MY IDEAL GUY?

SECOND CHANCES

 

                A month after Sora’s guesting on Strong Heart her Manager received an offer from MBC and at this very moment are heading to meet the producer of the show.

                “Oppa, what is the show again?” Sora asked as she looks for it on the internet.

                “It’s We Got Married, a sort of reality show where two individuals would act like they are married but no scripts will be given, you just do what your instincts tell you to do given this scenario that you and your partner are married” says her manager.

                “Isn’t that kind of hard Oppa pretending to be married to your partner when you have just met this person? I’m not that confident to do this but still I’ll listen to what the producer will say” Sora can’t help but frown thinking of the situation.

                “It is kind of hard but then come to think of it this will help you gain a lot of exposure and besides we are not sure yet if you’ll be chosen for this so in the mean time just relax and don’t think much of it, let’s wait on what the producer will say to us, okay?”

                “Arasso Oppa” replied Sora.

                Suddenly the car stopped and took a left turn into the carpark. Oh we have arrived at MBC, if I do get this then I hoped that whoever will be my partner would be someone nice and easy to talk to Sora thought.

                Sora and her Manager went to meet the producer. They talked for almost 3 hours, at first her Manager was with her and then the producer asked permission if he could talk to Sora alone.

                PRODUCER:  Miss Kang, can you please describe to me what would you like your ideal husband be I mean physical qualities as well as personality.

                Sora:  Ohh, Ummm......I really don’t have an ideal guy in mind, I mean just as long as he is nice, smart and easy to talk to and funny then that is fine with me. I don’t care much about appearances.

                PRODUCER:  Okay (scribbling something on his pad). So you are more into the personality of the person rather than the physical attributes. What about the interests or the work of the guy? Would you prefer a fellow actor or an idol perhaps?

                Sora:  Honestly sir I don’t mind whether he is an actor or an idol as long as I could get along with him. I’m sorry if I don’t give you specific answers, ahhh.....I really don’t know what I want (smiling shyly) It seems I’m just wasting your time but I can tell you one thing sir, If ever I will be chosen I want to show the different sides of me to whoever I will be paired off and I want to treat this show just like how I would if I were dating that person. I mean I can know a person if he is my ideal guy once I get to know him.....I am not good at expressing myself am I sir? (looks shyly at the producer)

                Producer smiling widely at Sora said “No you aren’t wasting my time in fact I can grasp what you are trying to say. Do you know any idols?”

                Oohhh why did he have to ask this question Sora thought. Sora slightly blushes then answers “You might think of me as dumb and ignorant but rather than pretending to know I will truthfully say that I don’t really know who is who and which idol is from which group. It’s not that I don’t like them but it’s a bit hard knowing which is which because we do have a lot of idols and sometimes when I see them I think they all look alike....”

                The producer can’t help but smile on what Sora said. This girl has a charm that she isn’t aware of and is very honest, she speaks what her mind tells her. I can’t wait to see how she would react if she got paired with an idol since she knew nothing of idols and no idea who is who, this would be very interesting the producer thought.

                PRODUCER: Would it bother you if the one you are paired with is younger or same age or could also be someone older than you?

                Sora:  Frankly I guess age doesn’t really matter as long as you both understand each other and get along well. I mean for example I met two guys one is younger than me but is matured for his age and very much responsible while the other one is older but acts like a 12 year old and doesn’t know his responsibilities then I would prefer the younger one who is more matured in thinking and responsible....So I guess age won’t matter as long as that person can act or be matured and is responsible.

                The producer is looking intently on Sora as she speaks, this young lady here is really something, can’t wait to cast her and I think I have an idea who I’ll pair her up with, he thought. After Sora finished speaking the producer stood up and offered his hand to Sora for a handshake signalling the end of her interview.

                “Well, Miss Kang I do hope that I could work with you and we’ll give your manager a call when we have finalize everything. It was a pleasure talking and getting to know you” he said.

                “Ani sir the pleasure is all mine and I also hope to work with you in the future. Thank you very much” shaking the producers hand and at the same time bowing to show her respect.

                As soon as Sora left the office the producer called his secretary.

                “Kindly call LeeTeuk-shi and his manager and set the meeting ASAP. I think I found the right person to pair him up with so I’d like to confirm it if he’ll accept” says the producer giving his secretary a satisfied smile.

                “Sir can I ask something?” ask the secretary. Seeing the producer nod “Are you thinking of pairing him up with the young lady Kang Sora whom you talked to awhile ago?” she added.

                “Yes, I am. I think it would be very interesting. I learned a lot from the two of them that would be very interesting for the viewers and if the viewers thought that they know their idols then I guess this two would prove them wrong, I would say that this is a “Match made from a Mismatch” smiling even wider just thinking on the possible outcome if both parties would agree.  

 

 

 

SORA'S JOURNAL

 

              Today Manager Oppa and I went to MBC and talked to producers of We Got Married. It's not sure yet if I would be casted here but maybe because they offered it I would have a chance. The producer asked me about my ideal guy, up until now I'm still thinking about my ideal guy. I wasn't able to give him anything specific....My ideal guy? I really can't describe him! I don't know what I want him to look like. Am I weird not knowing what I want my ideal guy to look like? Hmmmm.......can't think of something. All I want is someone who is sincere, smart, someone that I can talk to and can make me laugh, it's a bonus if he is good-looking but that doesn't really matter. Do I have a chance in being casted here? Maybe not after the talk with the producer and the way I gave him answers ahhh! I don't think I have a chance but manager Oppa is hoping that I could get in, he said that it is a good opportunity for me to gain popularity and get new projects.......Honestly after thinking, I want to be casted in WGM it is indeed an opportunity for me but unlike Manager Oppa I think it would be a great opportunity for me to meet someone and date again. It's been awhile since I've been into a relationship and it's nice too if I have someone aside from my parents that I could share my happiness and frustrations. Someone whom I can talk to after a hard days work, someone who'll cheer me up when I'm down and encourage me to work harder inorder to reach my dream, someone who shares the same passion........Hmmmmm I just really need someone who'll care for me and understand my line of work.....If it weren't for my work will I still be with Oppa? Sora, forget the past okay. I'm sure he is happy now and maybe you really are not meant for each other........ohhhh if I do get casted here I'll try to learn something about idols, the producer asked me about idols and I can't tell him anything I really felt so dumb and in the end I just admitted that I don't know anything about idols which is true but in my line of work I should somehow need to know something about them. Who knows I might get to work with one of them and it's really shameful if I don't know anything......If and when I get casted I want to enjoy the show and hopefully I do get to meet a nice man!