Christmas Surprises

Oh My Boyfriend! Sequel to Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kasumi’s POV

Once Kyung was gone, I felt someone wrapping his arms around me and I looked up to see a deep frown on Woohyun’s face. Then I remembered that I was supposed to call him last night after tutoring.

“Oops,” I mumbled, my heart sinking.

He lowered his head so that his lips would brush against my ear, sending a tingle down my spine. “You forgot to call me and then I catch you with Zico’s best friend and all you can say is ‘oops’?” he asked incredulously.

I turned to him and quickly kiss him, hoping it’ll compensate for my behavior. “I am so sorry,” I said weakly.

Woohyun kissed me again but I could feel bitterness in the kiss. “Are you suddenly best friends with Block-B, huh?” he wanted to know. He sounded hurt.

“Of course not!” I wrecked my brains to say anything to change the topic. “But guess what? I stood up against those girls from Seven Heaven! I showed them that it’s not easy to insult me like that!”

He blinked. “Really?” he said, genuinely distracted. “Wow, that’s amazing! That’s really bold of you, my shy Kasumi.” He laughed and hugged me, beaming like that proud boyfriend that he was. “I’m happy to hear that.”

I nodded. “I know.”

He kissed me. “Where did you get the courage?”

I shrugged. “Well, Zico sunbae said he was tired to defending for me all the time and told me that the next time I encountered them I should try stand up to them because it’s not fair if I let them get away with it.”

As soon as those words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it and cursed myself for being so thoughtless. Idiot! I mentally scolded myself.

Woohyun’s smile faded and heaved a huge sigh. “Zico, eh?”

I looked quizzically at him, my eyebrows furrowed together as I tried to understand what he was so upset about. “Woohyunnie Oppa, you’re not . . . jealous . . . are you?” I asked him, tilting my head.

He scowled darkly. “Of course not,” he mumbled. “Don’t be ridiculous.” But the tips of his ears were growing red.

I chose not to point that out and kissed him reassuringly. “Good,” I replied, nodding my head. “You have no reason to be. You’re the only one I love, Oppa.” I hugged him as tight as I could, hoping I mustered everything I felt about him into the hug.

“Do you promise?”

I nodded. “Neh.” I kissed him again as he pinned me up against the locker until our friends came and complained about how cheesy we were being and that we really needed to get a room.

Woohyun winked at me.

I rolled my eyes but I was smiling.

 

 Woohyun’s POV

I don’t doubt that she love me. Kasumi would never lie to me. She may have had kept stuff from me but she’s not a liar.

No way.

 

No One’s POV

Christmas was coming and everyone was getting into the holiday mood. Finally school was let out for the winter break while everyone began to prepare for the festival season that was approaching.

Infinite had a feeling as if Christmas this year was going to be better than the Christmas they had last year.

One day Kasumi was lying in Woohyun’s arms in his living room’s couch when he realized that she had fallen asleep. Chuckling to himself, he softly her cheek when he heard the doorbell. He gently extracted himself from her and tried not to wake her up as he got off the couch.

The moment he answered the door, he immediately regretted it. He groaned and stepped aside. “Hi,” he said flatly to his friends as they stepped through the front door with beaming smiles.

Dongwoo looked down and saw a pair of familiar shoes. “Where’s Kasumi?” the curious and cute dinosaur asked.

“She’s sleeping in the living room.”

Myungsoo quickly shook his shoes off before he scrambled to the living room. When the others joined him later, Woohyun scowled. He had managed to cuddle up with Kasumi in the couch.

“Get off,” Woohyun sourly said, kicking the couch lightly.

“No,” he replied stubbornly.

“And it’s a showdown between Nam Woohyun, the boyfriend, and Kim Myungsoo, the big brother,” Sunggyu spoke up like a commentator as he settled in the armchair. “Who will win the heart of Tanaka Kasumi?”

Kasumi subconsciously turned and snuggled up to Myungsoo, placing a palm on his chest. Then she gripped tightly onto his shirt, her hand balling up into a fist.

“I guess Kasumi decided who she wants to be with,” Sunggyu went on as Dongwoo sat on the armchair opposite of him and the others all sat on the floor. “She chose her big brother, Kim Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo smirked and Woohyun sulkily sat on the floor in front of the couch, folding his arms across his chest childishly.

“Woohyunnie Oppa,” Kasumi murmured clearly in her sleep.

Everyone burst out laughing at the contrast and Myungsoo’s face fell whilst Woohyun’s face lit up so brightly everyone was almost blinded by it. Kasumi woke up to the commotion and she drowsily looked up to Myungsoo. She pouted.

“I thought you were Woohyunnie Oppa,” she said sleepily.

Woohyun smirked. “See, she loves me so much.”

But then she shrugged nonchalantly. “But I don’t mind if it’s Myungsoo Oppa with me,” she went on, beaming at her brother.

“Ha!” Myungsoo cried triumphtly while Woohyun pouted in disbelief.

Kasumi turned, leaning on Myungsoo’s chest. “I didn’t know you guys were coming,” she said, looking up to him.

Sungyeol shrugged. “We just came.”

Sung Jong nodded. “I miss seeing you guys every day,” he added. “How’s the holiday so far for you guys?”

“It was fun, until you guys showed up in my house,” Woohyun glumly spoke up.

Everyone ignored that comment and began to catch up, telling each other what they had been up to for the past week since school was let out.

“What do you guys want for Christmas this?” Hoya asked everyone, knowing he had a lot of Christmas shopping to do. “I want some dumb-bells for working out.”

“You’re already fit, what do you need dumb-bells for?” Sunggyu frowned enviously. He wished he was fit like Hoya. “But I want money.”

“I want Kasumi to be my sister,” Myungsoo said dreamily, hugging her tightly.

“Coffee,” Sungyeol mused thoughtfully.

“Botan,” Dongwoo said a little wistfully.

Kasumi gave him a look. “No,” she objected and he became very sad.

“I don’t want anything for Christmas because I already have everything I want in this room,” Woohyun spoke up with this incredibly cheesy smile on his face.

Everyone moaned and groaned and threw pillows at his direction.

“What are you guys groaning about? I was talking about the television and comfortable couch!” he added, laughing. But the smile faded almost in an instant. “A couch, which my friend took over with my girlfriend.”

Myungsoo clucked his tongue. “Build a bridge and get over it.”

“Well, I want a new CD player,” Sung Jong said loudly over Woohyun’s protests. “Mine broke and it’s a torture, not being able to listen to music.”

Kasumi shrugged. “Although what Woohyunnie Oppa said was really cheesy, I kind of agree with him. I don’t really want anything as long as I still have my friends.”

“Awwww,” everyone chorused.

Woohyun sat up straight. “How come everyone throws pillows at me when I said that yet gave her the reaction I was looking for when she said it?” he whined.

“Shut up,” Sunggyu advised.

He pouted. “I want my Kasumi.”

Kasumi slid off the couch to join her childish boyfriend on the floor. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she snuggled up to him. “I’m here.”

He kissed her softly. “I love you.”

Everyone sighed at their cheesiness.

Mrs. Nam came inside from the kitchen with a smile on her face. “I think you kids might want to go outside. It’s starting to snow.”

All eight of them rushed to the front door and quickly put their shoes and winter coats over before heading outside to see the first snowflake fall from the sky. Immediately they all ran around in the backyard, trying to ‘taste’ the little white flakes that were descending down from the blue sky.

Sunggyu nudged Woohyun as they watched the kids play and fool around. “Last year,” he said, “you barely acknowledged the fact that you had a crush on Kasumi. Now, you two are happy together. It’s amazing, isn’t it? The year really flew by fast.”

Woohyun smiled, nodding in agreement. “I was thinking the same,” he replied. “I just hope that next year, Kasumi and I would still be stronger than ever.”

 

Christmas finally came! Kasumi woke up on Christmas morning and saw Yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter