A Box

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

“Wake Up!!” Brooke was shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes and glared at her, “That doesn’t work on me anymore, you don’t scare me!” she said and pulled me up into a sitting position.

“What. Do. You. Want.” I hatefully asked.

“Well, if you’re that upset then go back to bed!” she said.

“OK, then I will.” I growled and laid back down.

“Guess I won’t tell you what I found!” Brooke sang.

I waited a moment but she didn’t go on, “What did you find?” I asked as I rolled over to look at her.

“Nooo! You’re too tired.” She said grinning as she left the room.

I got up and followed her, “What?”

I stood next to her and looked down at a cardboard box, “What’s this?” I asked, rubbing my eyes.

“It's a package stupid.” She said rolling her eyes and grabbing a pair of scissors.

I examined the return address YG Entertainment, “Why is YGe sending us a package? Did you order something?” I asked her when she returned.

“I didn’t but it’s for both of us.” She said as she cut the tape.

Inside we found 2 GD&TOP hoodies with matching sweat pants, multiple CDs, Taeyang’s Solar DVD package, and a few other things.

“What the?” I asked as I stared at it.

“Sweet! I call the white pair!” Brooke said hugging the white hoodie and sweat pants to her chest and running to the bathroom.

“What's all this stuff for?” I asked pulling it out of the box. I pulled out a piece of paper that had been on the bottom, it read:

 

Dear Sheila and Brooke, These are a few gifts from your friends from the other side of the world. –G-Dragon and SeungRi

 

Brooke came back into the room wearing her new favorite outfit, “What do you think?” She asked and spun in a circle.

“I think we need to thank GD and SeungRi.” I said as I handed her the letter.

As she read it her eyes grew bigger, “Omo!” she said looking up, “Yes, we do need to thank them.”

 

“And send!” I narrated, “Ok, I have sent them a thank you message on facebook.”

“Ok,” Brooke said, “I wonder why the number GD called from was turned off. I would’ve rather told him over the phone then thru facebook.”

“Me too.” I replied.

“You don’t think.” Brooke stared at me.

“Think what?” I asked giving her a weird look.

“That maybe we got them into trouble.”

Daesung’s POV

“I never thought I’d have this problem with you.” He said with obvious disappointment in his voice, “You know I can’t let you speak to those two again right?”

“But Sir!” I began but he put a hand up to stop me.

“You’ve worked here for 5 years now Daesung, you know the rules. You know why we have the rules, it’s for the safety of you and your fans.” I looked down at the floor, trying to hide my tears. “I’m sorry Daesung, but as we speak I have staff deleting all means of communication with them. It’s for the best.” And with that he ushered for me to leave.