EXPECTING!?!?

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning came quicker than I thought; I woke up feeling very energized and warm. The warm I felt was coming from my side, as I turn towards it, my eyes flutter open when I heard a noise coming out of this heat. My eyes were met with a sight of strong, toned chest that’s just centimeters away from my face.

 

Before I even realized, my face was flushed with embarrassment as I recognize this chest. I knew right away that this chest was Jiyong’s; this man also had his arm wrapped around my waist and my head rested on his arm. The pillow that once separate us was now gone.

 

“KWON JIYONG!” I kicked him out of the bed. With a loud thump, he landed on the floor. He began to sit up, rubbing his eyes as he looked at me with a confused expression. It took him a few moments before the realization of what happened dawned him.

 

“What was that for Hunchae?” his sleepy voice sounded so y at the moment and I had to fight the urge of staring at him.

 

“What the heck are you doing laying so close to me?”

 

“You were the one that laid with me.” My face returned to its original shade of red before I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. My heart was pounding as I remembered what happened last night; I did lay with him, since he was asleep in my bed. My blush intensified.

 

He chuckled and lifted himself off of the floor, dusting off any dust/dirt from his clothes. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was already 0630am. We needed to leave and fast or we would be in deep if we’re late for work. I grabbed my clothes and rushed out of the room, showering as quickly as I could.

 

Once I ran back into my room, Jiyong was just sitting on my bed, with the same sleepy expression. Though, now he had he shoes on and his hair… still in a mess.

 

“Can I ride with you?”

 

“Whatever, but we have to leave now.” I threw on some shoes, grabbed my purse and rushed out of the room with him behind me.

 

“I need to make a quick stop at my place for some clothes.” I nodded as I jumped into my car. He gave detailed directions to his house and I found out he didn’t live far from me. We pulled up at a cozy looking house as he rushed inside, soon, rushing back out but not in his working entire.

 

“Why didn’t you change?”

 

“I will, I have them right here in this bag.”

 

 

And I soon head to the road towards work; I notice he was taking off his shirt.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!”

 

“What does it look like? I’m changing of course.” He continued undressing.

 

“Not in my car you idiot! I’m right here!!” he just chuckled, finding my embarrassment funny. His shirt was finally on but the next thing I knew was that he was working on his pants, after a few minutes, he was finally dressed and thankfully he didn’t remove his boxers. I wouldn’t know if I could handle that.

 

Once we reached the set, everyone has already gathered and were looking as though they were expecting our arrival.

 

“where have you two been?” YG scolded.

 

“Umm…”  I was having a hard think thinking of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter