Teaser 3: Raven/ Kris

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 3: Raven / Kris

Finished date: 1-01-2013

 

“Blood, we come here to make a contract” said a girl. Sitting up in the throne was a soul reaper who was responsible for the welfare in the Abyss.

 

“Oh, another Altisrian girl comes here to make a contract” said Blood, the soul reaper as she opened her eyes to see a girl and a demon standing in front of her.

 

“Raven, you’ve come here to meet me” said the female soul reaper excitedly as she jumped onto huge black crow. He was a ghensian in the form of crow. His name was Raven.

 

“We meet again, Miss Blood” he said as he kissed her hand. Blood smiled and then she called out her servant to bring in the death contract.

 

“Greed, bring me the death contract”

 

“Yes, my highness”

 

She gave the form to the girl who came with Raven just now. The girl looked at her.

 

“Should I write my real name here?” asked the girl. Raven looked at her. “No, you mustn’t use your real name. You make a contract with me to get your revenge. What good it does if people you want to get revenge on knows your name?”

 

“Yes, you’re right” said the girl.

 

“Raven, the soul you’re bringing this time is interesting” said Blood. The girl was looking at her. She thought that Blood looked no different from any other human girl she had seen before. She looked like her. She was an Altisrian just like her.

 

“Blood, you really have good eyesight. No wonder I have my eyes on you since the first time we met” said Raven. His claws were scratching the throne seat. Greed was growling at him afraid that he would hurt his mistress. “Stay away from the mistress, crow”

 

“Careful, Raven. I don’t want to watch your head rolling on the floor later” she said as she chuckled evilly. She was indeed the soul reaper of the Abyss.

 

“Have you done doing the contract, dear?” said Blood. “Not yet, the rituals are way too many to be done” said the girl.

 

“Take your time then” said Blood to the girl and turned to Raven who was still laying his claws near to her head. “I am special, Raven. I am a changeling. I can eat you now if you want, though to me human’s blood is still the best” admitted Blood.

 

The girl looked surprised. “Don’t be surprised, girly. Even though I looked like a human, I’m still the daughter of a demon. My mother is an angel. The two of them mated and then I was born as a changeling. A half demon and half angel.  This was the reason why this world called Abyss is created. It was created for me”

 

“Demon father and Angel mother?” the girl whispered. “Is there any reason why I was sent here instead of the two places?” she asked again. What she meant were Hell and Heaven. Blood came down from her throne.

 

“You are sent here because you still feel unsatisfied about your previous life” said Blood and added “So you are bound to this place forever unless you want to change that”. The girl nodded. ‘And you can’t escape from this place because you still have chains attached to you”

 

“Chains? I don’t see any chains here”

 

“It is invisible in the eyes of Altisrian. You can’t see them but I and the ghensians can see it”

 

“Really? Is there any way I can destroy this chain?”

 

“No. but you can get out of here by making a contract with ghensian”

 

There was an awkward silence between all of them. “Are you not boring here?” asked the girl. Raven and Blood were surprised at the boldness the young woman possessed.

 

“Sometimes” Blood said as she yawned. “But I can go and return between Abyss and human world anytime I want. I’m the soul reaper and I’m the owner of this world” she said as she laughed. The girl looked shocked.

 

“So you don’t need any contract to get out of this place so can you-”

 

“No, I can’t let you get out of here just like that. I need something to generate this place, you know”

 

“And what is it that you need?” asked the girl. Raven looked a bit uncomfortable right now and she was wondering why. Blood looked amused than she was before.

 

“Souls of ghensians and altisrians”

 

“How? Ghensians don’t die” retorted the girl. Blood stood near to Raven. Raven unconsciously turned into its human form. He was tall and handsome just like a prince of darkness. No wonder he possessed such a name. It fit him very much.

 

“They do die only when they’re devoured by other ghensians” Blood said as she gave her a creepiest smile she had ever seen.

 

“So you better be careful. When he dies, you’ll also die and both your souls will belong to me. So don’t take your eyes off him” said Blood as she laughed, making the girl more concentrate on completing the ritual.

 

“Blood, do you have any siblings?”

 

“Yeah, there are seven of them. All of them are males. I’m the youngest” said Blood. Greed was looking at Blood who was smirking evilly at him. “Blood” the servant Greed called. Blood was her lips. Greed pulled her into a kiss and it was a deep and rough kiss involving tongues.

 

The girl was shocked with the sight of intense kissing. Raven felt a little bit jealous watching them kissing together. She pulled away from Greed’s mouth and saliva came out from her lips making Greed her lips to clean it.

 

“That is an intense French kissing you have there” Raven said sarcastically. Greed looked at him with an angry glare. “Thank you, Raven” said Blood as she was flattered by Raven.

 

The girl was looking at her. “Oh yes. You must be wondering who my siblings are” said Blood as she stood up, walking next to Greed. She locked her arms with his and said “He is one of them”. The girl screamed in pure shock. She had just witnessing an and taboo making out session between siblings.

 

“What’s wrong, kid?” asked Blood. Raven looked at the girl with a confused look. “How can you kiss him like that?” she asked and added “He is your own brother. This is very sinful”

 

Raven yanked her arms to hush her down. “Don’t you remember they are changelings?? Changelings mate with each other whether they are related by blood or not. And theyare pretty rare in kinds right now” said Raven lowly to the girl so that Blood and Greed couldn’t hear them.

 

‘So you’re saying all of her older brothers are doing that with her too?” asked the girl as her cheeks were reddened with embarrassment.

 

Raven nodded and said “Since she was just a little changeling”

 

“What?? Her brothers have been screwing her since she was small. How do you know??”

 

“I’ve once interrupting them and her second older brother, Envy was pissed off because of me” Raven said as he looked at Blood. Blood was winking at him as she lifted her dress higher revealing her milky thigh. Raven was for a moment before the girl ruined the mood.

 

“Wait a second. Don’t tell me you guys were doing ”

 

“Yes, we did”

 

“That is awesome. I want to do that, I mean the relationship”

 

Raven was taken aback. He thought that the girl was disgusted at him and Blood for doing together with Envy.

 

The girl continued doing her final ritual and bit her hand as she signed the paper with her blood.

 

The drop of her blood on the paper made Raven’s eyes red. And so did Blood’s.

 

“Raven, put your hands on my left hand” ordered Blood. Raven did as he was ordered. He held Blood’s left hand and gripped it tight.

 

“Girl, put yours on my right just like Raven did”

 

It was then Blood muttered something.

 

O’ will of Abyss,

Grant thee wish to free them from this world

In exchange for their lives

For thy the daughter of Angel and Demon

 

She bit her lips and then drops of blood coming out from into two glasses and she motioned both Raven and the girl to drink her blood. Raven’s eyes widened with excitement and so did the girl. Her eyes turned red. ‘This is what the changeling’s blood tastes like. This is wonderful’ she thought. It was as if Raven knew what her thinking was, he smirked at her.

 

O’ will of Abyss

concede mihi voluntati meae.

Duc me ad terram ceciderunt fortes,

ubi potentia nihil est postero honorare ...

 

It was then a pentagon mark formed on her forehead. Raven’s mark was formed on his mouth. And now they were bound in a contract. He was now had become a demonic butler to this young woman.

 

Blood smiled as a ray of light came from the sky and took the contractor and her demon along with Blood. Greed followed suit.

 

====

 

“Good morning, my lady. It’s already morning” said a black haired man as he opened the curtain that had been keeping the room dark.

 

The girl woke up. “Morning, have you prepared my tea, James?”

 

Raven prepared the tea for his mistress and he was a bit insulted. “James? Is that the only name you can think of?” he asked as he poured the tea and added “You always changed my name, my lady”

 

The girl sat on her bed. Her butler redressed her in her morning attire. “I’ll find a good name for you, okay?” she said. Raven or James buttoned up the shirt.

 

“What’s the schedule for today, Frank?”

 

“You’ll be going to school today and call me Raven until you find me a good name” said the handsome butler as he combed her hair.

 

“What a troublesome day”

 

“Yes, it indeed”

 

“Franz, I wonder why Blood’s blood tastes so good” said the girl. Raven stopped and then continued. “It’s because she’s special and please call me Raven”

 

“I wonder how yours will taste like” said the girl as she put her finger on her lips. Raven stood up and looked into his mistress.

 

“Do you want to taste it?” asked Raven. The girl was taken aback. “But Blood says-“

 

“It only applies to demon not the contractor” said Raven as he cut his wrist with his sharp human claw. Blood was dripping out from the cut. Raven brought it to his mistress’s mouth and she was drinking it.

 

Raven’s breath was shallow. “How it taste like, my lady?”

 

“It tastes none to Blood’s, Frank” she said as she her lips, retreating from his wrist.

 

“I thought mine is better and again, my lady, please call me Raven” said Raven as he his wrist. The cut was closed very quickly. “Self healing, huh?”

 

“That’s the great thing to be a demonic butler. We can’t be killed by anything”

 

“Except by demons” she warned. Raven just gave him a small smirk. “I won’t be killed that easy”

 

“Let’s see about that”

 

“My lady, you’re acting like Blood now”

 

“Neh~I’m nowhere near her level of sins”

 

Message from Abyss: Goodnight, Abyssians. This is the third teaser and I hope you like it so far. Please send in your application so that I can start this story…Comment, guys…Janne~~