Let the games begin

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It would have been nice to vent all my anger on him since he is the main cause of it. Sighing, I open the door to my room and began packing.

 

After a while, my phone vibrated. Pulling it out from my pocket, I glanced at the screen to see an unknown number sent me a text. Opening it, I realize that the number seemed familiar, as I read the text, my eyes widen.

 

Want to fall asleep on my shoulder again? ;)

 

With a red face, I slammed my phone down. Damn him! Messing around with me again. Picking my phone up again, I made sure I saved his number before zipping up my suitcase. I refused to reply him. I wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction.

 

The trip home was surprisingly not as rowdy as I thought it was but I was happy to be back. After putting my bags away, I changed for bed and fell asleep quickly as the exhaustion from the “vacation” come kicking in.

 

I awoke the next morning and got ready for work. It was a hectic day; cast and crews were running around preparing for the new season. It was announced as the most anticipated season yet and I myself couldn’t wait for it. The script this time was simply brilliant. We were introduced to the newest actors and I found them really cute.

 

We had started filming and it felt awkward being so close to Jiyong yet acting as if we’re the best of friends. But at least we’re on better terms than we were before. The seemingly long day had finally ended and we were all packed up and ready to leave. As I walked to my car, I realized today actually went quite well.

 

Pulling into my driveway, there was a large box sitting on my doorstep. After checking the address it was for me but there was no return sender written on it. I became curious to what it could be so I took it inside and sat on the counter in the kitchen. Inside was a bouquet with red roses with a yellow card sticking out from the middle.

 

Hope you like them

 

Sincerely, A friend.

 

I thought over long and hard over who could have sent these because not many would know of my address. All my mail excluding personal one are usually sent to my P.O box. Regardless, I took the roses and place them in a vase at the entrance and smiled. They were pretty and it was sweet of whomever to send them. I grabbed my purse and head towards the door, deciding to treat myself to some shopping. Upon opening the door I came face to face with none other than Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong, what the hell are you doing here?” didn’t we see each other enough during the vacation?

 

“I came to see you.” Light pink dusted my cheeks but I ignore it.

 

“Why”

 

“Is there something wrong with me being here? Are you busy with something?” he asked as his eyes wandered around the room behind me. What was he looking for?

 

“No, of course not, its just weird for you to just visit me like this. Are you trying to pull another one of your tricks again so that you could laugh at me?” my eye narrowed, I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter