Slideshow or Movie?

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

“BROOKE!!!” I shrieked, “Where is it!?!?” I ran out of my room, “Hiding isn’t going to help you!”

A few seconds later I saw Brooke come out of the bathroom, “What in the world are you carrying on about?” she asked giving me a look.

“Where did you put it!” I asked her getting angry.

“Where’s what?”

“My camera! My camera is gone!” I shrieked.

She looked over my shoulder and shoved me back into my room, “Did you ever think about looking on the charger?”

“I looked on the-“ I began, but there it was sitting on the charger. “How did I miss that?” I thought aloud.

“Why were you freaking out about your camera? You weren’t thinking of sending him more pics were you?” she asked me with a smirk.

I just looked at her like she was crazy, “Not everything I do has something to do with him. It's not like I’m going to have my life revolve around the fact that I can talk to Dae Oppa now.” I told her but she didn’t look like she believed me. “I want to make a movie today,” I told her but she still didn’t look like she believed me, “I was to make a picture movie, I thought it would be a fun project for us to do today. We can go up the street to the run down airport.”

She just looked at me for a few seconds before her face lit up, “A movie!?!”

“Yes Brooke a movie.” I said smiling back at her. Brooke quickly put some shoes on and pulled me out the front door. “Wait, Wait! I have to lock the door. Hold on a second.” I told her as I turned around to do so.

“Hurry UP!” she whined, “God, you are soo slow.” I just rolled my eyes and finished locking the door before I ran to catch up with her.

 

~Few Hours Later~

 

“Sheila! How are you already tired!” Brooke complained as we walked back home.

“Maybe because we took like a bazillion photos.” I turned to her in dismay. “How are you NOT tired, we were up there for quite awhile.”

“Lazy!!!~” Brooke said as she reached the house before me, “The door wont open!”

“Yeah Brooke I did lock it before we left.”

“But whyyyy?” she whined as I unlocked the door.

“So no one could just walk in and take something out of our house.” She just rolled her eyes at me. “Just let me upload these pictures and put them in a cute slideshow. Then we can enjoy our master piece.” I told her. We both smiled and talked about some dream she had had last night, as I started to upload the pictures.

Daesung’s POV

I heard someone quietly open my bedroom door and creep over to my bed. I opened my eyes to find GD standing over me, “Hey, you awake?” he asked me.

I just looked at him for a minute, until I realized he was serious, “GD hyung, I don’t sleep with my eyes open.”

“Oh ok, so you are awake then right?”

“Yes, I’m awake!” I said as I sat up, the clock told me it was 7:30 am. “What is so important that you had to wake me up early on one of the few days I get to sleep in.” I glared at him.

He gave me a blank look, “I just wanted to use your laptop…”

“What? Really? You woke me up to use my laptop? Where’s yours?” I asked astonished he’d wake me up for something like that.

“Well mines almost dead, and I need to use yours.”

“Then charge it!” I said as I laid back down.

I heard him fish under my bed where I normally kept it, “What? Where is it?” he shook me shoulder. I just pointed to it on my night stand. I heard him pick it up, as he shut the door I could have swore I heard him laughing, but I was already half asleep.

 

~Not Long Later~

 

“GD I can’t go back to sleep. Now what are you up too?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes when I wondered into the living room. I looked over my hand and realized he wasn’t there, “Where did he go?” I wondered aloud. I stood there for a second before I knocked on Taeyang hyung’s door to ask if he’s seen GD.

“Come In” I heard him yell back but I heard someone else mumble and drop something. I walked in to find Taeyang and GD both sitting on Taeyang’s bed with my laptop.

“What-?” was all I asked before Taeyang moved the laptop closer to GD.

“This was sooo his idea.” He said as he got up and walked out of the room.

“What idea?” I asked getting a little scared as I walked over and looked at the screen GD was attempting to hide. “Hey! Get Off My FaCeBoOk!” I yelled as I jerked the laptop out of GD’s hands. I ran to the living room and plopped on the couch and started to read the message GD was trying to send to Sheila via MY facebook.

But before I could I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and looked to see a pillow fly across the room, I looked to my other side to see who had thrown it. I looked to see GD as he hit the send button on my computer, I just looked at him. “What did the message say?” I asked sternly. He just smiled then took off running out the door and down stairs. I followed him into his and SeungRi’s apartment and almost hit SeungRi with the door as I flung it open. “GD get back here!” I yelled as I stormed into the house heading straight for GD’s room, I heard his door slam quickly followed by the sound of a lock.