Miami

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5;

 

Several hours later, we finally reached Miami. I awoke as the plane started to descend into the airport. I soon realized that I had my head resting on Jiyong's shoulder. And his head was resting on mine. My face was soon coated with a light shade of pink as I carefully tried to lift his head to avoid an awkward situation. No such luck though. The moment I touched his head, he jolted awake. Lifting his head so quickly that we met with a forceful impact.

"OW!" Jiyong and I both shouted. A headache was already starting to form as I rubbed the sore spot.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you," I said.

"You didn't scare me."

"Well, it kind of looked like I did with the way you woke up." I explained. He shook his head as his brows furrowed.

"Well sorry about us hitting our heads but you didn't scare me. Let's just hurry and get the hell of this thing." Now his attitude was back. Great. I don't know what happened to the side of Jiyong that I saw last night but apparently, it was long gone. And here I was thinking that we could become friends.

We got off the plane, and gathered our luggage. After going through security, we left out of the airport to see two limo's waiting for us. Minzy explained that one of it was for the girls, the other for the guys. It wasn't a long drive until we got to our hotel. It was a beach side hotel with high security and we each got our own rooms. Parkbom collected the room keys and passed them around.

All together it was I, Jiyong, Parkbom, Top, Minzy, Taeyang, Dara, Seungri and Daesung. I headed up into the elevator and punched the key for my floor. The others stayed in the lobby talking for a little longer. I unlocked the door to my room and rolled my luggage in. Setting it down on the bed, I pulled out what I had packed and put them away. I took of my shoes and threw myself onto the bed. A quick nap and I'll be ready to go. I awoke about two hours later to my phone ringing. Checking the caller ID, I saw that it was Bom unnie.

"Hello."

"Yah! Odigah?!" She asked yelled.

"In my room, I took a nap." I answered. She didn't sound very happy.

"You were supposed to unpack and come straight down. We have been waiting here for an hour!"

"Okay okay. Sorry, I forgot. Give me a minute and I'll be right down." I quickly hung up the phone and pulled some clothes out. I threw on a pair of jean shorts and a light pink tank top. I was wearing a white bikini underneath just in case and pulled on a pair of sandals that matched my shirt. I quickly exited the room and hurried down into the lobby to see everyone waiting.

"Well it's about time that the princess arrived." Jiyong commented.

"We are going to head out to the beach for a while, then find a place to eat. Later tonight I think we should hit up some clubs, what do you guys think?" Bom unnie suggested. Most readily agreed with Bom’s plan. I didn't mind the first two, but I wasn't planning on going to a club. I don't drink or dance so there wouldn't be anything for me to do.

We started to head to the beach. The girls kept together in a tight group as the boys followed several feet behind them. I was talking to Minzy about the newest book that my favorite author had written when Bom unnie approached us.

"Chaerin-ah, I want to show you something," she said. It spiked my curiosity so I slowed to her pace as the other girls followed suit. Bom unnie looked around in her purse for something and eventually found what she was looking for. A picture but I couldn't tell what it was of. She then handed it over as I gazed down at it. My face flushed as I looked at the picture of Jiyong and myself. We were on the plane and it was while we were still asleep with my head resting on his shoulder and his on mine. As my eyes widened the picture was suddenly ripped from my hand by Bommie.

"What do you think Jiyong would say if he saw this?" She asked. My face turned even redder as I thought it over. I couldn't let him see it. It's too embarrassing.

"If I saw what?" Jiyong was standing directly behind me and the sound of his voice startled me.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." I quickly said, trying my best to avoid him seeing it.

"I wouldn't say that its nothing, ~" Bom sang in a teasing voice, She loved doing things like this to me. I remember she even tried to hook me up with a guy in his late 30s!

"Well then let me see," Jiyong reached his arm out, waiting for Bom unnie to place the picture in it. But right before Bommie could hand it to him, I snatched it from her hand.

"Ha! Try showing him now!" I shouted as I quickly took off running. Taking a glance back, I noticed that both Jiyong and Bommie were hot on my tail. I ran faster trying everything I could to avoid being caught. After some time Bom had given up but Jiyong was still chasing me. I was getting tired and panting. Sweat was rolling down as I dodged another attempt at him reaching for my hand.

"It can't be that bad right? What would make you act like this?" He shouted towards me.

"None of your business!"

Running, panting, and out of breath. My legs were starting to slow but Jiyong kept going just as fast. This man must be used to this kind of physical activity but I am certainly not. Glancing back once more, I saw Jiyong reaching for my hand again. I turned quickly to avoid his grasp. My foot slipped, and I lost balance. Falling, I collided with Jiyong, taking him down with me.

I found myself lying on top of him. I could feel his muscles under the thin clothing that he was wearing. I started to picture all the times that I saw him in his open vest that he wears for the show, and all the times that I saw him with no shirt on at all. This guy had a body to die for, no denying that. I could feel the warmth of his body, igniting what felt like a small flame inside of me. We were both just lying there, looking at one another. Lost in thought.

Click. The noise jolted me from my thoughts but I wasn't fast enough. He snatched the photo from my hand and glanced at it. I didn't move, waiting for his reaction. I couldn't see his expression; it was blocked from my view by the picture.

"This definitely looks like it's my business." He said commenting on my words from earlier. He moved the picture away and I saw that he had an eyebrow raised and a curious expression.

"What?"

"Why were you freaking out so much about this?" He asked. We still hadn't moved. I don't even know why we were still laying there.

"What your not?" I asked, dumbfounded. How could you not be upset when an embarrassing picture is taken of you without you even knowing?

"Why would I care?"

"Because it's embarrassing." I stated.

"Why would you be embarrassed when the whole world thinks we are dating?" He had a point.

"But I-" Inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter