Annyeong!

Apartment 412

 

“You can’t have her,” Jonghyun told them, his grip on Yuna tightening.

Jonghyun felt Yuna trembling behind him but he continued being calm in front of her.

“Lee Jonghyun-ssi, we’re sorry but we need to carry out Boss’ order. She’s wanted with us,” they told him.

“Tell Ahbeoji that if he wants her, he’ll have to come through me first. I’m not going to let you get to her!”

“Lee Jonghyun-ssi!”

“Ga!” he shouted.

The two men sighed before turning back. Jonghyun continued to watch them with his cold stare as they disappeared from sight. He turned to look at Yuna, who seemed traumatized, and held her shoulders firmly.

“Gwenchana?”

She nodded but her eyes seemed distant. He pulled her in for a tight embrace and kissed her forehead to calm her down.

“I’m here for you. Ara?”

She nodded again, this time giving him a smile. He touched her cheeks and smiled back. His eyes wandered to her lips but he resisted the urge to kiss her right then, thinking it might be too early for her.

“Go back inside and rest, okay?”

She nodded and headed for her door.

“Ah, hold on,” he called out. He approached her and hold out his hand again. “Give me your phone.”

Yuna searched her pockets for her phone and handed it to him obediently. He took it and quickly dialled in his number. How they stil hadn't had each other's phone number still amazed him. After making sure that his phone had her number, he showed her the screen with a wide grin.

“Jaa~” he said. “Now you finally have my number! Call me whenever you want okay?”

She looked at her phone, then laughed out loud. “Oppa?”

Jonghyun smiled sheepishly to which she shook her head.

“We’re of the same age!” she said while typing in something on her phone. She showed it to him and giggled. “Ahjussi, that’s more like you!”

“Aish,” he said. He wanted to continue teasing her, but seeing her laugh was already enough for him so he gave in. “Fine, save my number as Ahjussi. As long as I’m your only Ahjussi. I'll save your number as Ahjumma then!”

“Yeh, Ahjussi,” she bit her lips as she turned towards her door smiling.

Before she closed the door behind her, she poked out her head and cutely said, “Annyeong!”

Jonghyun couldn’t contain his smile anymore as his heart flustered again. He was glad to see a different side of her that day, and realised that there was probably more where that came from. He covered his flushed cheeks with the palms of his hands, feeling way too excited for another day to spend with her.