Final Teaser: Mist/ Sehun

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 11: Mist / Sehun

Finished date: 12-02-2013

 

“What’s this building called?” asked a sixteen years old girl as she entered a room with her demonic butler. In that room, there was a man sitting there. It was as if he was waiting for their arrivals. “Welcome, our new contractor” said that man as he was welcoming them.

 

The girl was sitting on the couch. The butler next to her just stood there obediently.


“Welcome back, Mist. It’s been a while since I last seen your face” said that man.

 

“It’s nice to meet you too, Lust” greeted Mist.

 

“May I ask what this building is called?” asked that girl. Lust looked at her and answered her “This is UNDERTAKER. People from Human world know us as those who’s responsible for coffin, grave whatsoever they call but you know us better”

 

“This is the place where you register your new life information. We will lend you our property in terms of housing and money as long as you are in this world but there’s a limit in amount of money you can receive from us. If you’re out of money, then you are going to have to earn it yourself” explained Lust as he handed over a house key and cheque.

 

“Aren’t you’re going to be short on money if you do this every time there is a new contractor?” asked that sixteen year old girl. “If we’re having our casualties, then we’ll have to confiscate our things and force you to live in one dorm with one another” Lust bickered.

 

“Then we’ll be the one having problem with that” said Mist as he looked at his mistress.

 

“Umm…so you say that there was someone who already lived in this mansion before?” asked that girl timidly. Lust just nodded. “What had happened to them?” she asked again.

 

“Who knows” he just said like that. He didn’t want to say anything more than that. It wasn’t their jobs to meddle with human’s affair. Their job was to collect souls and collectibles.

 

“Do you want to go to Abyss High school or normal one?” Lust asked as he scanned through the contracts of the contractors of Abyssians. The girl looked at Mist. “I think I should go to Abyss High school” told that girl as she received an approving look from Mist.

 

It was then there was a ringing tune inside the room. It was from Lust’s mobile phone. “What is it, Blood?” asked Lust. Mist and his mistress were still waiting in that room for further details to be given to them.

 

“Family reunion? Father and Mother are going to be there?” he asked as he scratched his head. His long hair covered most of his face. He looked like Miss Blood, thought that girl.

 

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. I will come only if you promise to do one thing for me” said Lust. Mist and his mistress were wondering what he was talking about and who was he talking to.

 

“See you later” said Lust as he ended the call. At first when he received that call, he was all angry but after that, satisfied grins were plastered all over his face. What did that person promised to do for him that made him look satisfied like that, thought the sixteen year old girl.  Mist was smirking at him.

 

“What is it, Lust? Did you get what you want?” asked Mist sarcastically. Lust gave him a sharp gaze at him before he chuckled lowly. “Yes, luckily yes” he said.

 

“You’re a sick man you know that” said Mist sarcastically. “Yes I am. But I just can’t resist my sister” said Lust as he threw something to Mist.

 

“By the way, Blood sends her regard” told Lust. He gave him a meaningful wink. “She has her eyes on you, Mist”. Mist looked at the thing he got from Lust and smiled.

 

“Well, I don’t need to use dirty tricks to get her” said Mist as he left the room. Mist’s contractor was confused with the two of them. She had no idea what was they talking about and she was sure it was pretty serious for Lust.

 

She followed Mist and looked at Lust for the last time. Lust was his lips when he said someone’s name and it was Blood.

 

“A sick and erted brother” thought the girl as she closed the door.

 

Message from Abyss: This is the final teaser for ‘DEMONIC BUTLERS’…I’m going to reveal the chosen contractors in the next update…Thank you for reading my humble story…Au revoir…