Teaser 1: Eight/ Luhan

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 1: Eight / Luhan

Finished date: 30-12-2012


 

“Massage my back. It’s so hurts” said a young woman as she lied onto her bed. A black haired male climbed onto the queen sized bed. He helped her undressed her robe and applied some lotion into his palms. She was resting on her chest.

 

He started to massage the young woman as she pressed the button, switching on the television lazily. She was bored to death and the television was killing her.

 

“Have you gotten any information about that man?” asked the mistress. The butler skilfully glided his hand on her back. She was writhing in pleasure. “Yes, your highness. He was a producer at George and Elizabeth’s theatre”

 

Her eyes turned red and it was darkened a bit. The young man sensed a feeling of evil emitting from his mistress and it excited him. The scent filled his nostrils strongly like a scent of flower and it was the sweetest scent of all.

 

“Your highness, you have to stop this or you’ll attract other Ghensians than me to eat you” said the butler as he continued massaging her back. She turned to look at him with an evil smirk on her face. “Stop using that word. We are not in the Abyss anymore”

 

“I mean, other demons”

 

“So are you hungry?” she asked. The butler looked at her with a hungry look in his eyes. Yes. He was hungry. He had never feasted on Altisrian’s blood (human blood) for so long after she formed a contract with him. He only fed on animal’s blood. A demon like him needed to eat too though he would not die from hunger. He would go on rampage if he did get too hungry. After all, he was a demon or Ghensian if he was still in the Abyss,

 

His eyes turned red as fangs slid down his teeth. The young woman wore her robe back and faced her butler in opposite direction. She gave him a warm smile which made the demon taken aback for a moment.

 

His throat went dry at the sight of her neck which she intentionally and purposely showed to him. “Your highness” he gasped. She put her finger on his lips and then brought it down from his face to his neck.

 

“You can bite me as a reward to your hard work” she said as she loosened his neck tie.

 

It was then he lost to his bloodlust. He pushed his mistress roughly onto the bed.

 

He put his face nearer to her neck. Just as his fang wanted to sink into her neck, she said something. “As if” she pushed him away from her body.

 

The butler looked at her with disbelief. “But you say-”

 

“I won’t let you taste my blood until my wish is fulfilled” she said as she threw the wine she got from table next to her bed onto her butler’s face. “That’s what it said in the contract. You have to hold it until the contract is finished”

 

His face was wet because of the wine. His black hair was dripping wet. “Yes, your highness” said the hungry demonic butler, feeling a bit disappointed. ‘Why the hell does that soul reaper make such rules in the contract?’ he thought.

 

“Don’t sulk like that, my handsome butler” said the woman as she ran her finger along the face of the handsome butler.

 

“Is the scent of my blood too sweet?” she asked. The butler with his stoic expression looked through her. He just kept silent. “To us, demonic butlers, our mistress’s blood is the best” he confessed.

 

“I feel glad” she said and added “Are you angry that I don’t give you my blood?”

 

He flinched a bit. “Don’t blame me. Blame Blood. She’s the one who sets the rules. Not me” whispered the lady as her lips almost touched his.

 

“Miss Blood is not at fault. With her help, we are able to get out of that horrible place” said the black haired man as he backed away from his mistress. He picked up the clothes that were piled up on the floor. His mistress was sitting on the messy bed. She was trying to seduce him once again by untying her robe, revealing a bit of her cleavage to him.

 

He itched as he bit his own lips. ‘The mistress likes to play around with me. Why I even can’t touch her while other demons I know can touch their mistresses but why not me? She is such a tease’ he thought. When he meant by touch, he actually meant ‘’.

 

“So you respect her more than you respect me?” said the woman as she twirled her curly hair around her finger. “I respect you the most for sure” said the young and handsome butler as he knelt down on his one knee in front of her.

 

He took her left hand and kissed a black pentagon mark on her palm.

 

“This is the sign of my loyalty. As long as this mark remains in your hand, I will only obey you and be with you even if it takes forever” he said.

 

The young woman just smiled feeling a bit flattered. “Eight, I’m so lucky to have a loyal butler like you”

 

“And I’m so lucky to have a beautiful mistress like you too” he said as he kissed her hand again.

 

Message from Abyss: Good Night to all Abyssians for there is no daylight in the Abyss, this is Blood speaking. I am a soul reaper of the Abyss. It took me days to think about the story plot. And what do you think of the teaser? If it’s no good, I can improve my writing style. Have you apply for this fic?? If you haven’t, I suggest you should enter yours right now before all the twelve handsome and demonic butlers form contracts with another people than you…and please do spreads to your friends about this story…Adios‼!