Special Voices

Request

 

Brooke’s POV

I could hear that Sheila was still crying, I sighed and decided that there really wasn’t much that I could do until she calmed down. I picked up my phone and decided to go for a walk, to get some fresh air, to see if I could think of anything that could’ve made this happen.

I was down by the small airport that was at the end of our street when my phone went off. It was a blocked number but I answered it anyways, “Hello?”

“I don’t have a lot of time to explain, I need you to listen carefully.” A guy said from the other end.

“Excuse me?” I began when I recognized his voice, “Ji Yong Oppa?”

“Yes it’s me, now listen,” He said urgently. “The CEO found out that Daesung was talking to the two of you. Let’s just say he didn’t take that to well and he deleted all means of communication from all of our laptops and cell phones.”

“Then how are you calling me now?” I asked before he could go on.

“Because I’m me,” He said into the receiver with a little laugh, “Ok, I don’t have but like a minute to talk. This really upset Daesung and I hate to see him act this way. He’s been shut up in his room since we got back. I have sent a package to your house for ‘Susie Smith’ and I need you to make sure that you get it without Sheila knowing.”

“Ok,” I said into the receiver, “What’s in it?”

“I can’t explain now,” He began and I heard another voice in the background, “I have to go.” He said as he hung up the phone.

I looked at my phone wondering how in the world that had just happened.

I started to walk back towards the house when my phone rang again, “Hello? Are you OK?” I asked.

Sheila replied, “Where are you?!”

I sighed in relief, “I’m down the street heading that way.”

I could hear that she was fixing to start crying, “Brooke, I want to talk, I hate feeling this way.”

“I’m on my way, one second.” I softly replied.

G-Dragon’s POV

“Who was that?” SeungRi asked as I walked towards the front door.

“Nobody.” I said angrily.

“It’s not nobody if they came to see-” he began but I cut him off by slamming the door shut.

Once outside I pulled out my real phone debating on what to do. ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this. I could ruin everything for all of us.’ I thought to myself as I pulled a hat down over my hair and put my sunglasses on. I walked down the street to a small store on the corner and recycled the prepaid phone I had used to call Brooke on. “Now what?” I thought aloud.

“Hey is that?!” I heard a girl squeal from behind me. I turned to head out the door. “Omo! It's GD Oppa!” the same girl yelled from behind.

I could hear several people start to run, ‘.’ I thought to myself as I started to sprint, ‘this is NOT what I need right now.’