Talk?

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

I leaned my head back and rested it on the wall, “Ok,” I said closing my eyes, “Ok, I think I’m better now.”

I heard Brooke shift on her bed, “That’s good.” Her voice was a little off, “I’m glad that you feel better.”

I looked at her, “What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean?” She asked and for a second I thought I saw something in her eyes, but it was gone now.

“Something is off about you,” I said as I stood up, “And why did you leave earlier anyways?”

“I needed air,” She said looking around, “Uhh… Fresh air… To help me think!”

“Sure, Ok.” I said smiling, “I guess all of us deserve something secretive. I’m hungry!”

I began to walk out of the room, “Me too!” I heard her jump off the bed behind me and follow me into the kitchen.

 

“My stomach hurts!” Brooke whined as she collapsed to the floor over dramatically.

I looked down at her laughing, “I told you not to eat that much.” I said as I put the last of the leftovers into the refrigerator.

She sat up, “You know what!” She began as she got back up on her feet, “You can be really mean sometimes!”

I smiled at her, “But you love me!”

“Yea, yea, you just need to be nicer to me unni.” She pouted and went to go take a nap.

I shook my head and thought aloud, “She is crazy, but what would I do without her?” I decided to go read some fanfic to help pass the time. “I’m so bored. Why can’t I find anything to do?”

Daesung’s POV

“Hyung?” I heard someone open my door, I stayed still hoping he’d think I was asleep. I heard the door close and I sighed. “Hyung! I knew you were awake!”

I rolled over to see SeungRi sitting on my bed starring at me, “What do you need SeungRi?” I asked.

“I wanted to make sure you were still alive.” He said looking away, “We’re all worried about you, even TOP.”

I laughed, “I’m fine, I just want to think for awhile.” I said rolling onto my back.

“Ok,” SeungRi said without moving.

I looked at him, “Umm… SeungRi? I want to think alone for awhile.”

“Oh.” He simply said as he got up and awkwardly left the room.

“That boy,” I laughed to myself. I rolled back over to face my window, “I hope Sheila is ok.”

 

I was almost asleep when someone flung my door open, “Wakey wakey!” I heard GD yell. When I didn’t reply he shut the door behind him and slowly sat on the edge of my bed. “Do you want to talk?” he asked in a soft voice.

I turned over and looked at him, “Talk?” I asked.

“Yea, talk.” He said swinging one leg up onto my bed so we were facing one another. When I didn’t reply he continued, “About what’s happened. Any of it?” He hesitated a moment, “Daesung, it’s not good to hold feelings in, you need to talk to someone eventually.”

He began to stand up but I grabbed his arm and he sat back down. I sat up and looked at him, “Yes it would be nice to talk to someone.” I said looking down at the sheets.

“I won’t tell anyone.” GD said as he placed a hand on my shoulder, I gave him a questioning look, “I mean it.” He said smiling at me.

I leaned up against the head board a took a deep breath, “Well...”