I Got You Now

Apartment 412

 

“B..B..Busan?” Jonghyun repeated, fearing the worst.

“Yeh, he said there was someone he needed to catch himself. Jonghyun-ah, is everything fine? Is Yuna okay?”

“Noona,” he uttered. “Yuna’s heading for Busan now.”

**

“Hyung, ottoke? Ottoke?” he mumbled blankly as he paced around Yonghwa.

Yonghwa too seemed at a loss of what to do. His sister had promised to call back once she could fish out more information on their father’s whereabouts. They had to make sure that he wasn’t heading to Busan for Yuna. Jonghyun’s phone rang and he scrambled to answer it.

“Ahbeoji knows Yuna’s alone right now!” he heard his sister’s panicked voice. “You were right! Ottoke?”

“Noona, update me about his whereabouts. I’m going to find Yuna,” he ordered, picking up his bag.

He noticed Yonghwa still staring at him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. As much as my father disapproves of me, he would never hurt me. Can you help settle things around here? I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

“Do you have a plan?”

Jonghyun stopped himself. “I don’t. But staying here won’t help either.”

He rushed out of the hotel, dialing up Yuna’s number. She wasn’t picking up any of his calls, which made him more nervous. Has he caught her already?

Finally, just as he reached Busan, Yuna picked up the phone.

“Yuna-ah! Where are you?” he almost screamed out.

“I’m with my dad. Why? You sound panicky. Is everything alright?”

“Stay put, wherever you are. I’m coming to meet you!” he ordered.

“You’re in Busan? I thought you need to be in Seoul? What hap- “ she was interrupted.

“Yuna-yah? Yuna-yah! Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?” he called out a few times.

He felt his head throbbing as he imagined the worst. He tried to think clearly to figure out where his dad could possibly go. As he’s trying to collect his thoughts, his sister called just in time.

“Jonghyun-ah! Ahbeoji has Yuna. Do you know his headquarter in Busan? I’m guessing he’s heading there.”

**

Yuna struggled through the rope that was tied around her wrists to a pole. Duct tape covered . She tried to scream but only muffled noises came out. Her eyes scanned through her surroundings, beads of sweat rolling down her face. She tried to see where her father was, and finally saw him lying motionless in one corner of the room.

Just then, a dark figure approached her. As he came closer to her, she immediately noticed that terrifying face and her eyes widened in shock. The man in the black suit with greased up hair smirked slyly at her, sending chills down her spine.

Yuna, not wanting to show her fear, held her head up confidently and stared him down. He moved slowly, purposely wanting to inflict fear upon her. He stopped right in front of her and unexpectedly grabbed her hair real tight and pulled it hard. Yuna tried not show off her pain.

“You think you’re one big shot, huh?” he laughed in an evil tone. “Well I got you now.”

Using his other hand, he caressed his fingers from her forehead to her cheeks, then finally grabbing her jaw. She flinched at his touch, feeling so uncomfortable.

“What exactly did my son see in you? You thought you were safe, travelling all the way here on your own?” he laughed once more. “Babo.”

He swiftly ripped up the tape off and she screamed out as she felt the stinging pain. He kept on laughing heartily as if he was having the most fun torturing her. She glared back at him, not letting herself lose to him.

“You’re going to kill me now?” She uttered fearlessly.

“Ani. I’m going to watch you suffer first. Make you feel what I’ve felt for the past three years.”

Yuna kept her fearless face and with every bit of courage she had left, she spat on his face. She watched as the smirk changed to rage, and in a split second she felt another sharp pain across her cheeks as her head twisted to the direction she was punched at. She stuck out her tongue and realized her lips were bleeding. She felt her head spring back as he tugged on her hair yet again.

“You’ll regret pissing me off. You think you’re being brave now huh? Huh? Do you see what has happened to your beloved Appa? Huh! You’ll be like that once I’m done with you!”

He untied the ropes that tied her to the pole and dragged her carelessly across the floor. She felt burns on her thighs as the friction scarred her skin. She could taste blood and sweat by then and all she could do was hold back her tears. As she lied there helplessly, a swarm of built men in black suits gathered around her.

That was when the fear in her finally hit her. She started to panic as the men stared her down with dirty looks and smirks and she could only imagine what they were thinking in their heads. She felt herself trembling as they approached her. Then in front of her, a heavy weight suddenly itself over her and she came face to face with the thug. She struggled to be freed though she knew perfectly well her efforts were just in vain. He kept on laughing as he pushed her harder to the floor. He brought his body closer to her and she could smell the stench of cigars on him. She closed her eyes tightly, wishing desperately that someone would come save her.

 

A/N: 2 more chapters left before the story ends huhu!