Teaser 6: Nightmare/Lay

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

 

Teaser 6: Nightmare / Lay

Finished date: 14-01-2013

 

“What is your business coming here, Pride?” asked a fifteen years old Japanese girl. A tall black haired English looking man was sitting on the white sofa in the room.

 

“Miss Blood asked me to inform you that the demon of yours is disturbing people in their sleeps” told Pride.

 

She just stayed silent.

 

“He ually assaulted them in their dreams and it was a very unpleasant sight for Miss Blood to see even though she seems to like watching it” said Pride. It was then Lay or Nightmare entered the room with a tray of dry biscuits and two cups of tea.

 

The Japanese girl just kept silent as she observed her servant. Was it true that Lay entered someone’s dream with no reason just like what he did to her last time?

 

Lay gave Pride his Earl grey tea. He sipped a bit before his exit himself. “You better watch him real close or you can meet her in hell quick” told Pride proudly and then vanished into thin air.

 

After Pride left, the girl jerked Lay closer by holding tight his neck tie. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes. He always looked like that when he was satisfied about something. The girl looked at him angrily. She was very busy and she didn’t have time to take care of her butler.

 

“Tell me what you’re doing in their dreams” asked the girl.

 

Lay smirked ily. He never thought that his mistress would ask him that question to him. Proudly he announced his intentions. “What a demon will do when he’s bored”

 

Lay his lips when he saw his mistress shivered nervously. The girl knew too well what he was talking about. It was because he had twice invaded her dreams.

 

He was her again and again and she hated him for it. So that was the reason she forbid him to enter her dream ever again. And now she knew what his name was stood for.

 

Lay knew what she was thinking thus smirking evilly. His face was just few centimetres away from hers. Her face turned into an ugly scowl. She always did that when she was unhappy. “Is my princess unhappy?” asked Lay.

 

“Your princess? Mind your tongue, demon” she said as she slapped his face. Lay loved the feeling of her harsh slap on his cheek. His left cheek was red and he still managed to give a charming smile to his mistress.

 

“Are you jealous because I use my tongue to pleasure other women than you?” he remarked, raising one of his eyebrows. She slapped him again and his cheek was even redder than before. His lips were bleeding a bit.

 

He his blood and his eyes turned red as he gripped both of her shoulders tight. “If you don’t want me to invade other’s dream, then just let me invade yours” he threatened her. The Japanese girl tried to get away from his deadly grip.

 

He just wouldn’t budge until she finally surrendered herself to him. “Okay, you win, Nightmare” said the girl. Nightmare’s eyes turned normal again.

 

Lay smiled victoriously as he cupped her face soothingly. “Good because I won’t go smooth on you” he said. His lips were dangerously rubbing against hers. She felt electrics flowing into her body. All the sensations came into her at once. His other hand was rubbing her back and he earned a delicious moan from her.

 

‘Lay~~’ she mewled in embarrassment.

 

It was then he released her and went to the kitchen but before that, he said something that made her shivered in fear.

 

“I’ll make you scream and moan my name in your dream and turn it into your worst nightmare everyday” he said as he laughed wickedly and added “So be ready anytime”

 

“Sweet dreams, my princess” he said as his eyes turned red and darkened with lust.

 

A/N: Hello, this is Blood speaking…Oh my…This Nightmare character is really something, isn’t he??I’m rooting for him right now..Comment and don’t forget to send in your application before it is too late…if not, I’ll be the one taking him..*glares..nah~~just kidding..Janhe~~