blame it on the drinks

Behind the scenes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was just 2 days left till the vacation is over and I’m not even sure if I’m enjoying it. I was getting ready to get to meet everyone in the lobby when I suddenly felt nervous seeing Jiyong. After that “incident” last night, I knew that it was going to be awkward around him, just thinking about it make my heart race. ‘How am I supposed to act around him now?’ Was all I could think about. Is he gonna act as though nothing happen?

 

Taking deep breaths, I walked towards the lobby. Thankfully Jiyong wasn’t there yet along with Taeyang but all that did was prolong the awkward moment that will happen eventually, it didn’t take long before the two showed up. Jiyong’s smoldering gaze met mine and it didn’t take long for the heat reach to my face. I looked away instantly not wanting him to know about the effects his little joke did to me. However I noticed that my actions were a little too late once I spotted a proud smirk present on his face.

 

Minzy noticed the look that Jiyong was giving me and grew suspicious. She knew that we weren’t in the best of terms but she was one of the people involved in matchmaking us right? I was lucky that Bom unnie didn’t notice or she would already have it pointed out in front of everyone in the room. Minzy on the other hand would ask me more privately.

 

As we head towards the dock, I was really looking forward to the yacht that Bom unnie rented. She’d be throwing a party and invited the whole crew to join us. Minzy and I were putting space between the guests and ourselves as we moved to a “quieter” place to “talk”.

 

“So… what happen?” she ask with that excitement present in her voice.  “I mean I understand that you would not want to talk about it but I saw that look he gave you and the blush going on your face and also that smirk on his face.”

“You wouldn’t leave me alone even if I chose not to tell you right?” I replied

 

She in return, gave me her cheeky smile

 

“Well, it began yesterday, when I said stuff that I didn’t mean and he somehow overheard it. He got upset and I took him to my room to explain to him and apologize. However, before he left, he played a cruel trick on me.” I explained, with just saying what happened yesterday, it brought the blush back on my face as Minzy watched.

 

“Alright then, tell me what did you say to him?”

 

And I told her the whole story when she suddenly asked

 

“So what was the cruel trick he did to you?”

 

“Err... Heh... He… suddenly got close to me as though he was going to kiss me. Then… he talked about putting a ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door... so I kicked him off the bed and called him a ert but he just sat on the floor and literally laughed his off. He also kept saying I should have saw the look on my face and that he couldn’t believe that I thought he was being serious.” Upon here this “good news” Minzy’s eyes widen slightly and a smile spread on her lips.

 

“That might have been a cruel joke but maybe it had meanings to it…?”

 

“Maybe… but I just think he is making fun of me and I cant believe I fell for it! And then seeing him at the lobby just now reminded me of what he did and I couldn’t help but blush. Now its gonna be awkward.” Minzy just nodded in agreement.

 

Minzy and I decided to drop the topic and move on about other things before we reached the dock. We stood there staring at the humongous yacht that was right in front of us. Climbing aboard, I was surprise to see the place filled with decorations and drinks that were all sat out on tables and soft music playing, soon food was also brought out. This was definitely as expected of what Bom unnie prepared for us, she was not known for a party planner for nothing.

 

“Chaerin, I would like you to meet Jonghyun, my friend that I invited over to join us.” Jonghyun looked handsome, piercings on his ears that I thought look quite manly on him, his well-built muscles and six packs that could be seen from his tight shirt he was wearing, his voice, sweet and assuring. His height however… lets just leave it to your imagination…

After introducing each other, I went to the side and admired the ocean, letting its beauty take me to a journey of ups and letting me thing of nothing about the craziness of Jiyong and also that jonghyun guy.

 

I continued chatting with Minzy and Bom unnie a little while more before they turned away mumbling something after meeting Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter