Vacation????

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell but Brooke beat me to it, “Who is it?” I asked her.

“Ohh, wrong house. I’ll direct him to the right one, be right back.” She said as she closed the door behind her. I looked out the window in my room to see a delivery guy walk back to his truck and leave. “Ok, my good deed is done for today!” Brooke said as she walked back in. She came into my room, “Heyy! I need to go to the grocery store, you need anything?” She asked as she slung her bag onto her shoulder.

I shook my head, “Nah, I’m good… Wait! I want some apple juice please!”

 

I looked over at the clock, “Brooke’s been gone for a few hours, there’s no way it’s that crowded at the store.” I thought aloud. I picked up my phone and dialed her number, but she didn’t answer.

I decided to try to call her again, this time she answered, “Hello?”

“Brooke? Where are you?” I asked her.

“I’m right down the street Sheila, if you’d wait a second I’ll be there.” She laughed into the phone before adding, “Gosh, if I didn’t know better I’d think you were my mom or something.”

“Hey! I’m just-” I began but she hung up as I heard her pull into the driveway. She walked into the house with a single bag, “Is there any more bags?” I asked her curiously.

“Nope,” She said proudly, “I got out of there with only this bag!”

I watched as she pulled juice, milk, and bread out of the bag, “Brooke, it took you this long to grab just that?”

She froze for a second, “Well, I also ran into a few friends and we talked for a minute.” She said laughing hysterically.

I eyed her, “And it took you a few hours?”

She walked past me and into the living room, “What if we go on a vacation!” She said as she turned to face me.

“A vacation?” I asked.

“Yes! We could go shopping in Seoul!” She said with a big grin on her face.

“And where are we going to get the money for that?” I asked.

“I’m magic!” She simply said as she went into her room and pulled out a suitcase and opened it on her bed.

I leaned on her door frame and watched her as she began to throw clothes and other things into it, “Are you serious?”

She stopped and looked at me, “Serious about what?”

I shook my head, “About just packing up and leaving the country?”

She smiled, “Why would I joke about that?”

I sat on her bed for a minute in silence, “But we don’t even have passports.”

She walked over to her purse and threw two little black booklets at me, “Yes we do.”

I opened them up and sure enough there were passports with our info in them, “But how-?”

“Ok Sheila, I’m getting tired of questions. If you want to go then be ready to leave the house in an hour. Our plane leaves at 2.” Brooke said as she waved her hand towards her door.

I walked to her door, “I really hope you are serious, I’d hate to get my hopes up and us really not go.” I said remembering last time she had a great idea to leave the country at a moments notice.

Daesung’s POV

I put the last of the dishes into the dishwasher and started it, ‘What else can I do?’ I thought as I looked around. ‘I could clean my closet?’ I decided as I walked towards my room.

I stopped before I opened the door, I could hear voices in the living room. “-Remember what I said.” GD was saying, I leaned in the doorway and saw that all the other members were in there with him.

They all nodded when SeungRi looked up, “O-ohh, hey Daesung.” He said looking a little frightened.

Everyone turned to look at me, “What’s everyone doing?” I asked.

GD turned around, “We’re talking about how great of a maid you are, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, living room.” He said gesturing around the room that I had just cleaned, which was now not so clean.

“What ever, you guys always leave me out.” I said.

As I turned I heard GD saying something like, “Love ya bro.” But I kept walking down the hall and into my room.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me. I leaned on it and slid down, burying my face in my hands. ‘Why did I do that to her.’ I thought. I looked out the window, “There’s a lot of planes out today.” I thought to myself, “I hope you’re ok, Sheila.”

 

-------------------------------

Sorry that the chapters are getting shorter ^_^