Teaser 9: Fury and Ice / Chanyeol and Xiumin

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 9: Ice & Fury / Xiumin & Chanyeol

Finished date: 1-02-2013

 

“What are you doing here, little sister?” asked a red haired woman as she stood at the end of the famous Dragonbridge. Standing beside her was her servant that she had recently hired from the Abyss. A demonic butler. A butler who would make her wish coming true. He was an ice monster by the name, Ice.

 

Standing at the other end of the bridge was the little sister of the red haired girl. She also had her battle butler standing beside her, abiding her commands every time she wanted. His name was ‘Fury’. The demon known for his destructive fire power.

 

“Get rid of them, Fury” said the red haired girl. Fury, with all his might, lunged forward and shot a massive amount of fire from his right hand. The fireball was thrown next to the red haired girl, his master’s enemy.

 

Ice put his hands on the ground and it became frosted and cold. The room temperature was falling to 0°c. Both of the mistresses were exhaling cold breaths of air. Ice was smirking evilly as he saw a glint of chance him winning this battle.

 

Fury walked closer and closer to Ice, firing himself up. He was covered with fire. His eyes were red and it was filled with fire.

 

It was unclear on who would win this battle. Was it Ice would win this? Or was it Fury?

 

Both sisters were sending hateful glares towards each other. “Kill them, Ice. Don’t let them escape” shouted the younger sibling. “You’re the one who want to escape” scoffed the older one.

 

Ice and Fury lunged forward. They were punching each other. Ice’s eyes became red and he became paler than he was before. He had become fully ice. When they were about sent each other killing moves, they were halted by an explosion between them.

 

Both of these demonic butlers were thrown away from that place. Dusts were lifted from the ground, revealing who was the intruder. It was Blood and Envy. Both of the red girls’ eyes were widened with shock. They never thought that they would get caught by Blood, herself. They were shrieked in fear.  

 

“My my my…What do I have here?” said Blood. She was sitting on the throne. “You disobey my rules not just once but many times. What should I do to both of you?” said Blood as she gave them an evil smile. Her eyes were sharpened.

 

“She’s the one who started it”

 

“No, I wasn’t”

 

They argued and counter argued and blamed each other. “It seems that both of you won’t budge” said Blood. “So I don’t have any other choices than to send you to hell myself” she added. Her eyes were shining brightly and she was chanting some words “Gehenna, I summon thou to open the gate to Hell”.

 

The gate of Gehenna was then appeared before them making the two siblings quivering in fear. “Blood, we beg you, please don’t send us to hell” the older sister begged. It was then all of SINS appeared and they dragged both of the contractors to the depth of Hell. Their souls were by Blood.

 

“NOO~~~~” They screamed. Ice and Fury’s contract marks disappeared and they were kneeling in front of Blood. “Miss Blood, we’re at your service” said both of them in unison.

 

“Welcome back to Abyss, Ghensians” said Blood as she sat on her throne.

 

Message from Abyss: I’m sure you all don’t want to mess with Blood knowing her sadistic and serious attitude towards her work…Have you send in your application??If not, don’t forget…Au revoir~~