His teasings

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ What the hell happened last night Jiyong?” My voice was stern, I needed a straight answer. However, I got a smirk in return. That was enough for me to have my blood run cold. This could not be happening! There is just NO way I would have done THAT with this guy! Was I really that drunk!? “Please tell me we didn’t.” I was practically begging him, hoping for whatever he’s about to tell me wasn’t true.

 

“What? You want me to lie to you?”

 

“NO! How could you? This can NOT be happening, I must be dreaming. That’s it, I’m dreaming. There’s just no way I would have lose it to him of all people.” I mumbled to myself, no longer paying much attention to him.

 

“Hey… what’s wrong with that?” he asked however I continued ignoring him. I was still sitting in the room, in this bed, with him sitting at the bottom without his shirt on. Tears started to rain from my eyes as I realized that this had actually happened. I lost my ity…

 

“Hey, don’t cry… it was just a joke.” Hearing that my sobs seized as I turned to face him with a glare waiting for an explanation. “I didn’t mean to get you upset. I just thought it would be fun fooling around with you.”

 

“Explain what happen now.” I demanded, his head nodded as I wait. A joke? Seriously? Damn you Jiyong.

 

As he explained the happenings of last night, I could feel myself being relieved, I couldn’t describe how happy I felt when I knew that I still had my innocence. It meant a lot to me.

 

“Thank you for telling me, I’m happy knowing that you’re not my first time. I’m just not ready for that yet.” I smiled at him. i don’t know if I should be happy that it’s Jiyong in the same room with me or some one else. All I know is that if I were to crawl out of someone else room, it would probably make matters worse. “And sorry for crashing into your room last night…” grabbing my shoes, I made a run to my own room after saying one last thank you and also an apology.

 

Today was the final day of the vacation and I wad feeling lonely. It’s been awhile since I felt this way and I hated it. The precious week I was completely fined with being alone. I wonder when did things change. A knock sounded at the door, stopping my train of thoughts. I wondered who would be here as I walk towards it, as I open the door I see Jiyong standing there.

 

“Jiyong?” I asked as I wondered why he was here. Did I forget to take something in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter