One More Night

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

They’re finally married. But Zico . . . from the looks of it, it seemed like he wasn’t going to be able to make it. It looked as if he knew it too, from the way he had chosen his vows carefully structured and all.

“Please just remember that even if I’m not here, I’ll always love you, forever and always.”

Poor Kasumi, poor Zico. It doesn’t seem as if they would get to last for a very long time and Kasumi would be alone. Woohyun kinda of pitied the two of them. They loved each other yet it wasn’t enough to last forever. But then again, nothing ever last forever.

Zico glanced at him after they had broken apart from their kiss and he blushed, wondering if he had known what he was thinking about.

“Well, I guess this means we’ll call the wedding off, since you guys are already married,” Myungsoo mused thoughtfully and his friends all nodded.

“No, do not call it off. There will still be a wedding,” Zico spoke quietly. Kasumi glanced at him, frowning. He was looking thoughtfully at her.

“What are you talking about? You guys are already married! Unless you are saying you will be able to make it?” Sungyeol exclaimed, his eyes going wide.

“Nam Woohyun, could you . . . marry my girl?”

Everyone stared at me in shock while Woohyun just gaped at him.

Kasumi shook her head slightly. “What do you mean?”

“I can’t be there for you all the time,” he explained, her face tenderly. “I don’t want you to be alone. And I didn’t know who else to ask.”

“But I can’t marry her when I’m already engaged!” Woohyun blurted out and quickly covered his mouth instantly. Crap, why did I tell them now?

The whole room grew silent as all eyes turned to him, flabbergastered. None of them knew that he was engaged, let alone in a relationship!

“To who? Who are you engaged to?” Sunggyu demanded to know, hurt that his best friend never said anything about being in a relationship.

There was a soft knock on the door. “Erm, hi there, everyone,” Kim Seohyun spoke up timidly before she walked over to where I stood.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Hoya and Dongwoo muttered darkly under their breaths while Kasumi just shot them a sharp look. They shrugged.

Sung Jong gawked at his hyung. “Hyung, why didn’t you tell us that you were seeing Seohyun-sshi again? Wait, when did you guys even get together?”

“I thought Seohyun-sshi left the last time you guys broke up,” Myungsoo spoke up.

Woohyun put his arms around Seohyun’s waist. “It is true that she left after I broke up with her. But she came back two years ago and I realized I still love her, and she felt the same. So we tried it out again. And I’ve just recently proposed to her,” he explained. He glanced uneasily at his friends. “I didn’t tell you guys about it because I wasn’t sure how you guys would feel about it after what happened the last time . . .”

“How could you not have told me about it?” Sunggyu asked, obviously hurt.

“We’re your friends!” Sungyeol and Sung Jong both cried out indignantly.

Hoya shook his head in disgust while Dongwoo just stared at Woohyun. Only Myungsoo smiled warmly at him. “Hyung ah, I doubt that any one of us would’ve judged you for getting back wit her. You’re happy, right? We’re your friends and we’ll be happy for you like how we are for you now.” Everyone grimaced a bit reluctantly but he ignored them. He turned to Seohyun with a quizzical look on his face. “Anyway, how come you came back to Seoul? Didn’t you like America?”

Seohyun blushed and glanced over at Woohyun. “Uh, well . . . the reason why I came back was because . . . uh . . .” she stammered nervously.

Just then Jungah came inside. She ignored everyone as she led a little toddler into the room. “Seohyun-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter