall opens to a small elevated room, inside is a low wooden table and cushions used as chairs and it is used as a tea room. The walls are painted with drawings of Japan’s countryside and cherry blossoms with some bamboo shoots. Both dining and tea room have glass doors which open into the bonsai garden and in the middle of the bonsai garden is a small pond with a small bridge. The house is really breath-taking and Sora can’t help but be amazed by its beauty.

       “A Japanese architect designed this and Young Master’s Omma personally had a touch in the interior design. She loves bonsai plants and said to have really enjoyed her stay in Japan that’s why the house is Japanese inspired”, Yoon-Seo proudly explained.

        After the brief tour inside the house LeeTeuk and Sora ate the delicious meal Yoon-Seo prepared and even asked the two to join them. Yoon-Seo promised them that she will drop by the house around noon and prepare them a delicious lunch while Driver Jung gave the car keys to LeeTeuk to which the latter declined and just ask the older man to use the car going home and that LeeTeuk will just call him if they need the car.

        Driver Jung and his wife thanked them and both bid the younger couple goodbye, Yoon-Seo hold LeeTeuk’s hand and told him to rest well and not get worried anymore for he and Sora are both safe in the villa.

          As soon as the older couples left, both LeeTeuk and Sora checked all the doors and windows if they’re properly locked and spread the curtains inside the house then both went up to their room. Sora opened the door to the room to let LeeTeuk who is carrying their bags get inside first.

         “Woah! Look at this Yeobong!” Uttered Sora, “all glass doors again and there’s a veranda here too, and there’s stairs too but where is this going?” Then she started going down the stairs forgetting about LeeTeuk with the bags and the door.

         “Yah, yah....Sora please hold the door first”. LeeTeuk too was amazed at how the room was designed.

            "Mianhe Oppa. I was taken aback by the room”, she then went back up to where LeeTeuk is and took one of the bags and held the door open.

                “It’s okay Yeobong. It is nice right?” Something caught his eye so he left the bags and went outside. “Hmmmm, it’s even better here, look there are wooden chairs as well and look at that panel of woods on your left. I bet that’s a secret door going to I don’t know where. Want to check it out?”

            Sora nodded then the two checked on the wooden wall, and to their amazement once pushing it the door opened to a secret garden with a mini pool and a Jacuzzi.

          “Wow, this is really amazing. I think Oppa all the rooms have access to this place then tried to push the other wooden doors."

          "Yay....I’m right. Hmmm, I could stay here all night and lie down on this chairs and enjoy the stars and the sky”, Sora dreamily said and sat on one of the beach chairs,

            LeeTeuk then joined Sora and both just sat there looking up in the sky each lost in their own thoughts. They just sat there like that for a few minutes enjoying the bright moon and stars in the sky just then the sound of a frog broke their quiet moment together.

        “Well, we can enjoy this for the rest of our stay here but as much as I want to I think I would prefer the soft bed inside besides my body is crying for some rest and I’m sure you are too. So how about we call it a day?” LeeTeuk said as he offered his hand to Sora and both stood up walking hand in hand.

         “Okay Oppa, you go ahead and use the bathroom first while I unpack” Sora said. As soon as she entered the door Sora suddenly stopped, Ah so that’s where those stairs will lead to, the bedroom is down below she thought.

        “And wae why are you suddenly stopping?” as he then followed Sora’s gaze.

       “Ah so the bedroom is down there, really neat! If someone would be peeping here he won’t be able to see the occupants of this room. Clever architect! Giving the occupants more privacy, right Princess?.”

       She didn’t answer only smiled then both went down the flight of stairs and checked the bed and bathroom.

        “Yeobo-yah, you go ahead and use the bathroom looks like your eyes would soon drop” Leeteuk said.

        “But Oppa you said you are tired and want to rest so just go ahead. See I can still open my eyes” narrowing her eyes to proove her point.

       “Aish, it’s okay you go ahead. Be quick and don’t fall asleep in there okay” then pushed Sora towards the bathroom.

        “Okay, okay! Wait Oppa I need to get my things first and I promise to be quick.”

        As soon as Sora entered the bathroom, LeeTeuk took out the phone Siwon gave him before they boarded the plane and dialled Siwon’s number.

        After a few rings Siwon answered.  “Yoboseoyo?”

       “Siwon-ah this is hyung”, LeeTeuk climb the stairs two at a time then went out into the veranda. “We have arrived here in Jeju safely. Well from the looks of it seems no one noticed us when we arrived.”

       Hyung-ah, I’m glad you have arrived safely. Is everything okay? Were you able to meet Driver Jung? Did anyone recognize you? How about the media? Why just call now? We’ve been worried about you and Sora. All of us gathered here in the living room waiting for your call and now well the members have fallen asleep here while waiting even I hyung have fallen asleep waiting for this call.

        “Woah, slow down Siwon-ah! Mianhe for not being able to call as soon as we landed. Yes we’ve met Driver Jung and his wife and as of this moment we are inside your villa, Sora is taking a bath that’s why I was able to call you Young Master!” chuckled LeeTeuk.

          Aish hyung....don’t call me that. Ahjumma still calls me young master eh?

          Yes. So how are things in Seoul? Any news? How are they taking things?

         It’s kinda weird hyung, when you both left after there was an uproar among the fans and then the media went backstage and keep on asking us questions, and the next thing I know we are being ushered towards the van after that everything was a blur and then when we reached the dorms we tried to search the internet for any news about what happened but nothing came out hyung. It’s like nothing ever happened. Even our manager hyung didn’t say anything after he dropped us off and that’s why I think it’s kinda scarier.

        Is that so? Wait I think Sora is done (hearing the shower stop). I’ll call you again maybe tomorrow. Thank you for everything, say thank you to the others as well.

          It’s the least we could do for you hyung and for Sora also. You are now responsible for her hyung so please protect her from everything and I think it’s going to get uglier as days pass by.

          Thank you again Siwon-ah especially this new phone, very clever of you. Both Sora and I turned off our phones so this one is handy.

         “When you let us in on your plan we thought of all the possible scenarios and escape plans just in case....Take care hyung”....then the line went dead.

 

Back in Seoul at the SJ dorms.

 

          Donghae heard Siwon talking to someone on the phone. “Yah Siwon-ah is that hyung?”

          Sssshhhh.......neh it is hyung.

         “Aye, why didn’t you wake me up” Donghae complained a little louder arousing some members from sleep.

          “Is it true LeeTeuk hyung called”, the sleepy Ryewook ask.

          “Yes...but guys keep your voices down, someone might be eavesdropping then everything won’t go well as we planned.”

        Everyone is back now even Kyuhyun and Ryewook who just recently finished their military duties. All 10 members are fully awake now and listening intently to what Siwon is saying.

      Outside their dorms 2 pairs of ears are listening as well but couldn’t clearly hear what the members were talking.

        Siwon still whispering to s, “tomorrow everyone should act like we too are completely puzzled where hyung is and try to dig some information as well. Guys we need to be careful okay? Right now I have a weird feeling that someone’s listening. I think our every move now will be closely monitored by everybody and that includes our managers and agency.”

      Ryewook then softly whispered, “Hyung we have another problem, we don’t have hyungsunim’s parents number.”

       “Aish then we need to find a way to contact them, but we must do it discreetly” whispered Kangin.

       “Yes everything must be done discreetly, no room for mistakes, Understand?” Heechul said.

      Everyone nodded in agreement. Sungmin then said, “we must do everything we can for hyung. Now that we are complete once again I think we have the advantage here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORA’S JOURNAL

I still can’t believe it, it all happened so fast and the next thing I know we are boarding a plane going to Jeju-do. All the members wished us luck. Glad that we have arrived safely here in Jeju, it’s even amazing that no one actually recognized us in the airport thanks to the disguises Heechul Oppa prepared. We are currently staying at Siwon’s villa here in Seogwipo. The house is really amazing, it’s like a picture from a magazine. It’s just picture perfect........What am I saying? I know I’m just beating around the bush and not really addressing what I feel right now. But what do I really feel right now? The truth is I don’t really know how I feel, I think it hasn’t sink in yet, I’m still in cloud 9 and seeing Oppa sleeping peacefully, AHHH in my heart I knew I did the right thing. I hope I’m not being selfish by choosing this path.......Actually I’m not worried about myself  I am more worried for Oppa. I heard his fans cry when we were leaving the stage I just can’t imagine their reactions. I hope his fans would be able to accept things and not abandon him because if they do I know that would hurt him a lot and everything he has worked for all these years would just be wasted.......I’m so selfish I forgot about Omma and Appa’s feelings, but then I know that they will understand and support me and Oppa. Eversince they met him they have thought of him as their own son and sometimes Omma is more worried about him. Maybe it’s because of what he has experienced growing up that’s why Omma cares for him this much even Appa, I never thought that he could and would accept him again after everything that has happened between us in the past......I need to be strong both for our sakes but especially for Oppa.......I know I have chosen this path but I really do hope that we could overcome this...............