Teaser 7: Rain / Suho

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 7: Rain / Suho

Finished date: 15-01-2013

 

There was a French girl who was about nineteen years old, sleeping on her bed. Her loyal servant was waiting for his master’s recovery. She was coughing pretty badly.

 

It was raining pretty hard as if it was weeping for someone. Yes, there was someone sad in that mansion and it was Kim Joon Myeon.

 

Suho was holding his mistress’s hand. She was cold as corpse. She was awake from his cold and gentle touch. “Good morning, Rain” she said as she sat on her bed. He just smiled as he relieved seeing his mistress in a good shape after she fainted last night.

 

“The weather is bad today though the forecast told me it’s going to be just fine” she said as she giggled. Suho wiped out the sweats that were trickling down her forehead. He was sitting next to her.

 

“Are you crying for me?” said the nineteen years old woman as she caressed his face smoothly. The demon gasped as he closed his eyes. He longed for his master’s touch. He held her hand as he said “I miss you, master”

 

“Open your eyes, Suho” said the woman. Suho opened his eyes and saw his master smiling at him. “I still can’t believe I still got tuberculosis from my past life” scoffed the woman and added “But I’m not worried since we can’t die from diseases just like the mortals do”

 

“Don’t talk mistress. You need to rest” said Suho as he laid her down on the mattress. His mistress took his hand before he left.

 

“Do you care about me, Rain?” said the woman. She was very beautiful for a French lady. Suho looked into her eyes and said “Yes, I do care about you, my lady” as he kissed her. It was a brief kiss. She was shocked with his bold move.

 

“Then stop caring about me” ordered the French girl. Her eyes looked distant and sad. She didn’t fall in love with someone because sooner or later she would die once her wish was fulfilled.

 

It would make the parting very hard and she hated the sad farewell very much. It was because her deepest wish was to be loved by someone. To be loved so deeply by someone that he or she would die for her to be with her. She didn’t want this life to end.

 

She never thought that she would fall in love with her butler that she found when she was still in the Abyss. Rain was the one who found her lying in the world of Abyss. She was trying to drown herself in the sea but she failed miserably because no one could die in Abyss.

 

“My lady” said Suho as he hugged her. She was trying to push him away from her but he wouldn’t budge an inch. She didn’t want to die early. She wanted to savour the moments with Rain. Being with him just what she wanted to do right now but she couldn’t afford him to fall in love with her. It was enough for her to be able to be with him.

 

Suho somehow knew her dilemma which made him hug her tighter than before. “My lady, please don’t be worried. I promise I won’t fall in love with you”

 

Hearing that made her slightly feel sad. But she managed a smile. “Pinky promise?” she asked as she showed him her finger . He intertwined his finger along her as he said “Pinky promise”

 

Without their notice, there was someone watching them from afar. From outside of the window. From the forest surrounding the mansion.

 

“Sloth, what do you think we should do? Should we inform this to Miss Blood?” asked a tall man with long trench. He had a very long black and straight hair.

 

“I don’t know. I feel lazy to go back to the Abyss. I have many works to do too. I’ll leave that decision to you” said Sloth as he disappeared into a mist. Sloth had a red spiky hair and had a bit average height. “Watching this scene reminds me of you and Miss Blood. Don’t you feel jealous of Greed? He gets to be with Miss Blood all the time and she hardly has her time for us now” he said as he reappeared again.

 

Envy shot him an angry look which made Sloth feel a bit afraid of him. “Shut up, Sloth. I don’t want to hear it from you since you’re the one who gets the longest time to be with Miss Blood”

 

“Au revoir, Envy” said Sloth as he disappeared into thin air. Sloth’s words made Envy think of his mistress, Blood. He felt all jealous and envious inside. He needed to see Miss Blood right now to ease his feelings. He didn’t care about Rain’s matter anymore.

 

He only cared about his own feelings and desires towards Blood, his sister.

 

“I’ll let you go this time, Rain” said Envy as he disappeared into a mist.

 

Message from Abyss: Hello, Abyssians…I’m sure a lot of you have send in your applications and I am having a very difficult time trying to select suitable candidates for the demons…to those who haven’t send in your app, send in now…Maybe you are the one I’m searching for…Be creative, okay???...Janhe~~~