We've Moved On

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

Summer holiday had started and they were off school for three whole months and there was nothing we liked more than sleeping in, sleeping late, being able to go wherever we want without worrying about school. It was nothing but pure freedom.

Seohyun was spending time with her family in Florida for a month so the first month of summer was free for Woohyun. It was perfect, too, because the members were free in the first month before they go off somewhere. So, since Hoya was still grounded and his dad absolutely refused to even let him use the Wii with his friends over, they all hightailed over to the Kim’s residence when they were sure that his parents had left for work and wouldn’t be coming back until dinnertime.

Sunggyu and Sung Jong were arguing about goodness-knows-what as they stumbled into the hallway in the morning, taking their shoes off. It was summer and a lot of people would want to sleep in, but Infinite decided to wake up earlier to play games longer than usual without anyone telling them to stop.

“Where’s Kasumi? I haven’t seen her after the day before the trip,” Sungyeol gripped, looking around for any signs for Myungsoo’s little sister but found nothing instead. “I really miss seeing her.”

Myungsoo was immediately on protective-brother-mode as he glared over to where Sungyeol was standing. He narrowed his eyes dangerously toward his hyung. “Stay away from her,” he let out a snarl.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Why is it you’re always on our case about Kasumi but not with Woohyun?” he whined childishly. He jutted his bottom lip out. “I know she’s your little sister but really . . .”

“Because that time, Woohyun was with her and loved her a lot, and as long as he didn’t pressure her, I’m cool with it,” was all Myungsoo’s reply and it ate Woohyun up because he did not love her anymore and he knew it still hurt whenever Kasumi saw him  — maybe even thought about him? “Anyway, she’s upstairs. I think she’s still sleeping.” But then he muttered something else under his breath.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing.”

“Let’s play,” an impatient Hoya voiced out. “I came here to play before mingling with Kasumi for a while, okay? Not that kind of mingling,” he added hastily when Myungsoo directed his glare off Sungyeol toward him. “Let’s go play.”

As the seven of them made their way to the living room, they passed the stairs leading up to the first floor. Woohyun paused at the bottom step. He looked up, wondering if Kasumi was sleeping soundly.

“Woohyun!” everyone called for him.

Snapping out of his daze, he shook his head and followed his friends, but not without looking back at the stairs a little bit wistfully.

Kasumi, how are you?

 

Upstairs, Kasumi was sleeping indeed soundly that she didn’t hear the loud ruckus Infinite was making downstairs the moment adrenaline pumped into their veins while playing with the Wii, just like how she was oblivious to the sounds of the flushing of the toilet in her bathroom.

The door swung opened a moment later and Zico stepped out. He smiled at his girlfriend’s sleeping figure and quietly slipped in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. He planted a soft kiss on the back of her neck and she subconsciously snuggled up to him.

He closed his eyes. He wasn’t going to sleep. He couldn’t, anyway. He was wide awake, especially since he had woken up early and left U-Kwon’s house to visit her.  When U-Kwon wakes up later, he would be furious to see that Zico had abandoned him.

But right now, all Zico wanted to do was to be with Kasumi. He nuzzled her softly and kissed her hair. Kasumi turned to him and smiled sleepily. “What time is it?” she murmured sleepily. “How did you get here?”

“It’s about nine in the morning,” he replied, kissing her softly on the lips. “And your brother let me in.”

“You mean he actually woke up early?” she scoffed. “I never my brother could want to wake up so early, especially now that it’s the holidays.”

“Yea! Die, you idiot! Die, die, die!” the two of them heard Hoya yelling loudly and gleefully downstairs, followed by Dongwoo’s adorable laughter.

“I see,” Kasumi groaned, sighing when she remembered it was summer holidays already. “Playing Wii. Hoya Oppa had been grounded from playing his, so they decided to impose here to play.”

“Someone’s grumpy,” Zico observed.

“You would be, too, if you wake up every morning to the sound of it,” she argued. “I just stay up here in my room while they play. If I needed something, I would ask U-Kwon to throw me stuff from his house through the window.” Honestly, she was hiding out from Woohyun but Zico needn’t to know that.

He just laughed heartily and kissed her again. “Sumi-yah, I love you,” he breathed and Kasumi blushed, looking down. He raised an eyebrow. “You should be happy I love the quiet and the loud Kasumi,” he lightly.

She slapped him playfully on the chest. “Shut up,” she laughed. She smiled at his handsome face. “It’s nice, waking up to see you next to me.”

He wiggled his eyebrows at me. “Are you hinting that you want to marry me?” he asked her, smirking as her face turned bright red.

“Um . . . well . . .” Kasumi looked down and a strand of hair fell down, covering half of her face from him.

Zico moved that strand away, tucking it behind her ear. He smiled at his girlfriend before he leaned in, kissing her softly on the lips.

“Mmm . . .” Kasumi smiled, happy, her eyes half-closed. She opened her eyes when Zico pulled away to look at her. “Well, I think I’m too young to marry you, yet. I’m only sixteen, remember?”

He shrugged, hugging her. “I could ask for an arranged marriage,” he replied.

“You wouldn’t!” she exclaimed, shocked.

You are so gullible, Sumi-yah, he thought fondly. Zico rolled his eyes. He grabbed one of her stuff toy placed on the headboard and threw it at her. “Of course not, silly, I want you to marry me because you want to, not because you are forced to,” he snorted.

She smiled sheepishly. “Heh.”

He rolled over until he was on top of her, pinning her down. He kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to her, eagerly kissing him back. She could’ve loosened herself to the kiss when they both heard a familiar rumble coming from a particular stomach.

Oops.

Kasumi smiled embarrassingly while Zico roared with laughter. “I guess I’m hungry,” she admitted as Zico clutched onto his stomach.

“Way to ruin the moment,” he remarked as he sat up. “Come on, last down to the kitchen is the rotten egg! To make it fair, we’ll rush out of the room together so none of us had a head start, all right?”

“And what’s the punishment if you’re the rotten egg?” Kasumi wanted to know as the couple climbed off her bed, walking over to the door.

He pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter