Teaser 4: Sly/Tao

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 4: Sly / Tao

Finished date: 2-02-2013

 

“Please stay away from me” said a half human python. “I’m not interested in making a contract with you, altisrian” said the male demon. The young blonde stood in front of him trying to stop him from getting away from her.

 

She was really a stubborn girl. “Don’t stand in my way, altisrian” said Sly. Sly was a demon snake with half human upper body.

 

“I won’t until you want to make a contract with me” said that girl. Sly just slid past her easily. He didn’t want to have anything to do with humans particularly girls. He didn’t want anything associated with them.

 

The girl was determined to make him her demonic butler in order to get out of the Abyss. She didn’t want to waste any seconds there. “Why do you hate altisrians?” asked the girl.

 

“It’s none of your business” said the snake demon. The girl wouldn’t budge even an inch. She leaped onto his back.

 

“What is your problem, altisrian?” he asked as he was trying to get her off him. She was getting on his nerves more than anyone.

 

“Go get other ghensians like Shadow or Fury. I don’t want to be your butler” said Sly. The girl refused to let him go. “Shadow has already left the Abyss and Fury is too dangerous for me to handle” said the girl.

 

“You can get other ghensians than them” said Sly as his tail wrapped the girl into its loop. “I don’t want any other ghensian” said the girl. The grip of the tail on her was too tight.

 

She felt pain but she wasn’t going to give up because of that. She needed him. She really needed him. “I want you” said that girl.

 

“Why me? Why it must be me?” he asked as he tightened the grip on his tail on her body. He didn’t want it to become like this but she was the one who was forcing it on him. It was not his fault. She was not going to die there anyway. No one could die in the Abyss. It was like an endless nightmare to the occupants of the Abyss.

 

If she did die, she was only going to be resurrected into the Abyss once again. It was an endless cycle of life.

 

Sly was looking at the pathetic girl in his tail. He could see tears coming out from the verge of her eyes. He could see that she was trying so hard not to let anyone see her crying.

 

“When I first see you, I-” blood was spurted from . It was pouring out like rain. Sly’s red eyes slightly widened with surprise as he was welcomed with her smile.

 

“I know it has to be you” she said as she gave him her warmest smile.

 

He released her from his dead grip. She fell on the ground with a heavy thud. “Why?”

 

“I almost kill you just now and I won’t hold back next time so why do you choose me?” asked Sly, slightly raised his voice. There was a distant look in his eyes. “I don’t know”

 

“What do you mean?” he said.

 

“Your eyes look like mine” said the girl as she stared into Sly’s eyes. Sly backed away from her. “It looks sad and lonely” she added and continued “Just like mine”

 

“I’m not sad and lonely. I’m not like  you” he said, a bit angry.

 

“You don’t answer my question before” she said. Sly was slightly confused as to what she was talking about. “Why do you hate altisrians?”

 

“Why you don’t want to make a contract with me?”

 

“Why?”

 

Why do you hate altisrians?”

 

“Why?”

 

Sly was attacked by a number of questions from the girl in front of him. “It’s because you are afraid to fall in love with an altisrian, right?”

 

“You don’t want to eat the soul of the altisrian girl you had contracted with before, right?”

 

“It’s because you love that girl, right?”

 

“The human that you love is your previous contractor, right? But you have to kill her because the contract says so even though you don’t want to” she said. Sly’s eyes widened with shock.

 

“You’re afraid to do the same thing once again. You’re afraid to fall in love again” she said and added “You don’t have to worry about it anymore because I will assure you that you won’t fall in love with me this time so you don’t have to worry when you have to eat my soul once my wish has been fulfilled”

 

“Why do you do this? Why do you forsake your life just like that?” asked Sly, the snake demon. The girl just smiled at him and answered his question.

 

“Didn’t I tell you before? You and I are the same”

 

“Yes, you did”

 

“Then let’s go to Blood’s place”

 

Message from Abyss: Hello and good night, Abyssians. This is Blood. How are you?? Have you made your decision to get out of here?? if you haven’t, you better be quick because the Altis will be closed to you soon..Good bye~~