Awkward....

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2;

 

I got up quite early the next day, check my phone; I had a few more hours till the party starts. Half an hour later, I heard a knock on my door; it was my hairdresser/stylist, Xin. I have about 6 hours to be at the party. He was the best in this kind of stuff and I’m lucky enough to have him as my personal stylist. When I came down from my room, with my hair and makeup done, I could smell the sweet delicious fragrance that my maid was preparing. I was wearing a long V-neck dress that shows my curves and some heels to rock the night. A small diamond necklace and short black gloves to match my outfit.

 

As time slowly slip by, it was already 5pm, Jiyong had decided to take me to the party as we’re a couple in the drama and also cause YG thought that it’ll be a great idea for us to turn up together for the party. Well, let me tell you more about my relationship with Jiyong. I wouldn’t say that we’re best friends cause apart from the drama we’re starred in, we never hang out with each other wait, scratch that, we DON’T EVEN TALK to each other. Though I always hear good things about him, but when he’s around me, he just ignores me. Especially when I wanted to start a conversation with him, he shuts me out. I thought that he’s just don’t get along well with other women but he was quite the opposite especially Dara, they’re like a couple. So I have to only assume that he doesn’t like me.

 

This used to bother me A LOT. But I just brush it off and tried to ignore him. Yes he does do small talks like hey how are you thanks and got to go, bye. But what he didn’t know was just a simple sentence like that made my tummy flip. I always have a thing for unique guys, I mean he’s fashion sense caught me the most, which made me fall in love with him.

 

Anyways, back to waiting for Jiyong.

 

I was sitting in my living room flipping through the channels on the television when my phone rang, it was an unknown number. I answered it, though I’m not so sure who this was, I mean it’s a number that I don’t recognized but this is a private line so no ordinary person could have it.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” I answered the call.

 

“Hey, its me, you ready to go?” it was a man’s voice on the other line. It sounded familiar but I wasn’t so sure who it was.

 

“Who is this?”

 

“Its me, Jiyong.” When I heard this, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter