I MISS YOU OPPAS / I MISS MY DONGSAENGS

SECOND CHANCES

 

        It’s been days since LeeTeuk and Sora arrived on the island. The day to day activities are always pre-planned and   Driver Jung or his wife would make the necessary arrangements. Everyday the older couple would pick them up very early in the morning bringing along some homemade breakfast or sometimes they bring the younger couple to their house to have breakfast because both enjoys the home-cooked meals Yoon-Seo prepares. After breakfast they proceed to the planned activities for the day. Sometimes when the place they want to go to seems to be a little crowded the older couple accompanies them posting as their bodyguards aka parents on a family trip but most of the time they were left alone to enjoy the scenery the island offers and luckily they were able to do this without any worries because no one has been able to recognize them and its all thanks to the very impressive and creative disguises Yoon-Seo provides for them.

       They are spending some real quality time together and creating beautiful memories making up for the lost time that they were apart. It’s not everyday that they can be plain Jungsoo and Sora and act like ordinary people enjoying the beach, walking hand in hand on villages or market or hiking just to see the sunset or sunrise so they are making the most of it while they can because in the real world they are known as LeeTeuk a hallyu star and leader of a boy band and Kang Sora the actress.

                After enjoying the homecooked dinner again at the older couples house LeeTeuk and Sora are on their way back to the villa. Both are happily whispering sweet nothings at each other and Driver Jung can’t help looking at his rear view mirror at the happy couple sitting at the back. He then glances at his wife who is wiping tears from her eyes.

                “Aigo why are you crying” he softly whispered. “I can’t help it, seeing them so happy like these, it pains me that this two lovely people can’t do normal things like us. Everyone is always watching their every move and soon they have to face the reality and” ..........Yoon-Seo then stopped talking and just continue wiping the tears that keeps on falling she doesn’t want them to see her crying and besides they are almost at the villa.

                “Thanks Ahjussi Ahjumma,” LeeTeuk and Sora both said at the same time and then Sora gave Yoon-Seo a kiss, “Wae have you been crying?” she asked the older woman.

                “Ani, ani, something caught my eye awhile ago.” Yoon-Seo touched Sora’s face and said “you are very welcome Sora-shi and tomorrow I make you a delicious and nutritious meal because you need to have full stomach before you go hiking. You’ll be needing all your reserve energy and I will prepare some snacks for you to bring also. Rest well tonight okay, you too Lee-Teuk-shi. We will see you in the morning, neh.”

                “Well if you keep on feeding us delicious food Ahjumma I think we will soon be as big as Kangin and Shindong,” LeeTeuk joked. Yoon-Seo knows the two SJ member quite well she met them briefly when she was in Seoul at Siwon’s house.

                “Neh and I think I will be scolded by manager hyung if he sees me gained weight and I might loose my job as well,” Sora said.  “Aish don’t prepare too much Ahjumma you also rest when you get home. You also get tired taking care of us.”

                “It’s nothing in fact I enjoyed taking care of you both.”

“Aye, stop the drama you are not good actress they need to rest now and need to wake up early”, Driver Jung said making LeeTeuk and Sora laugh. “I’ll be here to pick you up same time, okay?” They said their goodbyes and left the younger couple.

                LeeTeuk and Sora were preparing for bed when suddenly LeeTeuk’s phone rings. The two then looked at each other and both have worried expressions. LeeTeuk looked at the phone and saw an unregistered number and after 5 more rings he answered the phone.

                LeeTeuk: “Yobeoseyo?”

                Hyung it’s me Donghae. I got this number from Siwon-ah and don’t worry it’s safe for us to talk.

                LeeTeuk jokingly asked “Okay, why are you calling then? You called us at a bad timing, Hyung and Sora are about to sleep.  Aish, do you know that you are interrupting something here, LEE DONGHAE!” Sora then threw a pillow at LeeTeuk who is smiling mischievously.

                Donghae sounding annoyed said “Wae, wae hyung, aish what are you two doing?  Are you making me envious?”

                LeeTeuk still smiling, “you envy hyung, Donghae-yah?”

               “Of course I do hyung, aish I really should have dated her when I had the opportunity during the filming of our drama,” smiling mischievously as LeeTeuk became silent on the other end. " Hyung? Hyung, are you still there? I’m just joking hyung, you know I won’t do that right?”

              “Of course I do know that”, but deep inside LeeTeuk can't help but feel a little jealous towards Sora's closeness with both Donghae and Sungmin especially with the former.

                Ryewook then grabbed the phone from Donghae.....”Hyung it’s Wookie, How are you and hyungsunim? Do you eat healthily? Are you taking good care of Sora? I miss you hyung! Can I talk to Sora?”

                   Donghae then grabbed the phone from Ryewook, “Hyung put it on speaker so we can talk to her as well, everyone is gathered here now, please hyung.”

               “Arasso, arasso just wait okay, but where are you guys? Why do I hear cars passing?” asking as he turns on the speaker.

                  Donghae answered “We are near the Han River playing basketball. Almost all members are here except for Siwon who is filming a drama and Shindong is with Nari. Sora can you hear us? I miss you my darling princess, hehehehe" (further irritating LeeTeuk.

                       "Hyunsunim, I love you!" Ryewook and Kyuhyun the evil maknae added at the same while the other members are laughing.

                        “What? What did you say to her? Donghae-yah. Sora said she doesn’t want to talk you.”

                  “Ani, ani, why are you like that? I love you too Wookie and is that Kyu? Hello, how are you Donghae?” Sora slapped Leeteuk’s arm then speaking to Donghae in an American accent showing her closeness to the latter and making Leeteuk even more jealous.

                “I’m okay hyungsunim. How about you? Is hyung taking care of you well? The old man still gets jealous, eh” Donghae laughingly answered back also using the American accent he learned from Sora.

                Everyone is then shouting and talking at once greeting Sora..... “Sora-ra always lock your door hyung might be planning something evil”, Sungmin shouted back as other members are laughing loudly while others are making some kissing noises trying to irritate their Leeteuk hyung.

                 “Wae, wae what are you saying Sungmin-ah”, Leeteuk shouted.

               At the same time Heechul shouted “Yah, Sora don’t tire him too much okay? You know that he is an old man and his bones might break! Causing more laughter from the others.   

                 “Aish, Heechul Oppa, you getting naughty again eh! Aren’t you about the same age with him just a few days younger?”

                LeeTeuk then turned to Sora and ask, “Wae, why are you calling him Oppa again? I told you not to call him or any of the members Oppa” scolding Sora playfully.

                 “Hyung, do you still gets jealous of us?” Kyuhyun asked.

                 “Yes, he does” Sora replied.

                “Kyuhyun-ah, are you playing videogame again? I thought you are over that now, huh”.....

               ”Aish not gonna listen to  hyung besides how can you hear it?”, Kyuhyun answered. 

                 Leeteuk then faced Sora and said “Yeobong-ah, you should be on my side..........aye that tickles” Leeteuk said.

                “Yah, what are you saying? I’m not doing anything nor am I touching you”, Sora answered laughing at the same time raising an eyebrow and pretending to get mad.

                 ”Wae hyung you want to make us envy you but I’m telling you were not buying it,” Kangin shouted.

                  “Yah, hyung you are lying again!” shouted Yesung.

              “Maybe hyung can’t get to first base that’s why he is saying that” the evil maknae said.

                 “Right because Sora is somewhat smart that Leeteuk can’t trick her” the anchovy Eunhyuk added.

               “Aish, these kids really!” Leeteuk somewhat turning a beet-red said. “Why are you all doing these to me? You suddenly are all on Sora’s sides”......Everybody then laughed at their hyung and whispering how they can envision him now.

                “Sora-ra, make sure you always keep an eye on Leeteuk hyung and beware of female with nice face” Sungmin said.

                “As their are no idol girls present there maybe Leeteuk will flirt with village girls” Heechul added. 

                LeeTeuk: “Aish, really now! Sora you know I’m not like that right? You trust me right? Know what guys I think we’ve been talking too long now and is this your phone Donghae? You might be scolded by manager for receiving a huge phone bill!

                “It’s okay hyung, this is Heechul hyung’s phone” Donghae answered back.

                “Don’t worry about the phone bill Leeteuk I’ll charge it to your name” Heechul added.

                "Hahahaha, guys I really miss you all but I do really need to, I mean we need to say goodbye now, Sora’s begging me to cut this off now”.....”

               LeeTeuk-shi, what are you saying? I just turned my back for a while and here you are saying, Aish I still want to talk to them and stop lying, I also miss you OPPAS” Sora shouted back.

               ”Hahahahaha.....hyung your making up stories now eh but hyungsunim said that she still wants to talk and missed us too especially me hyunsunim right? ,” Donghae said

                 “And me” Sungmin added.

                 “Sora, are you sure you’ve chosen the right man? You can still change your mind you know,” Yesung said.

              “Yah, Yesung-ah, of course she made the right choice. Aish, everybody you go to sleep now you still have work tomorrow and Sora and I needs to get some sleep that is if she’ll let me get some sleep”.........

               Sora shrieked trying to grab the phone from Leeteuk saying “Ack...Jungsoo-yah they might think its true”....”Goodbye and goodnight guys, Hyung loves you” LeeTeuk interrupted while keeping the phone away from Sora’s grasps and SUJU boys could be heard complaining and laughing at Leeteuk’s goodbye.

 

               

                          _____________________________________________________________________________

 

SORA’S JOURNAL

 

                Today was another great and tiring day. I thought I won’t be able to write today since it took him a while to sleep. First, we went for an early walk on this village and ate some delicious village specialties and it’s good that no one recognized us so we are still safe from the media and fans then we went to Sarabong Peak to watch the sunset. It was amazing! I was able to capture some nice shots today. We were on top of the cliffs overlooking JeJu Port and then went it was really getting dark one by one the lights came on around Tap-dong and also the fishing boat, it seems like there is a parade of lights. But I kinda like the sunset more at Suwol-bong peak it’s more romantic and when we were there I felt like I’m in the middle of some paradise with the wide grassy meadows and the clear spring water flowing........Oh and awhile ago the members called. I saw and felt how happy he was when they called and eventhough he’s not showing it or telling me I know that he miss them so much. I’m happy too hearing their voices and believe it or not I miss their craziness and noisy bickering, who would have thought that I, a once rookie actress who doesn’t know anything about idols would get to meet these famous and well-known hallyu stars and most of all be friends with them. At first it was only Sungmin Oppa who I can converse with comfortably like a real brother then there’s Donghae after helping him during his date with my friend Seo I didn’t get to talk or see him again but thanks to the drama and commercial films we did I got to know him more and became close friends with him not to forget Siwon Oppa also whom I worked with in a clothing endorsement and a drama, the anchovy Eunhyuk who helped me again during my dance routine with Dongahe, Yesung Oppa who shared my passion for animals, Kangin and Shindong Oppa who always make me smile and laugh with their cute antics and of course the evil maknae as they call Kyuhyun Oppa but contrary to that he isn’t evil, he taught me lots of computer games and tricks on how to win them when I played with Oppa. Even the well-known “sharp-tongued” Heechul Oppa, I never thought that we could also be friends for I thought that it would be hard to get along with him and I’m glad that I was wrong in thinking that, the truth is we are kinda alike just being frank and true to ourselves. Ah must not forget the sweetest of them all Wookie, thanks to him because if not for his patience I won’t be able to cook decent meals. Before I used to really envy Oppa and his closeness to his dongsaengs, they really treat each other like they treat their own siblings but not anymore because I get to be treated the same way now. Being an only child I had wished for a brother of my own luckily I met them I not only gained one instead I gained 10 cool and handsome brothers. Thank you Jung-soo Oppa, meeting you was the greatest thing that happened to me, not only did I meet my loving other half but you also gave me brothers that I have longed to have........How I wish that everyday would just be like this forever....what are you saying Sora? Back to reality, sooner or later you have to face the truth and better prepare yourself........But for the time being I want to stay here first in my dreamworld that is only full of happiness and love.