please read [on hiatus]

Hurt Me, My Angel - DISCONTINUED

as the title says in those square brackets, this story is on hiatus. well, to be specific i'm going on an idefinite hiatus. the reason is really simple. first off, i have school to focus on since i'm a junior and well, this semester doesn't really favour me much. secondly, i'm losing all the motivation and inspiration i had when i first started this story. people are unsubscribing but i don't blame them, just a little disappointed. there's at least 45 of you who subscribed but only a few out of that number are commenting on this story. as mentioned by myself and many authors, your comments are our motivation to update. i've also been on writer's block - my writing is usually go with the flow and even though this fiction has certain events that are based off of my experiences, i just write whatever pops into mind. 

if you guys want to unsubscribe, i won't stop you nor will i blame you. for those who are willing to stay subscribed until my next update (i don't know when that will be), thank you in advance. people come and go, it's life. it may not be a big deal to most of you but losing subscribers make me depressed. i personally feel like i regret posting this story up onto AFF and i'm not very confident in myself when it comes to writing stories. i'm not implying that i'm going to abandon this story if it does seem like it, but i'm just putting this on hold. i'm not that great of a writer and there are many rooms for improvement and i hope when i do come back from being on hiatus, my writing will improve. 

so if you guys don't really mind, do me a favour. give me an honest opinion about this story and tell me what you think about it. honesty is highly appreciated, critique is welcomed, but please don't go overboard.

i will be on AFF from time to time, but i won't be updating until i feel that i have pulled myself together. i'm really struggling with my school and personal life matterrs right now and the last thing i want is to sulk in the corner of my room.

for those of you who read through this entire post (not just skimming through it), thank you for taking the patience to read this not-so-important note. i have no idea when i'll be back to update but lets just hope it will be soon.

 

 

 

some shameless advertisement

 

i honsetly don't know how long this 'hiatus' for this story will take. i've started on a new short story, probably about ten or less chapters. click the link below to read it.

smile, it's all lies - featuring daehyun & oc

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433388/smile-it-s-all-lies-daehyun

and if you don't mind, i have a block b, mostly focusing on zico, story that is on-going. click the link below if you're interested.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/411006/please-don-t-blockb-zico-woojiho-ocgirl

this one probably won't interest you at all but teen top is featured in it. introvert? you tell me - click the link below!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/358159

 

 

comment, subscribe, upvote !