Teaser 10: Fang / Kyungsoo

DEMONIC BUTLER | Apply open

 

Teaser 10: Fang / Kyungsoo

Finished date: 2-02-2013

 

“Kyungsoo, do you have to follow me to my school too?” asked a fifteen years old girl as she came out from her classroom. Her butler was kneeling in front of her. All of her female classmates were in awe because her butler was drop dead gorgeous.

 

“Once I pledged my loyalty to be with you, I won’t go back on my words” he said as he kissed her hand. She felt embarrassed in front of her classmates. “Go home, Kyungsoo” she ordered.

 

Kyungsoo wouldn’t budge and insisted on staying with her. His mistress was in a very uncomfortable position right now. There were three girls who disliked her very much, standing in front of her. “Well well well, if it isn’t, Clarissa, she likes to flirt with every guy in this school” the leader of the cheerleaders said.

 

Kyungsoo stood in front of his mistress protectively. The other two followers of the leader threw something on Clarissa but Kyungsoo managed to crush it with his own two hands.

 

“Don’t disturb my mistress” said Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was angry at the cheerleaders for being disrespectful to his mistress. The leader tried to hit Clarissa with her own hand and instead Kyungsoo caught it and squeezed it tight, ignoring the fact that he was trying to hurt a girl.

 

His eyes were turning red. The girl was shrieking in fear as she saw hatred in Kyungsoo’s eyes. His eyes threatened her very much that she ran away from there. Her two followers followed suit.

 

“Are you okay, my mistress?” asked Kyungsoo.

 

Clarissa just left him and went away from there.

 

===

“Mistress” called Fang as he entered his mistress’s bedroom. She was lying on the bed, refusing to answer his call. Fang walked towards his mistress and lay next to her. She pretended to sleep when she noticed that Fang was on her bed.

 

Kyungsoo was nuzzling his face on her neck. The sweet scent of her filled his nostrils. “Mistress, are you angry?” asked Kyungsoo as he put his hand on her shoulder holding her close to him.

 

Clarissa stayed silent. Kyungsoo looked at his mistress from her back. He had loved his mistress just like he loved all his previous mistresses. He loved them all fair and square. He must never love them more or less.

 

Kyungsoo kissed the neck of the young girl’s. It tickled her forcing her to face him. “Fang, we should not do this” said his mistress. Kyungsoo’s eyes filled with sadness. “But I long for your blood” said Kyungsoo and then added “Miss Blood won’t know about this”

 

His eyes were red and it filled with desire and lust for blood. He turned the girl so her back was facing him. He removed her hair from her neck. The sight of her neck made his bloodlust heightened.  He smiled evilly.

 

How he missed the scent and taste of her blood. Fangs slid down and it was sharp. Clarissa closed her eyes as she was waiting to be devoured by her butler. He was a selfish demon who wanted to drink her blood every day. But even so, she knew how he felt about her so she decided to let him do it.

 

He sunk his teeth into her neck making his mistress screaming in mixture of pain and pleasure. Blood filled his mouth as the blood went down his throat deliciously. He was quivering in ecstasy and pleasure.

 

He was her blood as he held her closer to him. Her body warmth soothed his cold body. “My baby” said Kyungsoo as he pulled his teeth out of her. Blood smeared his face and clothes. He had this satisfied look on his face. Clarissa turned to face her butler. She had this scowl look on her face.

 

“Don’t you ever do that again to me” said that girl. Kyungsoo liked seeing how cute she was when she was angry. Kyungsoo was about to kiss her when she pushed him away from her. “Your face is dirty” said Clarissa. Kyungsoo just smiled and then he went out from the room.

 

“Thanks for the meal, baby” said Kyungsoo as he his lips hungrily when he was scanning her body from head to toe. He was making her blush and embarrassed which made to put blanket over her face.

 

“Go away, Kyungsoo” she shouted. Kyungsoo just chuckled at his mistress’s childish attitude.

 

“I’ll come back for supper tonight”

 

“Don’t you dare” she warned as she threw pillow to his head. Kyungsoo exhaled when he saw the blood smearing on her neck. It threw him on the edge. “You better hide your neck or I won’t be able to hold back, baby” said Kyungsoo as he grinned like a hungry madman. His eyes were sharpened and it was piercing her heart.

 

He freaked her out. He really looked like he would leap onto and the blood out of her without mercy. She hid under her blanket again and shouted “Stop teasing me, Kyungsoo”

 

Message from Abyss: Kyungsoo, you may do that behind me back..but sooner or later, I’ll catch you red handed so beware*feeling jealous…Oh my, Kyungsoo or Fang is addicted to blood…he can’t live one day without it..So do you wanna be Fang’s master and let your neck be violated by him…So send in your application to me..Au revoir…

 

Blood: Greed, can you take my tea right now?? I’m thirsty..

 

Greed: Yes, my master…*handing her tea

 

Blood: Greed, what is this?*spit

 

Greed: This is tea, master…

 

Blood: you mean blood…I want a real tea for god sake..

 

Greed: Uhh..Sorry..