Just Girls talk

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaerin-ah, odisoh? I’ve been looking for you” Minzy asked. I notice her and the others heading off to another place.

 

 

“yeah, we were looking for you in your room on the yacht.” Bom unnie added as she look worriedly at me.

 

“I was with Jiyong. Apparently I got my room confused with his then this morning after coming back, we had breakfast together. Or we WERE supposed to anyway.” I add the last part silently.

 

“Well, we’re heading to the spa, wanna join?” they asked me. I quickly nodded, having a relaxing spa right now is much preferred after the happenings earlier today… we talked and laughed as we got to the spa, we would just talk all those girly topics and it was enjoyable until, we were talking about guys.

 

“So, unnie, what did you and Jiyong Oppa talk about?” Minzy asked in a somewhat teasing manner. Her eyes had those gleaming look as I realize she loved the idea of me and Jiyong “hanging out”. I thought back to the so-called date and unintentionally, my face went red.

 

“awwwwww, something good must have happened for you to be blushing like that~” she cooed.

 

“ani-aniyaaa! Its nothing of what youre thinking!” I tried defending but thanks to my stuttering, it didn’t help much as they both inch closer to me with smirks on their faces.

 

“that’s not what it looks like Chaerin-ah” bom unnie added in a singing voice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter