what a tease!

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today seemed like it was going to be an easy day. Minzy had no specific plans for our group so we all agreed to go back to the beach. Throwing on a white bikini with light pink flowers on it, I covered it up with jean short shorts and a baby blue t-shirt. After one last look in the mirror, I slipped on some matching sandals then made my way into the lobby. Bom and Minzy greeted me as they waited for everyone to meet.

"Hey guys," I said walking towards them. Minzy smirked when she saw me approaching; a gleam set in her eyes had me suddenly feeling quite nervous. Bom looked just a devious, with her eyes glued on me.

"So Chaerin-ah~ it looks like you and Jiyong are making progress." I was surprised by the sudden jump into such a topic but this is what Minzy was known for. As she waited for my reply; she watched me like a hawk.

"What do you mean?"

"The way you two were holding hands says that you are getting closer. Did something happen while in that haunted house?" They asked with a wink. I felt a light blush forming as I bit my lip. This was exactly what I was afraid of, everyone over thinking things.

"I've told you guys this before, there is nothing going on between us. You knew that I didn't like places like that yet I was forced to go in anyway." My explanation didn't seem to please Bom and Minzy just watched with amusement.

"We provided the perfect opportunity for you two to become closer and I think it was successful." Bom chimed in as Minzy readily agreed.

"Was that all part of some stupid plan to give me and Jiyong time alone together?" I asked, hoping that they would say no. Something told me that that was wishful thinking.

"Of course it was. So tell us what happened after we went ahead of you?" So they purposely left me and Jiyong behind. It didn't feel good to realize that my friends were doing this to me.

"So you dragged me into that place knowing that it was one of my worst fears, abandoned me with Jiyong knowing that I was scared to death just so that you can find amusement in my pain?" I was pissed. How could they do such a thing? "So all I am is the newest target for your latest schemes, is that right Minzy-ah?"

"Of course not Chaerin-ah. Besides this wasn't just her idea, it was all of ours." What Bom said only managed to piss me off more. So they were all behind this. Just great.

"Chaerin-ah, we would never use you like that. We just wanted to help you with Jiyong." Bom added trying to rectify the situation.

"What is there to help me with? There is nothing going on between us!"

"Chaerin we know you like him, we are only trying to help you." I felt like a broken record. How many times was I going to have to explain to them about Jiyong and me? How many times will I have to say it before they finally understand?

"Correction, I used to like him. I don't anymore. I had a small crush on him when we first meet but that is long gone now. Why would I waste my time on a man that wants nothing to do with me?" I love my friends a lot, I really do. But sometimes they just don't know when to quit.

"It wouldn't be a waste of time. You two would make a very cute couple." Minzy added. Running a hand through my hair, I sighed. This was too much. I didn't want to deal with bull like this today. I thought that I would actually be able to have a good time.

"Just because two people look good together doesn't mean they are compatible. How could we ever be a good couple when we can't even be friends?" As I yelled at the two girls, I failed to notice something moving at the end of the hallway. Jiyong spotted our heated discussion and decided to leave to give us privacy that is until he heard his name.

"But Jiyong is a great guy and I know that if you two spent some time getting to know one another that you would really like him. You guys could be really good together if given the chance." Bom added on. Chaerin just scoffed at the red head’s comment, now not even caring what she was saying.

"Who says I even want to? Maybe in the beginning I wanted to be friends, but that was a long time ago. I don't feel the same way anymore." I shouted. Minzy frowned as Bom's eyes narrowed.

"But Unnie," Minzy started. No more, I was done. I didn't want to hear anymore of their stupid reasons why Jiyong and me should be together. They apparently know nothing about us for that matter.

"No buts. I am tired of all the constant meddling. Jiyong and I are never going to be together, it's never going to happen. So just back off and leave me alone!" Turning away, I headed in the direction of the elevator to see Jiyong standing there. His head hung low and his bangs covered his eyes as his shoulders slumped. How long had he been there for? Could he hear what was going on between them?

"Jiyong, are you okay?" I asked nervously. From the way he seemed, I knew he had to of heard what we were saying but just how much did he hear?

"I'm fine." His voice was stern, cold even. He didn't even lift his head to look at her. I reached out to place my hand on his shoulder, hoping to comfort him but he slapped it away.

"Don't touch me." He lifted his head, his eyes full of hurt and accusations. This was a side of him that I have never seen before. Even when being rude with me, he never used such a tone nor had that look in his eyes. Guilt crawled up as I looked at him, knowing this was my fault.

"What's wrong Jiyong?"

"I heard you, I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter