Well don't stand out there, come on in

Request

 

Sheila’s POV

“It’s just up ahead.” Brooke said.

“Are you sure you know where we’re going.” I asked, “I don’t trust you with directions to begin with, especially when you blindfold me.”

She laughed, “Yes whiney . Oh look, we’re here.”

She took the blindfold off and I could see a building in front of us, It looked like really big apartments. “Where are we?” I asked in amazement.

“Just up those stairs.” Brooke said pointing. When I didn’t follow she turned around, “What's wrong?”

“I don’t know, I feel like I should know where we are.” I said still looking at the building.

“Come on then”, she said as she pulled me towards the stairs. I planted my feet at the top of the stairs. She looked at me, “What?”

I shook my head, “Where are we?” I asked. She didn’t answer me, “I’m not moving till you tell me.”

She walked over to me and looked me straight in my eyes, “You wouldn’t have come if I told you this before.” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, “Omo, this isn’t.”

She shook her head, “Yes Sheila, this is Big Bang’s place.”

“Then, But, How?” I asked.

“I’ll explain that one later, just please don’t be upset with me.” Brooke said.

“Why would I be upset?” I asked looking at the door just a few feet behind her.

She smiled, “I was so worried. Ok, then… Lets go!”

She pulled on my arm and gave me a weird look when I didn’t move. I looked passed her, at the door. I felt my stomach tighten. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to move, I couldn’t make myself move. “Are you ok?” Brooke asked in a worried tone.

I slowly shook my head and slowly put one foot in front of the other.

Daesung’s POV

Taeyang and TOP stood up and walked into the hallway. I stood up to follow but SeungRi pulled me back and stood in the doorway to the hall and wouldn’t let me leave. He nodded at someone, “What’s going on SeungRi?” I asked but he ignored me. I looked out the window, the sun was setting, ‘What kind of fan meet is this late anyways?’ I wondered to myself.  

I heard someone knock on the door and I walked to SeungRi, who pushed me back. I gave him a hateful look, then I heard GD answer the door, “I’m glad to finally meet both of you in person!”

Then I heard an unfamiliar voice, “Nice to meet you too GD Oppa!”

GD sounded pleased, “Well don’t just stand out there, come on in.”