Becoming One

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Zico smiled hopefully at Kasumi. “Say you’ll marry me,” he said.

Kasumi burst into tears the moment he said those words. She was too shocked to speak so she just nodded her head to his question. Yes.

His face turned into a huge beam as he slipped the ring into her right finger. It was a perfect fit and he was so relieved.

Kasumi found her voice as he stood up to hug her, spinning her around in circles.

“Yes, Oppa, yes, yes, yes!” she said. “I’ll marry you. Yes in every language. I love you, Jiho Oppa. Oh gosh, yes!” She laughed.

Zico kissed her deeply right there and then, smiling as she kissed him back. “I love you so much, Tanaka/Kim Kasumi,” he whispered huskily into her ears.

“You planned it all, didn’t you?” she whispered back.

He nodded. “Remember how I’ve confessed to you at the beach all those years ago?” he asked her and she nodded. “I wanted to propose to you at some place where it would remind us of when it all started.”

Kasumi blushed. “We had our first kiss on a beach, too,” she murmured softly.

Zico nodded again. Then he smirked. “We also had a hot, y make-out which you ditched me in the morning, too, remember?”

“Ah, I was confused, you can’t blame me!”

“You were attracted to me but you didn’t want to admit it,” he . “Come on, admit it. That’s why you kissed me back that night, right?”

She rolled her eyes. “Aren’t you cocky?”

He grinned. “Very, very cocky.” He winked and she laughed, and he kissed her lovingly with as much passion as he could muster into that kiss, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer to him.

 

Later when Zico was bathing back at the hotel, Kasumi called her father’s office and smiled once she heard a click. “I said yes!”

Her dad laughed. “So how did you figure out that he asked me if he could propose to you first, huh?” he wanted to know.

“Because it’s Jiho Oppa,” she replied. “I know what’s on his mind and what he would’ve done in situations like this.”

“Oh? If you know him so well, you would’ve predicted what he was actually planning to do,” her dad back.

“Ah, well, I thought it was because he wanted to get me away from the winter because I was sick,” she admitted.

“I knew it,” he chuckled. “Anyway, I’m glad you said yes. I would be tremendously upset with you if you had said no. He loves you so much and anyone else can see that you love him just as much.”

“We’ve been together for almost four years, Appa, of course I’ll love him,” she agreed, smiling dreamily at the bathroom door where she could hear her boyfriend — ahem, fiancé — rapping through the other side. She shook her head in wonder. He was such a good rapper; it was actually kind of y.

“You better give me a lot of grandchildren, Kasumi-yah,” Mr. Kim was saying. “I want to see them running around before I —”

“Appa, stop exaggerating, you’re still so young,” she chided, clicking her tongue.

He only laughed. “Go and enjoy yourself.”

They said their goodbye’s and hung up just as Zico came out only wearing his boxer. He grinned at her. “I assume that’s your dad?” He walked up to her and she stood up, hugging him. He kissed her forehead as she took in that strongly, husky smell of pine and . . . a faint hint of strawberry.

“Have you been using my shampoo?” she asked quizzically.

He shrugged sheepishly. “I forgot to bring my own shampoo. And I didn’t want to use the hotel’s shampoo because it smells bad.”

Kasumi sighed and shook her head. “I was smart enough to bring extra to last for the rest of week,” she tutted and skipped happily to the bathroom.

Zico just chuckled as the door closed behind. He grinned, his heart beating rapidly over the fact that Kasumi had accepted his proposal. They were going to get married. He had actually been thinking about it ever since he met up with his friends the other day at the café.

And he wanted to make it special.

Kasumi’s all mine, he thought happily.

 

After a week of being in the sun, they finally returned to the cold, winter days of Seoul. Block-B and Infinite found out about their engagement (through a certain, happy Mr. Kim, obviously) and showered the couple with congratulations the moment they walked out from the terminal gates at the airport.

They were so happy for their favorite couple; they were finally settling down with one another after many years of questioning from their friends!

 

Kasumi was cooking dinner back at the penthouse, waiting for her fiancé to come home from his last class of college when she heard the elevator door dinging. Thinking it was Zico, she walked out of the kitchen to find not Zico, but rather Woohyun, standing around in the middle of the hallway.

Surprise, surprise.

He smiled timidly when he saw it was her who had come out to greet him. “I just wanted to say congratulations,” he spoke up after they stared at each other for a while. “Um, is Zico here?” he asked, craning his neck to look for Zico.

The elevator door dinged again and Zico stepped out. He stopped when he realized who was with his fiancée. “Hi . . .?”

Woohyun smiled. “Ah, good, you’re here.”

“What’s up?” Zico asked politely.

Woohyun clasped his hands together and nervously rubbed his palm together. “Uh, well, I was just telling Kasumi that I’m happy that the two of you are getting married. You guys are so happy with one another.”

Kasumi nodded to let Zico know that that was indeed what he was trying to do, but she was still puzzled why he made an effort to come out all the way just to say that. Zico walked over to her and put his arms around her shoulder.

“Uh, okay, yeah, that’s what I wanted to say, so I guess I’ll be taking my leave now,” he went on awkwardly when Zico and Kasumi didn’t say anything.

Kasumi’s compassion took over. “Do you want to stay for dinner?” she asked, stopping him from leaving the place like a stupid idiot.

Woohyun paused and turned, shaking his head. “It’s fine,” he replied. “I’ll be going, then.” He left the place before they could even protest.

“Well . . . that was awkward,” Zico mused, raising an eyebrow as he turned to the lovely and beautiful woman before him.

Kasumi just shrugged. “You didn’t exactly help when you put your arms around me,” was all she replied to which he just shrugged.

They were about to go to the kitchen when the elevator dinged again and U-Kwon stepped in, pulling Woohyun with him. He looked annoyed. “I think he forgot to tell you that the reason why he’s here is because he and I have your wedding present with us right now.”

Zico frowned. “But the wedding isn’t for another three months, dude.”

“Don’t you think we know that?”

“Wait, why are you guys even sharing presents?” Kasumi wanted to know.

Woohyun cleared his throat. “Well, the two of us actually approached your parents about it the same day, so we thought we’d share,” he replied her.

“Oh?”

U-Kwon nudged Woohyun. “Give it to them now.”

Woohyun took out a file from behind his hand and stretched it out over to Zico. “Here,” he said to him. “Take it.”

Zico took it from him and opened the file to an A4 size paper. It looked like official document paper. Kasumi read it over his shoulder.

“Registration for Official Marriage . . .”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter