Teaser 8: Poison / Chen

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 8: Poison / Chen

Finished date: 24-01-2013

 

“It looks like both of you want to get out of this place?” said a demon. He was huge and all stoned. He had startled two young people who were running in a dry dessert. They were a pair of twins. A boy and a girl. They had golden hair with pairs of blue eyes.

 

They were scared at the sight of a demon named Poison. He always had the tendency to scare people with his voice. “Please don’t eat us, demon” said the girl as she crossed her arms. Her brother was standing in front of her trying to protect her from the demon.

 

“Lissa, run away from here. I’ll hold him off” said the golden haired boy. “Jacob, I don’t-“

 

“Leave” with that, Lissa had to run away from there, leaving her twin brother all alone fighting with demon there.

 

It had been hours since she was hiding in a cave she found there. She was crying as she was worried of her older twin brother’s safety. “I shouldn’t leave you, Jacob” she cried pathetically.

 

“Jacob”

 

She and her brother had just arrived at that place yesterday. They had no idea what place was that. All they knew that as soon as they were hit by bus, they were sent here. She was sure that they should have died in that accident.

 

“What place is this?” she wept. Her eyes were dried because of the tears she had hours ago.

 

“This is called Abyss” a voice echoed in that cave. She was panicked. “WHO’S THERE??”she shouted. It was then a figure appeared under the light of the moon. It revealed a man with scorpion lower body.

 

“I’m Poison”

 

The girl was freaked out. She screamed at the top of her lungs. “Someone help me. There’s a demon here” shouted that girl as she backed away from him. The scorpion man put his hand over and tried to hush her down. Her eyes were screaming in fear. “I won’t harm you, little girl”

 

Poison looked at her. He had never seen someone as beautiful and innocent as her. Someone who was really scared of him. “Jacob, help me” shouted the girl as she bit his hand and got way from his grip.

 

“He’s already left the Abyss with Sphera” said the demon named Poison. Lissa was taken aback with what he had said. Had her twin brother really left this place? Tears threatened to come out from her swollen eyes. How could he, thought Lissa.

 

How he could do this to me, thought Lissa.

 

“He told me to take you with me”

 

“What?” she asked as she looked at him in the eyes. “He said he will meet you again so he asked me to take you out of here”

 

“You’re lying” she tried to not believe him. “Anything you say, little girl” said Poison as he lifted her up. She tried to fight against him only to inhale a smoke of poison he just emitted.

 

“Don’t worry, girly. I won’t hurt you. This is just an anaesthetic. It will only make you feel sleepy” said Poison as he hushed her down like a baby. Her eyes felt heavy and she was trying her best to keep it opened.

 

“Good night, princess” said Poison as he put a kiss on her forehead. And it was then, she fell into a deep slumber like a sleeping beauty. “Soon you’ll be mine” he added as a small smirk escaped his lips.

 

Message from Abyss: Hello, sorry for the short update..it’s just that seeing a small number of applicants make me feel less energetic to make the teasers for this story…anyhow..send in your app while I’m still making the teasers..Au revoir..3 more teasers to go..