I Love You

Apartment 412

 

Jonghyun stayed by Yuna throughout the 3 weeks she was hospitalized. She was truly traumatized and for the first few days, she wasn’t even able to speak a single word to him. She would only stare blankly into deep space, not even realizing that Jonghyun was right there. When he tried to touch her, she would start screaming out hysterically. She was constantly given drugs to put her down to sleep.

His father had decided to stay low after the incident. Jonghyun tried to contact him but even his sister didn’t know where he had gone. He figured he was just taking some time away from the chaos. Meanwhile, Yuna’s father was also hospitalized after almost being killed from the beating he had received.

The other members returned back home to be with Jonghyun, deciding that right then wasn’t the best time for them to think of their music. They comforted him whenever he felt like breaking down, whenever Yuna didn’t show any signs of improvement.

One night after a long tiring day of constantly trying to bring Yuna back, Jonghyun sat beside her as she was sleeping. He watched how she looked so peaceful, so undisturbed. He wanted to hold her hand so badly but instead he just hovered his hand over hers. It was, to him, better than nothing.

"Yuna-yah, come back to me. I miss you. And I love you," he whispered.

He fell asleep watching her, resting his head over his arms by the bedside facing her.

Feeling someone’s fingers touching his nose, he woke up to see Yuna staring back at him. He eyed her finger that was on the tip of nose and then looked back at Yuna. She didn’t say a word but continued staring on with her wide eyes. Jonghyun cautiously brought his hand towards her wrist and held it gently. She didn’t scream out like she always did. So he took down her finger and placed both his hands in hers, caressing it softly. A subtle smile appeared on her face as her eyes stared at their hands and Jonghyun immediately knew she was back.

**

Jonghyun pressed his lips against Yuna’s, savouring the taste of her lips. A smile broke out on both of their faces before he bid her goodbye.

"I'll be back in 2 weeks!" he said.

Two months after nearly losing her, Yuna was back on her feet. Jonghyun had been monitoring her and helping her get over the trauma. He even made her move in to his house, where it was more comfortable with a proper bed. Her father had moved back to Busan, where he had already found a job before the incident. Both of them had decided to just forget the whole nightmare instead of dwelling on it any longer. It was a slow and sometimes exhausting process, but they pulled through the nightmare.

As Yuna gained back her confidence in the world, she decided it was time for Jonghyun to continue chasing his dreams. Although he was reluctant to leave her alone again, she had promised to move with him to Seoul if the band managed to secure a place in the agency.

Jonghyun rolled down the car window as Yuna leaned down to have one last look at him before he moved off for Seoul with the members.

“Stay safe!” she cheered for him. “Rock them off their seats!”

Jonghyun laughed and pumped his fist in the air in response. She giggled and cupped his face, giving him another peck on the lips.

“I love you,” she softly uttered, placing her forehead against his.

He beamed up at her and kissed her back. “I love you too.”

THE END.

 

A/N: Yeorobeun chongmal kamsahamnida!^^

- 20 subscribers and 25 chapters mark the end of this story!

New story coming soon.. Preview? There's gonna be Busan namjas from CNBLUE and BAP:)