Chat Much?

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

As I read his last message before he signed off I couldn’t help but grin. The concert DVD ended right at about that time.

Brooke looked over at me and was like, “The concert was amazing!”

“I told you it was,” I said still grinning.

“Yeah, but you didn’t even watch the last half of it.” She told me, “Hey by the way, what were you doing? You looked really into what ever it was.” Brooke asked while giving me a teasing look.

Still grinning I told her that I had been talking to Dae Oppa and I showed her the chat log before I closed it out. “Wow,” she began, “I don’t really know what to think of that. It wasn’t a long conversation but it was still cool. I just don’t see why SeungRi Oppa wasn’t talking too.”

I just rolled my eyes at her, “Probably because it was late over there and he was probably sleeping” I told her.

She got quiet as if she was deep in thought, after a minute she squealed and was like “Awwwww, my Oppa is so sweet!!”

My mom then yelled and asked us if we were ready to go, we scrambled to get our shoes on and to grab our bags. We ran out the door looking forward to the shopping trip we were going on today, but the conversation I had had was still lingering in the back of my mind.

 

~Later That Night~

 

 “Oh my gosh I love this picture!” Brooke squealed as she shoved the camera in my face. I looked at the picture and it was one we had taken in the dressing room at some random store in the mall. The window had caught our eyes with their weird almost neon colored leather jackets. In the picture She was wearing a green one and I was wearing the light blue one, we both had on black tank tops and white skinnys along side our favorite converse.

“I like that one too. But I kinda like the one when we were in those cute dresses.” I told Brooke. She took the camera back and flipped through the pictures for a few seconds.

“This one?” she asked me with a weird look on her face.

“Yes Brooke, my favorite is the one of you sneezing” I told her and we both started laughing. “But those are the dresses,” I said and took the camera back and flipped a few pictures over. I showed her the picture, “This one looks better, we are both looking cute in this shot,” I said with a big smile.

“Yeah your right. They were cute, but way too expensive. Maybe one day when I’m famous I could buy them for us!” Brooke said enthusiastically.

I looked at her like ‘excuse me?’ “What do you mean when YOU become famous? How about when we’re both famous?” I asked her with an ‘I’m-so-cute’ look.

“Yeah, Yeah..” Brooke said once again taking the camera away from me. She finished looking through them and let me upload them on my computer. It didn’t take long for the pictures to save onto my computer, then we were off to judging which pictures were good enough to keep and which needed to be thrown away.

Later on when Brooke and I were bored, extremely bored, like we were staring at each other cause there was nothing else to do, kinda bored, we decided to end our staring contest and practice some Japanese, well Brooke did. I on the other hand decided to check my facebook to see if Dae Oppa was on or not, or if he had posted anything.

‘Nope nothing new’ I thought to myself. It hadn’t even been more than 24 hours since I had accepted his friends request and I was already checking his profile like a crazy person to see if he had been on. Disappointed to find out that he had done nothing since I had talked to him earlier that morning, I went back to the home page and minimized the browser.

Sadly, I found myself once again bored, so I decided to open up a new tab on the browser and looked up newest hits on the kpop chart. I was looking and decided to listen to some of the songs on youtube, if I liked them I’d write down the name and artist for me to download later. When I got to like number 8, my facebook tab started to flash. ‘Message from Daesung’ it read. I found myself smiling and I couldn’t help it, I eagerly clicked on the tab to talk to him.

‘Hey’ he had sent, ‘How was your day?’

‘It was really good, Brooke and I got to go shopping :) we got a few cute things but mostly we just got a bunch of pictures lol’ I sent. I patiently waited for a reply, I have learned that I had to be if I wanted to talk to him. I mean he is like the world’s slowest person at replying to people.

Daesung’s POV

“WOW!” GD practically yelled in my ear, “she must be….” He didn’t finish his sentence when he saw the death glare I was giving him. “Sorry” he said but his expression showed something else, was it curiosity?

When I looked back at the screen she had sent another message, ‘I didn’t say that right sorry xD I meant that’s what we did today lol’

I thought GD was going to die from laughing really hard. “See I knew she didn’t mean it THAT WAY.” I said in triumph.

“Yeah, but it was like she read our minds!” GD barely got out between laughs.

‘That’s true’ I thought to myself.

I thought for a minute before I replied, ‘I didn’t think you meant that :) GD on the other hand…’

Her reply was short and quick ‘haha’

‘Yeah… I bet the pics were cute though :)’ I told her trying to be nice.

“Oh yes very cute may I see?” GD said aloud making fun of me.

“I didn’t say that!” I yelled.

“Yes but that’s what you meant!” GD said as he messed up my hair. I rolled my eyes but didn’t decline it, I mean why lie?

‘Lol you think so? Well do you want to see some?’ she replied. GD gave me this look like i-told-you-so.

‘Sure :)’ I told her.

I should’ve known it wouldn’t be that easy, ‘Ok, I’ll show you if I can have a few pics in return of you and the others ;) oh and Brooke would like one of them to be of you and SeungRi :)’ she sent.

GD laughed and went to go retrieve SeungRi and his camera from down stairs without me even asking. When he got back he yelled for TOP and Taeyang, and sat SeungRi down on the couch opposite me.

TOP walked in looking uninterested in anything GD could want or say, “What?” he asked GD as he walked to the kitchen.

“It’s not me. D here needs you so he can get a few pics of this girl he keeps talking to.” GD said in his cute mocking voice. TOP gave me a look that was like Really? I felt my face go red as I explained to them what had happened and read them the conversation GD and I were having with her.