You Can't Trust A Serial Cheater

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

“Wh – What are you talking about, Seohyun? I didn’t cheat on you,” Woohyun stammered nervously while fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

, she must’ve seen me, he thought helplessly.

“I saw you kiss that girl the other day at the cinemas, when you were supposed to be visiting your sick grandmother,” she snapped bluntly. “Come to think of it, you’ve been pretty distant from me lately. How many other girls are you seeing behind my back?”

“Whoa, babe, don’t you think you’re getting a little carried away?” he shot back, holding his hands up to her. “I mean, you could’ve mistaken that girl for —”

“No, I did not get it wrong. Not when the guy is wearing a shirt I had made customized only for him,” Seohyun retorted with a very good point.

He fell silent.

She stood up, knocking her drink over, purposely in his direction so it spilled on his good trousers. Woohyun got up, protesting. She raised a hand and sent a tight slap across his face in front of the staring customers and workers, before she grabbed her back and walked out of the café, leaving Woohyun dumped and drenched.

The cheater strikes again.

 

“All right, Nam Woohyun, just ’fess up already,” Sunggyu asked bluntly one afternoon in Woohyun’s room after his best friend came back home. “You are definitely not the person I know anymore. You cheated on Kasumi, you stopped hanging out with Infinite, you cheated on Seohyun. And now?”

Woohyun raised an eyebrow, an impassive expression on his face. “Why do you always happen to sneak into my room whenever I go out?” he asked coolly.

“I’m serious,” Sunggyu snapped. “How many dates have you gone to this week already? You and Seohyun broke up two weeks ago!”

He shrugged, loosening his tie. He yawned. “Man, Taeyah was so boring,” he moaned. “I cannot believe she actually talked my ear off about her entire shoe collection. I just hope that I don’t get the same thing with Mi Young tonight.”

“Nam Woohyun, I am worried about you.” Sunggyu frowned disapprovingly. “You act like dating a lot of girls within a week is normal.”

“It sure is. B-Bomb from Block-B does it all the time.”

“Who says anything about him? Besides, that was before he started going out with Amber. You, on the other hand, started after you broke up with Kasumi.”

“Your point is?” Woohyun’s face was blank as he lied down on his back in his bed. He closed his eyes. All he wanted to do now was to sleep.

“Nam Woohyun!”

“What?” He opened his eyes and glared at his hyung irritatingly.

“What is with you?”

“Nothing,” he muttered, rolling to his sides. “You know the way out.” He didn’t get any response and thought that Sunggyu had left. He opened his eyes and sat up — to see Sunggyu sitting on his chair. He sighed heavily. So much for finally 

“You know,” Sunggyu spoke up thoughtfully after ten minutes of them staring at each other, “if I didn’t know you any better, Woohyun-ah, I’d say that you’re just trying to run away from all your problems.”

“What problems would that be?”

Sunggyu only stood up and walked out of the door. But he stopped at the entrance and sadly shook his head at his friend. “I am not going to answer that question. Only you can answer it,” he replied softly.

Woohyun ignored him.

“We try and run away, but in the end, we always coming running back,” were Sunggyu’s last words before he disappeared out of his room.

Woohyun glanced at his computer.

 

Zico’s POV

The moment we got home from another shopping spree just a day before we returned to Korea, Kasumi and I dumped the stuff we bought in her room. I told her to bathe first while I sort our stuff out. When she was bathing, I heard her Facebook making a soft buzz, indicating she had received a message. Out of curiosity, I lifted my head up from where I was sitting on the floor to glance at her laptop.

It was from Woohyun.

Seohyun and I are over. Kasumi-yah, I know you’re with Zico, but do you think we could ever have another chance? Can you meet up with me when you get back from Japan? Please? Just . . . talk to me.

I frowned, anger and jealousy building up inside of me as I read his message again. Kasumi was with me, he got that right. But for the second chance . . . I thought about it. I knew that somehow, Kasumi wasn’t fully over Woohyun. And besides, it took him this long to realize that? I shook my head.

This is unacceptable.

I hovered over at the ‘clear message’ option and paused at it. I hesitated, wondering if I should delete the message so Kasumi wouldn’t see it and I would still be happy with her. What should I do?

 

Changmin’s POV

I stood there, watching, leaning against the doorframe. Just watching. I have no idea how long Zico stood there, staring at the ‘clear message’ option. I was wondering if he was going to do anything and I was about to speak up when he dropped his finger, leaving it alone. He turned around and was surprised to see me that he took several steps back, crashing onto the table.

Oops.

“Hy — hyung!”

“You didn’t delete it.” It was a statement, not a question. “Why?” This boy was a strange one, all right. “Why didn’t you delete it? Now Kasumi would see it, and she will talk to him, and what if she discovers that she’s still in love with Woohyun?”

“As opposed to Woohyun confronting about it to her when she knows nothing about it and when she finds out what happens, she’ll hate me?” Zico shot back.

I shrugged.

“I’m not going to give her a reason to hate me,” he replied quietly, looking back to her computer. “I’d rather let her go, knowing she didn’t mean to hurt me by saying she’s still in love with him, than to have her hate me and wished I’d been completely honest with her.” Zico turned to me. “You, of all people, know that if there are two things Kasumi cannot stand — they are lies and dishonesty.”

I softened. “You must really love her to take the risk.” Or really stupid.

He shrugged. “I’ll take my chances.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Kasumi asked, coming inside the room. I turned to see her wearing only a spaghetti-strapped, V-neck red singlet and blue shorts. Her hair was wet and pulled back. Something caught my eye.

I gaped at her. “Y – You —!”

She grinned sheepishly. “So I got second piercings,” she replied, shrugging. “Don’t worry, I didn’t get a helix, if that’s what you’re afraid of.”

I turned to Zico, who shook his head. “I may be a gangster, but that doesn’t mean that I have piercing myself,” he replied, showing his ears to me.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing. “Next, Sumi will be telling me that she has piercings at her navel as well,” I replied.

Kasumi lifted her shirt, revealing her flat stomach. “Nope.”

Zico only laughed and hugged her. I rolled my eyes. “Your relationship is really getting to me,” I scorned. “I’m out of here.” I headed out of the room but stopped at the entrance. “By the way, Jiho, I hope you know what you are doing.”

 

Zico’s POV

Kasumi’s eyes furrowed in confusion as she glanced at me once Changmin had walked out of the room. “What was he talking about?”

I stepped aside, sighing heavily as I braced myself for the stupid thing I was about to do. “Um. You might want to take a look at this,” I told her as I gestured toward the computer, allowing her to see the message from Woohyun.

Kasumi walked over to her laptop and looked at Woohyun’s message. I couldn’t see her face because her back was to me, so I bit nervously on my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter