What's Going On?

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

“Now boarding first class to Seoul!” The lady announced.

“That would be us!~” Brooke sang as she pulled me up and gave our tickets to the gentleman who let us onboard.

When we were seated I turned to her and whispered, “How in the world did you get us tickets to Seoul, let alone first class?!?”

She smiled, “I told you I was magic!”

I rolled my eyes, “No, really, how did you get them?”

She got a serious look on her face, “Ok, so when I left to go get the groceries I robbed a bank and bought the tickets and fake passports. But hey we’re on our way.” I hesitated and she gave me a goofy smile, “You can pick which story you want to believe.”

I thought for a minute, “You give a whole new meaning to ‘Only ask if you want an answer’.”

She laughed as the flight attendant asked us to buckle up for take off.

 

“We will be landing in Seoul in 30 minutes.” The flight attendant began in her perky voice, “It will be 5PM when we land, Hope your flight has been enjoyable.”

Brooke took out her bag and rummaged through it, “Here, go put this on.” She said handing me neatly folded clothes.

“What?” I asked as I stared from the clothes to her.

“Go put them on, I told you I robbed a bank and bought a few things.” She pushed me into the isle, “Now go put it on.”

I gave her a stern look before walking to the bathrooms and changing. It was difficult to change in there but the outfit was cute. It was a basic black pair of jeans, a black tank with sequence on it, and a pale green (almost white) jacket that zipped up the front. I ped it halfway as smiled in the mirror, “This is cute,” I said to myself.

I walked back to Brooke who beamed as she saw it, “The jacket is more form fitting than I thought it was. It looks amazing!” I smiled as she took the clothes from me. I sat down and she shoved me back into the isle, “I have to change too.” She simply said as she left for the bathroom.

Daesung’s POV

Taeyang kept looking at his phone from behind his shades, “Why is this taking so long.” He kept complaining to himself.

“What's wrong hyung?” I asked.

“I told GD that we would be back in like 2 minutes.” He said.

“Well you know we could always take off the hats and get our food now and run for it.” I teased.

“No, no, that would only cause trouble.” He said, “Ok, we can eat at home, I’d rather do that then have GD mad again.”

“Again?” I asked.

“Nothing, It’s nothing.” He said as he grabbed my arm and spun us around. We walked all the way home, “It's 5:08.” He said as we walked to the door.

Before he could open it, the door swung open and GD was standing there looking normal, he wasn’t wearing his favorite sweats like he had been when we left. “Hyung?” I asked, “Why are you wearing make up? Were only at home.”

GD rolled his eyes at me and pulled us both inside.

 

“Why are we doing this?” I asked SeungRi when GD wouldn’t answer me.

SeungRi looked around, “Cause we have a surprise fan meet. GD didn’t want anyone to know so only him and the CEO knew.”

“Ohh, so he didn’t want you to tell everyone then?” I asked with a laugh.

“Not funny.” He said a little hurt.

“We still love you SeungRi, even when you do stuff like that.” I said smiling, “But this isn’t nice enough for a fan meet.” I was wearing jeans and a new shirt with a modern-ish design on it, it was soft though.

SeungRi shrugged, “I want to go wait in the living room.” He said as he motioned for me to follow.