INNER THOUGHTS

SECOND CHANCES

 

SORA’S JOURNAL

 

                Ahhh...It’s getting a bit cold nowadays. It’s almost 3 in the morning and just arrived a few minutes ago. I came from the filming of WGM. I was a nervous wreck while walking going to the theatre. I could really feel my knees shake and my heart was beating really fast! I thought that my chest would rip out! Finally I met my virtual husband and it is indeed LeeTeuk-shi of Super Junior. Honestly that day on Strong Heart he caught my attention he was someone that stood out from all the people present that day but sadly I wasn’t able to greet him properly and now I’m glad that it’s him because at least now I would be given the chance to get to know him better. Well on Strong Heart I saw him as this talkative outgoing guy but today he is different. He is a bit quiet and kind of shy. I never thought that we would be really awkward with each other I mean seeing that my virtual husband is LeeTeuk-shi, a very talkative guy on his varieties I thought that he would somehow lead the conversations but I got a surprise seeing the tongue-tied LeeTeuk.

                At first he just kept sneaking glances and not talking I was getting a bit uncomfortable as well. I don’t know how I would start the conversation and thinking that since he is the guy maybe he could start and lead on right? Well he did start it’s sort of one liners I guess we really are awkward. Thanks to s efforts.....Oh yeah I’ve met for of s, what was their name again? I hope I heard it right, it’s Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun and what’s the name again of the blond guy? Is it Hyukjae or Eunhyuk? Oh whatever I think it sounds like that. As I said thanks to them for helping us ease the tension and awkwardness but these guys they are naughty and made us look in the eyes and hold hands! Just met for a few minutes and we were sort of holding hands already. Geez.....You know what’s funny? I think I’m not the only one who can’t look him straight in the eye LeeTeukshi as well can’t look at me face front. I bet we look like idiots there I mean I’m a grown-up he is a grown-up but why can’t we do a simple thing like that. Not only that when s ask to give each other a pet name he called me “Aegi Princess”! Me? His BABY PRINCESS! What is he thinking? It’s too burdensome and why can he call me his princess on the first meeting? It was really awkward but in the end I can’t just call him Oppa since he has given me a pretty pet name so I ended up saying that he is “MY PRINCE” since I’m the princess.....Although it’s a bit burdensome I kind of like it! I’m weird right? I felt good and the way he treated me when we went to Namsan for a late dinner or early breakfast? I am crazy right? He even fed me....oh that’s a bit embarrassing but felt good again. He even played the piano although he’s kind of funny and weird being shy but still it’s good even his self composed song! I think I am right that he really is something.

                I think the one I met today wasn’t LeeTeuk-shi although at times I get a glimpse of the variety star LeeTeuk-shi. I think it was more of the shy and timid Park Jungsu. I am more curious now than the first time we met. I just hope next time we meet we’ll be a little less awkward.....

 

 

JOURNAL

 

                Aish so tired! I just came back from Busan. Geez, I feel great! I received an award as best new actress for my movie “Sunny”. Slowly I am able to fulfil my dreams and hopefully in the near future I could somehow work behind the camera, I also wanted to be a director but for me to understand the actors I need to be one first. Thank you dear God for all the opportunities you are giving me I promised that I will work even harder and appreciate every little things that come my way and I promised to stay rooted on the ground even if I get famous or something.......

                But aside from getting the award I’m really happy and touched with the event LeeTeuk-shi did right before I went to Busan. I would really have screamed out loud if I were not in public, I mean who wouldn’t be touch with what he did? LeeTeuk-shi a famous hallyu star who is very busy as well send me off to Busan, not just send me off at the airport but rode with me on the airplane!!! Even if he has to go back as soon as we landed on Busan, I still can’t believe that he did that and I am more touched and surprised with this than the one he did prior to that. I was already touched that he went to my outdoor filming so early in the morning, a very busy person who woke up early just to visit me when he could be sleeping and resting and then he also made the effort of giving tonic drinks to the staff and taking time as well to stick our picture on those tonic drinks. He also bought some rice cakes for me. Then when we reached the airport he even gave me his own personal jacket and I was already happy with that gift and for me that was the best gift I mean giving something that you own. But I was wrong when I thought that was the best gift, HIS RIDING WITH ME ON PLANE GOING TO BUSAN IS THE BEST GIFT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM SOMEONE! He really made me feel so SPECIAL and I really felt that I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD to receive that kind of gift. It’s even better than the bracelet he gave me on the plane.....Am I dreaming?  He really did all those things for me right? Eventhough I am happy and really appreciate what he did still a there is a part of me saying not to invest my emotions too much, we just met for the 2nd time and is it really possible to do these things for a person you just met? What if he is doing these just for the sake of the show? True that we don’t follow any scripts when filming WGM but still.....I need to guard and hold my heart really tight or else I might fall for him for real and end up getting hurt. This seems to be too good to be real, but for now I won’t think much and just enjoy the ride!

 

                  

JOURNAL

 

                The producer-nim of WGM called my manager awhile ago and asked if we could film at my middle school and instead of saying yes I asked Manager Oppa to ask him if it’s possible to just do it at LeeTeuk-shi’s school because I want to do something for him and besides I heard that he has to leave again with s and his company for their World Tour and won’t be seeing him for a while so I want to do something for him before he goes overseas. Glad that the producer-nim liked my idea and so I have prepared everything that I’ll need tomorrow. For once I wanted to do something for him to show him that I appreciated everything he has done for me so far and I do hope he’ll like it even if it’s not that special, I don’t know why my heart is feeling this way but I hope everything turns out okay tomorrow.

 

 

JOURNAL

 

                My body is so tired after filming WGM but why is it that I don’t feel that tired? I was really nervous that today’s event won’t turn out good but I shouldn’t have worried that much because everything turned out good, NO! It’s better than I have expected. I’m worried that he might not like it but instead I saw how happy he was going back to his school. One of my gifts to him was playing a music piece on the piano and I was glad that I didn’t messed it up even though it’s been awhile since I last played it. He really appreciated that and even ask me to play another one for him, he really looked so happy when I played another song and we even composed our “Lunch Time” song. It’s been awhile that I haven’t played the piano that why’s I had forgotten how joyful it was. Actually I just recently started playing it again because of LeeTeuk-shi’s performance during the first date we had it made me want to go back to playing. I had fun and I hope we could do it again some other time and he promised to teach me how to play it using chords. We even went to meet his mentors and his teacher showed me old pictures of Jungsoo-shi, I prefer to call him by his real name when not filming. I get to see also his grades and he was a good student and during his student days he has shown his leadership skills already. Then after seeing his grades his teacher asked if we want to meet some juniors of his. Well seeing his juniors was actually one of my plans. Everything was going smoothly I thought and we were giving out the milk and bread I have prepared for his juniors and LeeTeuk-shi was very thankful but then as we were almost done somebody said that they haven’t received anything yet, I was so embarrass that I hadn’t prepared much. I mean how could I not think of buying extra in case things like these happen. I excused myself and rushed outside to look for my Manager Oppa to ask him a favour to buy some more milk and bread but then LeeTeuk-shi run after me and asked me what’s wrong and so I told him that I would ask Manager Oppa to buy some more bread and milk for his juniors and apologized to him for not preparing that much. I thought that he would sort of make some comments but instead he said not to worry and he will just ask his dongsaengs to share it with one another and no need for me to ask manager to buy some more. I still feel regretful not being able to prepare well. After the meeting with his dongsaengs he again comforted me and said that I had done well and not to worry anymore about what happened and he said that they understood it. I smiled and somehow it made me feel good that even though I messed up a little still he appreciated my effort.

                We went to the rooftop to spend some time together and get to know each other some more. Much as I wanted to send him off at the airport I just did it at the rooftop. I gave him some ramen, chocolates, pepper paste and a neck pillow. I know these aren’t much and they may seem childish but I’m giving him these gifts to give him encouragement. I can’t directly tell him the real meaning of my gifts instead I just made some notes and attached it to every item. Honestly if I could be with I want to take care of him I wanted to say here is a neck pillow take a few minutes and rest and while you are resting eat these chocolates so you could have regain some more energy and the ramen to not forget to eat even though he is very busy and for the pepper paste to remind him that I am waiting for him back home. Wish I could tell that to him face front......The more I get to see him the more that I realize that there is something more in him that I am curious to know!