Moving Further Than Usual

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun’s POV

A half- Zico was on top of Kasumi, with her stomach revealed, the bed sheets crumpled from under the both of them. They were kissing wildly and zealously, he was practically ing on her, his hands roaming everywhere under her shirt, including . . . well, you get the picture. Worse of all, Kasumi — sweet, quiet, innocent Kasumi — was as Zico kissed her hard.

“Omo!” Dongwoo squeaked, his voice going an octave higher.

Zico and Kasumi hastily broke apart upon hearing Dongwoo’s cry. They glanced up and Zico quickly got off her as they saw who were standing by the doorframe. Their faces went red with embarrassment.

“Dongwoo Oppa!” Kasumi exclaimed, her face flushed. She gently pushed Zico away and blushed, looking down.

My eyes fell on her fallen straps. Zico must’ve sensed that I was looking because he calmly pulled them back up before he bent down to retrieve his shirt from the floor as Kasumi got off her bed.

“Uh — uh — oh, !” Dongwoo freaked out badly. He covered his face with his two hands, shaking his head as if he was trying to get rid of the image of Kasumi nearly having with Zico out of his mind.

My eyes were still burning.

Kasumi saw that she wasn’t going to get anything out from that baby and turned to me for help. “What is it?” she asked.

“Towels,” I replied, trying to sound calm. “Myungsoo ran out and Dongwoo hyung and I need one each.” I was freaking out just as badly as the dinosaur, but I was freaking out from the inside. I didn’t want to give the satisfaction of being jealous to Zico, who was watching me carefully from the corner of my eye.

As Kasumi nodded and went to her cupboard to extract two towels for the both of us, Dongwoo still wasn’t saying much except whimpering quietly inward. Zico buttoned the last button when Kasumi handed the towels to Dongwoo.

That idiot dropped them.

“Omo!” he cried, scared, and quickly dropped to his knees to pick them back up. I sighed, shaking my head. I caught Kasumi’s eyes and saw the amusement in them.

“Thank you,” I said stiffly as I closed the door behind me and headed back to Myungsoo’s room, wondering if I should. What if they continued what they were doing and actually did the real thing?

Dongwoo lost his marbles. “, , ,” he cursed, running a hand through his hair, his eyes wide and wild. “What are we going to do? Should we tell Myungsoo about it? I mean, they were just kissing, right? They weren’t doing anything bad. But what if they were about to and we stopped them? What if we didn’t? Oh my God, I cannot believe this! I thought Kasumi was innocent! Maybe Zico isn’t good for her after all. But he makes her happy. Ah, , Myungsoo is going to freak out!”

“Hyung, shut up,” I advised.

His face was literally as white as sheet. He was such an innocent person it was kind of amusing and annoying at the same time. “But —!” he spluttered, glancing back at Kasumi’s closed door. “Do you think they will continue?”

“I mean it, hyung,” I sighed, wishing I could convince myself that I didn’t see what Dongwoo and I had seen back there.

When we entered the room, Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at us the same time Sungyeol disappeared inside the bathroom. “Hyung, you look as if you’ve seen a ghost,” he spoke up, addressing to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo jumped and laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. I glared at him, warning him to not breathe a word. “I – I’m fine! Haha! Haha! Yeah . . .” he said a little too awkwardly.

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed in confusion as Hoya shot his hyung a look before turning to me. “What happened to him?” he mouthed.

I pretended to wear the same expression as Myungsoo and shook my head. “Molla,” I mouthed back, glancing uneasily behind me.

Please don’t tell me they’re doing it.

 

Zico’s POV

“I supposed we should’ve locked the door,” I laughed, shaking my head, once Woohyun closed the door behind him. “I mean, did you see the look on Dongwoo-sunbae’s face? He looked so terrified!”

Kasumi only smiled wanly as she came back to me after locking the door. She snuggled into my arms, keeping quiet.

“What’s the matter?” I asked, her forearm.

“Um . . .” She blushed, bowing her head down. She shook her head fervently. “N – Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” She lied down in her bed.

I lied down next to her, wrapping my arms around her. I looked into her eyes — or at least, I tried to. She looked away. I tapped my chin lightly, thinking and wondering why she was being so shy all of a sudden. And then it hit me. I chuckled. Looks like she’s still innocent, after all. “I wonder . . .” I spoke up casually.

“Mmm?”

“Do you think we would’ve made love if Dongwoo-sunbae hadn’t walked in on us?”

Kasumi’s face literally went red as a tomato as she abruptly sat up. “Um . . . well . . . uh . . .” She looked away, bowing her head down.

I swear, this girl is freakin’ cute like this, freaking out worse than Dongwoo. But then I felt bad for teasing her and I reached out to touch her shoulder. She stiffened up. “Babe, I didn’t mean to tease you,” I said softly, going up behind her. I trapped her body with my legs, hugging her. I kissed her hair softly. “It’s a good thing they walked in on us, huh? We’ll just be more careful next time, arra?”

She blushed even more. But then she leaned back into my chest and I her hair tenderly, trying to smoothen the tangles from her hair.

“Oppa?”

“Mmm?”

She hugged her knees tightly, resting her chin in between of them. “I honestly would not have regretted it, if we had . . . you know . . .” she said, her voice gradually getting softer and softer which each word.

Needless to say, I was surprised to hear that. Kasumi may not be so shy and quiet any more, but she was still innocent. “Really?”

She nodded.

“Well, I would’ve.”

She looked momentarily hurt. “Waeyo?”

I kissed her forehead. “I would have regretted it because I want our honeymoon to be special,” I told her. “That’s why.”

Kasumi tilted her head. “Honeymoon?”

I stared at her, feigning hurt. “Don’t say you don’t want to end up marrying me!” I said in mock horror.

She shrugged, facing me. “Well . . . the thing is . . . I’m actually secretly engaged to Changmin Oppa,” she replied seriously.

I stared at her even more, now in disbelief. “You’re kidding . . . right?”

Kasumi shook her head. “Nope,” she replied, popping the ‘p’. She frowned. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know how else to tell you.”

“Give me your phone.”

Confusion clouded over her pretty face as she passed the phone to me. I unlocked it and searched through her contacts before I dialed the contact’s number I was looking for. I looked at her, frowning. She blinked.

Aish, stop fluttering around so much, heart, I scolded myself.

“Yeobosaeyo, darling,” Changmin said in a sweet, unlike-Changmin voice, making me shudder. “What’s up?”

“Are you and my girl secretly engaged?” I demanded to know.

“Oh, Jiho-yah,” Changmin seemed surprised to hear me instead of his ‘darling’. “Um . . . I don’t know what to say.”

“Say that it’s not true,” I growled, narrowing my eyes at my girl possessively as she crawled into my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“I wish I could,” Changmin sighed remorsefully. “But I can’t. It’s one hundred percent true, Jiho. I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry?” I barked. “What’s the point of me being in a relationship with Kasumi when you’re going to end up marrying her, anyway?”

Even though they could not hear each other, they both burst out laughing at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter