Forget Him, Focus on Studies

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kasumi’s POV

“Kasumi?” Myungsoo called me back to my thoughts and I looked up to him. “You don’t have to pretend that you’re fine.”

“I’m done crying for now,” I whispered. “I kind of want to be alone, if that’s okay with you, Oppa. Sorry.”

He nodded understandingly and got up, letting go of me. I smiled wanly at him as he walked out of the door, closing the door behind him so that he could give me privacy. I lied down on my bed once he was gone.

Then I sat up and looked out of my window. I saw U-Kwon looking up from his desk where he had been doing his work to see me. He pointed at me and made the ‘OK’ sign. He was asking if I’m okay.

I shook my head. Not really, I replied.

You want me to call?

I shook my head again. It’s okay.

He made a sleeping motion, saying that he was going to sleep now and I nodded, turning off my lights as well.

I couldn’t cry no matter how much I felt like I wanted to.

 

No One’s POV

Woohyun had just come home from an afternoon date with Seohyun the next day when he saw Sunggyu waiting for him in his room. He was surprised. He wasn’t expecting anyone to come visit him, although he knew exactly why he was here.

Why else would he be here?

“What are you doing here, hyung?” he asked him. “Did you wait long? I’m sorry, I was out on a date today.”

“I’m aware of that,” Sunggyu replied coolly. “I think everyone is aware of the fact that you are now dating Kim Seohyun. But the reason why I’m here is because I want to know why you’re going out with her. It’s bad enough that you slept with her multiple times behind your girlfriend’s — or ex-girlfriend, I should say — but you actually have the audacity to date her in her face after you guys immediately broke up?”

Woohyun frowned. He didn’t think Sunggyu should quickly judge him like that. “I know I shouldn’t have cheated on her, but let’s face it. I’m tired of not moving anywhere with Kasumi. If she can’t trust me and if she can’t —” he started to say.

But Sunggyu cut him off. “So you’re dating that girl because she gives you ?” Sunggyu snapped. “What pathetic excuse is that to cheat on Kasumi?”

Woohyun glared at him. “Well, I don’t expect you to understand,” he replied coolly.

“You’re right! I don’t understand! I thought you love Kasumi, I thought you were happy with her. Don’t you think that if you had talked about this whole thing with her, you guys would have had worked things out instead of you looking for with Seohyun?”

“I’m not with Seohyun just for !” Woohyun yelled back shrilly. He sighed. “Ah, I really miss my friend, Kim Sunggyu. You know, you actually remind me of him — except for the fact that he was not so angry,” he said sarcastically.

Sunggyu shook his head, his heart feeling cold. He couldn’t recognize the person who was standing in front of him anymore. It looked like his best friend, and he talked like his best friend, but he didn’t know him anymore. “Who are you?”

Woohyun shrugged and saw a copy of hisbrother’s Gossip Girl series and smirked at him. “I’m . . . Chuck Bass,” he replied smoothly.

“No, you’re not,” he retorted hotly. “You are Nate Archibald gone Chuck Bass. And Seohyun isn’t Blair Waldorf. She’s Jenny Humphrey sleeping with Chuck Bass.”

“Then who is Kasumi?” Woohyun asked him.

“She’s . . . not involved in the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elite,” Sunggyu replied smartly.

Woohyun shook his head. “I think she’s more like Lilly Van der Woodsen, who changed her name to Humphrey. I think it’s perfect. She was very secretive, very much like Lilly, lying to Rufus and Serena’s face.”

“Well, Lilly met a few wrong guys before she finally settled with the right one. And I think I know who it could be, in fact.”

“Rufus Humphrey was a paranoid guy.”

“But at least he loved her a lot. Like how I can tell that that U-Kwon guy from Block-B cares for her,” Sunggyu replied, knowing that it would hit a nerve.

It did.

Woohyun didn’t want to admit it but he actually didn’t want her to end up with U-Kwon. “U-Kwon isn’t right for her.”

Sunggyu snorted disbelievingly and folded his arms across his chest. “Oh, so you’re Lilly’s mom now?” he mocked his best friend. “What are you going to do, find the most eligible guy for her to be with?” He shook his head with disdain. “Any guy with Kasumi would be better than you. She deserves so much more.”

Not wanting to talk to this stranger anymore, Sunggyu turned and walked away. A few seconds later, Woohyun heard the front door slammed.

 

On Monday, Kasumi didn’t go to school. She couldn’t face Woohyun and Seohyun and seeing them together because it still hurt even though she didn’t want to admit it. Myungsoo didn’t want to go to school either but he knew that he had to. But that didn’t mean he would have to hang out with Woohyun.

“Where’s Kasumi?” Sung Jong asked when he saw his hyung by the gates. Everyone was there except for Woohyun.

“She didn’t want to come to school today,” Myungsoo said crisply. “My parents knew what happened. They decided it was better if she went to visit her mother today. Changmin-sunbae went with her.”

Hoya shook his head. “Woohyun is a ing bastard. I don’t know who he is anymore. How dare he pretend to still love her?”

The others agreed.

Someone cleared their throat and they turned around to find Woohyun standing behind them. They frowned, displeased to see the unwelcomed guest. As far as they were concerned, he was no longer their friend.

“What do you want?” Hoya asked him coldly.

Woohyun flinched by tried to remain calm. He knew he deserved it, anyway. But were they really going to shun him? They had been friends for so long, after all, even before the whole Kasumi-and-Seohyun drama. “I came to see if Kasumi’s okay.” He looked around. “I don’t see her.”

“What do you think?” Myungsoo snapped.

He recoiled. “I was just asking,” he frowned, hurt.

“You’re right,” Sunggyu nodded gravely. “You are a King.”

Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol snickered. Sunggyu and Myungsoo were glaring at Woohyun, while Sung Jong looked away so that no one could see his tears even though they could tell he was crying.

Myungsoo was still glaring hard at Woohyun. “If you must know, Kasumi didn’t want to see you and Seohyun display your life in school so she took a day off and went to visit her mother’s grave.”

Block-B came up to Infinite. They didn’t want to approach them, but Zico insisted because he wanted to know how Kasumi was. “Hey,” he addressed to Infinite, ignoring Woohyun. “How’s Kasumi? She’s at her mom’s grave with Changmin-sunbae, isn’t she?”

“Today’s her mom’s death anniversary, isn’t it?” U-Kwon added.

Woohyun blinked, surprised, when Myungsoo nodded at the two of them. This was news to him. “Today’s her mom’s death anniversary.”

“Obviously you wouldn’t know,” Jaehyo muttered.

He only gave him a Look.

Jaehyo glared back just as fiercely. “You’re not in any position to glare at me like that. I’m not the one who messed up,” he snapped. “Even when I’m drunk, I don’t screw a girl so badly like you did.”

Woohyun glanced over at his friends for support but received none. He felt cold. Was this how everything was going to be? This was the end of their friendship?

 

Seohyun had been walking alone to school when someone slammed their fist against the wall in front of her. She jumped back, startled. Her eyes widened when she saw she was cornered by five angry members of f(x). But she tried to be brave. She wasn’t going to show that she was scared.

“Look, it’s not my fault he likes me. I mean, I’m so hot.”

“And so is hell,” Victoria murmured softly and her face reddened with embarrassment, having no comeback for that.

“Oooh,” Luna, Sulli and Krystal chorused, snickering as they high-fived each other. “So much burrrnn!”

Amber, however, glowered dangerously in front of her. “You little ,” she said angrily in a low but quivering voice. “You are going to die.”

Seohyun pressed her back against the wall. “I – I don’t understand,” she whimpered. She looked around for a route to escape but found none.

“You are the reason why Kasumi’s hurt,” Victoria spoke up as the leader. “She’s like a sister to all of us and we love her a lot.”

“You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us,” Krystal hissed.

“You’re seriously threatening me?” Seohyun tried to but on a brave face even though five against one wasn’t good, especially if you were up for a match with Amber and Victoria. They were the fiercest among the five of them. And Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter