Teaser 5: Wolf/Kai

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 5: Wolf / Kai

Finished date: 14-01-2013

 

“Will you be my butler?” that was the simple words I asked from the man who was standing beside me. Not a man. He was actually a demon. A ghensian.

 

And he answered a yes. Since that day, we had formed a contract and he was always stayed together with me ever since.

 

I was wondering how long had it been since I was away from the Abyss. I even started to forget how Blood looked like.

 

It had been two years since that day.

 

I was standing at the top of tall clock tower in the City of London. I never thought that we would get here soon.

 

“_____, who are you exactly?” asked a blond man who was about in his twenties. He was looking at me with such a pair of cold and murderous eyes. He was the man I used to love before I died.

 

“How did you have Marilyn’s necklace?” he said as he was looking at the necklace with green gems on it. It was a gift from him. Apparently he hasn’t forgotten about me and it made me slightly happier than before.

 

I just gave him a small smile instead of replying to his question. We were not allowed to reveal our real identities before we had fulfilled my wish. And it would end in any minute today. Everything would end today finally after all this years.

 

The blond man looked surprised and he took a few steps back from her. “It’s impossible. She’s already dead” he said again. “Yes, it’s because you killed her, Alois” I said. Wolf, my demonic butler was standing next to me waiting for my next order. My last order.

 

“No, I don’t kill her. She committed suicide” he said. I knew that he knew who I was.

 

“You pushed her from the balcony just because she saw you were cheating on her with her own best friend. What a low man are you and I still can’t believe that you still had some guts to get laid with me, Alois Black” I said with a smirk as I walked near him.

 

“Jongin, is there anyone here?” I asked. Kai knelt on his knees. “No one is here, your highness”. Alois was shocked and panicked. “What are you trying to do to me, Marilyn?” asked Alois, trying not to get nervous.

 

I had never felt this happy before. “Something you had done to me before” I said as I strangled his neck, pushing him to the end of balcony. “Stop this” he said as he was trying to keep my fingers away from neck.

 

Without my notice, tears were running out from my agonized eyes. It felt painful for me. I had never thought that I was killed by my own fiancée. Kai just watched me from the corner of his eyes. Alois seemed shock.

 

“Marilyn, I’m sorry” he gasped as tears nearly filled the verge of his eyes. He was looking at me in the eyes and I could see my own reflection from his eyes. I looked like a hideous and merciless woman. I felt like I couldn’t do it with the look in his eyes.

 

He should hate me with the way I was right now. Alois almost lost his breath when I started to loosen up my grip on his neck. He pushed himself against me. “Kill me, Marilyn” he stated. He nearly fell off the balcony but I couldn’t push him to die. It's because I still loved him.

 

I loved him.

 

I still did.

 

“Your highness, are you in pain?” asked Kai as he touched my hand from behind. Alois looked surprised with the sudden interruption. Kai guided my hands back to Alois’s neck and pushed him off the balcony.

 

“I will make sure that the person who makes you in pain suffers like you, your highness” said Kai. I looked into Kai’s eyes.

 

He cared about me. Alois fell from the balcony and died. I looked at his corpse. He was dead. I killed him.

 

“Your highness, let’s get back to the mansion”

 

I just smiled.

 

===

 

“Your Highness, what are you doing?” asked a black haired man. His master ed the first button of her dress revealing her long neck. Wolf swallowed slowly as he scanned her neck carefully.

 

The clothes slid down her shoulder. His eyes turned red as he stared at her neck hungrily. His throat was dried from the thirst he had been holding down for two years.

 

“ my blood” ordered the lady and added “This is my last order for you”. Kai or Wolf looked at her with red sad eyes. He sat on the bed holding his master’s waist so she sat on his lap.

 

Kai ran his fingers along her neck. His breath was ragged at the sensations of seeing his master like that. He had been holding back his desire to touch his master for two years and it was overwhelming for him.

 

“This is your reward for being a loving butler”

 

His fangs slid down and it was long and damn sharp. He looked like a vicious demon right now. His eyes raked over his mistress’s neck and body. Actually he wanted to do more than just her blood. But he didn’t know if the master would allow it.

 

He on her neck trying to find the sweet spot. She moaned in pleasure. “Ah~~” Kai smirked at the behaviour of his master. It was then Kai sunk his sharp teeth into her neck.

 

Marilyn screamed loudly because of the great sensations. Blood trickled down from her neck. Kai kept the blood from her neck as he d her . ‘This is great’ he thought. He pulled his teeth out of her and the wound and the blood.

 

His master looked at him at the sudden lost contact from her neck. Kai loosened his neck tie and ed his shirt revealing his toned abs. Her eyes widened in excitement. “Kai” she gasped as she trailed her fingers along his body. Kai exhaled sharply and took hold of her arms above her head. If his mistress kept doing that, he would lose control of himself and he would his master senselessly. He wanted to take it slow and steady.

 

He loved to see the blood decorating his master’s neck and dress. “Call me Wolf” Kai whispered near her left ear and carefully threw a cold breath on it. “Wolf” she moaned. It was then Kai became hard and lost control of the situation. He was a hungry and lustful wolf after all.

 

He ripped her dress off her and…

 

*fast forward since this is just a teaser*

 

“I love you, master”

 

“Yes, I know you do”

 

===

[No one’s POV]

 

“Marilyn, your wish has been fulfilled and now it is time for you to pay for the price” said one of the SINS. Wrath was one of the guardians of death.

 

Marilyn just smiled. Wolf was standing in front of her. Wrath came to observe the death of the female contractor. It was already 1:59 P.M.

 

“Wolf, thank you” she said. Kai or Wolf looked at her with sad eyes as he locked himself into a kiss. He was out her soul. He was devouring her soul.

 

The pentagon mark on her shoulder started to fade. He was kissing her with love. He didn’t want to take her soul but he had to obey Blood’s rule. She closed her eyes and tears fell from her eyes.

 

It was a very deep and long kiss. And before she disappeared into ashes, Kai released her lips and hugged her.

 

“Master, I love you”

 

She smiled. She had just known that she was loved by the ghensian butler today after they were making love to each other. Wolf or Kai or whoever it was, he had made her felt happier than before. He was standing by her side all this time.

 

“I know” she said as she smiled. Her voice was echoing in the sky.

 

Wrath was watching the sad farewell between the contractor and the ghensian.

 

“Name: Marilyn Ann Gustavo, gender: female, age: 23, date of death: 9th August 1983, time of death: 2 P.M and location: London” he said as he jotted down in his report book.

 

It was time for Wolf to get back to the Abyss now that his contractor had gone. The gate of Altis was opened and both of them entered the Abyss.

 

“Goodbye, My master”

 

Message from the Abyss: This is Blood speaking. This is the fifth teaser and this is about your beloved Kai…Isn’t he hot and smexy??Sorry for the fast forward thing..lol….Wrath is in action too..have you send in your applications?? Don’t forget…Good bye~~