AWKWARD START

SECOND CHANCES

 

                 "Do you know now who will be my partner hyung?” asked LeeTeuk.

                “Sorry I still have no idea other than her being an actress, maybe it really is Kang Sora as what the netizens say” says his manager.

                “Hyung can’t wait to meet her?” asked Eunhyuk.

                “Maybe hyung is nervous but then why would you be nervous since you always get along with female?” says Kyuhyun.

                “Manager hyung why does it have to be LeeTeuk hyung he will enlist soon, can’t I replace hyung instead?” says Yesung.

                “Hahahaha.....hyung you really want to be in WGM too eh?” asks Wookie.

                “Yup, I wanted to try it too and who knows I might actually like the virtual wife they would pair me with?” replied Yesung.

                “Excuse me but Producer-nim is asking for you guys to proceed to the set now” says one of the staffs of WGM.

                “Yes, yes thank you. We’ll be there shortly.....guys time to go inside the studio now” says Manager Inhwa as he ushers the members out of the dressing room.

                The members were done filming a brief introduction of the newest couple on WGM. LeeTeuk was asked to go back to the dressing room to wait for further instructions regarding their first meeting. The other members bid him goodbye.

                “Hyung are we really leaving LeeTeuk hyung now? Can’t we watch or follow him as he meets his virtual wife?” asks Kyuhyun.

                “Aish why would you want to watch LeeTeuk meet his virtual wife anyway you can just watch during the broadcast or ask him what happened” says the Manager Sook-jung.

                “Is Manager Inhwa going to stay with LeeTeuk hyung?” asks Eunhyuk. “Maybe we could ask him if we could stay as well just in case hyung needs something?” added Eunhyuk hoping that they could stay.

                “Hyung I need to go now I still have my radio show” says Shindong to their Manager.

                “Wish I could stay too but me and Yesung hyung have an early commitment tomorrow” says Ryewook.

                “Manager Inhwa didn’t say if you guys could stay so let us all go back now” says Manager Sook-jung.

                “Hyung please can we ask Manager Inhwa if we could stay?” pleaded Dongahe to Manager Sook-jung.

                Aish, these guys really, okay I’ll go ask. Shindong, Yesung and Ryewook can go ahead with Manager Go. Be careful on your way back.

                Manager Sook-jung talked to Manager Inhwa about the boys wanting to stay behind and watch LeeTeuk’s first meeting with his virtual wife. After a few minutes both went to look for the producer to ask permission if the boys could stay and the producer agreed to the 4 members staying but they have to go ahead and wait at the said meeting place without LeeTeuk knowing and that they might participate if the need arises. LeeTeuk on the other hand is inside the dressing room waiting. His stylist retouched his make-up and hair and fixed his clothes as he wait for instructions then after awhile a staff member entered the room and told LeeTeuk that they will start filming in 5 minutes.

                LeeTeuk will be meeting his wife in a theatre and so after receiving the mission he then proceeded to the said meeting place. He was very nervous his eyes kept wandering around inside the theatre and he keeps on releasing deep sighs.  Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun are secretly hiding inside the theatre as well and they can see and hear LeeTeuk. They can’t help but laugh on their hyung who looks so pitiful waiting for his bride. After a few minutes of waiting a short introduction video of female actresses was shown and LeeTeuk was smiling as he saw some of the prettiest actresses on screen like Min Hyorin, Lee Min Jung, Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye-kyo. Could one of them really be his virtual wife? Suddenly a very familiar song was being played it is the song from the movie “Sunny” and while he was watching this his virtual wife arrived as well in the theatre and is slowly walking towards where he is.

                The screen then showed Kang Sora as his virtual wife and suddenly lights were focused on the stairs near the projector. LeeTeuk was taken aback by the beauty of his young wife Kang Sora, she looks very much different from the Kang Sora of the movie “Sunny”. This surely was not the girl he met in Strong Heart. The one standing infront of him is one hot gorgeous babe! The two were really awkward and kept greeting each other.  It’s been some time before LeeTeuk asked Sora to come and sit with him. Once seated, he kept sneaking glances towards Sora and he really got tongue-tied that all he could do was smile, sigh and sneak glances towards her. Sora on the other hand is as nervous as LeeTeuk that she just laughs whenever she caught LeeTeuk staring at her. There wasn’t much conversation between the two only awkward silence can be heard. The SuJu boys can’t help but laugh at their hyung who has become really quiet and shy infront of this young lady. The members then decided to help ease the tension and so ask the producer’s permission if they could help. The producer seeing the situation listened to their suggestions and gave then he gave them permission to carry it out. They entered the theatre and LeeTeuk and Sora were surprised with their sudden appearance. They did an impromptu dance performance of “Sorry, Sorry” and gave mission to both LeeTeuk and Sora. Somehow the tension and awkwardness was lessened and so they left the two and promised to come back if ever they are still awkward. Seeing that their hyung is still not in his right state of mind they again decided to come out again and did another dance to help ease the awkwardness. They also asked LeeTeuk to dance on his own to help him loosen up. Somehow the nervousness of LeeTeuk lessened and he was able to talk to Sora although there is still some quiet gaps at least they are not as awkward as the first time. The members again appeared for the last time but this time their mission is to help Sora loosen up and in the end they requested her to dance as well. Sora politely declined but seeing that this won’t do she just ask them if they could dance with her so she can follow. In the end LeeTeuk  guided his new wife as she danced with s and seeing that it’s burdensome for her to dance since she is wearing a dress he openly stopped s from dancing and after a while the 4 boys bid them farewell. LeeTeuk then told Sora that they would now proceed to the place he had prepared for them for their date. 

                The truth is a day before the said meeting LeeTeuk was asked by the producer to choose a place where he wants to hold their first date. LeeTeuk has chosen a very nice and romantic place in Namsan and with the help of WGM staff they were able to reserve the place. The filming ended past midnight and after the filming both Sora and LeeTeuk thanked everybody. Both just said a polite thank you to each other and left since both are still awkward with each other.