PART 2 and The flight~

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 4;

 

“I’m sorry on how your night went.” I was surprised that he was saying this. What happened tonight was not his fault.

"There is no need for you to apologize. Tonight wasn't your fault. You had nothing to do with it and they started it. I should be the one apologizing to you. I am sorry for dragging you into my problems and also for forcing you to dance with me. I just can't seem to get away from controlling men."

"It wasn't forced and I think that you just haven't met the right one yet." It was a sweet thing to say and I knew he was right but I don't really want to find someone. My life works just fine the way it is without complicating it by getting into a relationship.

"Thanks, it means a lot. And also thanks for being my 'date' tonight. Other than that little episode, I had fun." I realized that it wasn't that bad being around him. Maybe we could finally be friends.

“I did to, alright, have a good night” he said to me with a gentle smile, the exact smile that my heart subconsciously skipped a beat.

 

I got out of the car and went straight into my house and into my room. Showered and prepared for the next day’s event. As I laid flat on the bed, my mind starting wandering off to another place, it wandered to the time I had with Jiyong just this evening. And without me knowing, I slept with a peaceful smile plastered on my face.

 

As the next day quickly drew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter