Desk Buddies

A little lighter, a little darker

     ABBY'S POV

 

   The smile was wiped off my face. "I can't tell you..." Lay frowned and took a step closer, "Why?" I took a step back, being close to him made me want to tear my hair out. Not seeing one of the most important people of your life for three years, and them popping back into your life.. It's just so.. Hard to take in.

   "I had to." "No you didn't." Lay argued. He is usually very stubborn. Did he get that from me? Crap... "Yes, I did. I made trouble." Lay's face softened, "You left because you thought you'd cause more trouble?" Nooooo. Because I DID cause trouble. You just don't know that..

   I was too busy remembering, that I didn't notice Lay envelope me into a hug. I gasped, my heart started to beat at an abnormal rate. "L-Lay-" "You shouldn't have left. I would have stood by you. I always have, and always will. I'm glad we are in the same school again. It makes me happy."

   I softened and willingly hugged him back. I had missed his hugs. He always had a way to make me feel happy, bright, and safe with his hugs. "I've missed you too.." I whispered, closing my eyes. He rubbed my back and exhaled, as if relieved. "I'm glad to hear that.."

   I pulled away and smiled. Lay grabbed my hand, "Let's be desk buddies." I laughed, loudly. I couldn't help it. "Seriously?" He swung our hands, "Like old times. Come on!" He intertwined our hands and I nearly jumped. I looked at our joined hands as he pulled me to a desk.

   It feels like the first time we held hands. It wasn't awkward, but it was almost weird also.. It feels just... indescribable? Maybe? I didn't notice I sat down until, "Yah. Desk Buddy~ Abby?" I blinked and looked up, just a few inches away was Lay's face.

   My eyes widened, "Uhhh.." He chuckled, "What were you thinking so hard about?" "N-nothing." I stuttered. His eyes twinkled with amusement and.. something else. Mischievousness. "I can tell you missed me. You keep staring at me." I scoffed, "Shut up." I playfully pushed him away, making him laugh.

  He shook his head. "You haven't changed." I tilted my head to the side. "What do you mean?" "You are still the way you were in China. You are playful, you are still cute as can be-" I started to blush. "-You just act the same. It's like you never left or aged." I couldn't help but ask, "Do I look the same?"

  He reached over and my cheek, "No. You look... More mature. Even more beautiful and breathtaking." I was so glad I was sitting, because if not, I would have fallen on the ground. I snapped out of it and muttered, "So I wasn't pretty then?" He rolled his eyes, I said even MORE. So you were beautiful when I met you." He then said playfully, "Knocked me off my feet." He then winked at me flirtatiously.

  I flipped my hair teasingly, "Because I am so amazing." Lay grinned and took a piece of my hair, curling it behind my ear. "Yes you are." He said sincerely. I tried not to blush so I made a face instead. "Liar." Lay sighed tiredly, "Abby, what am i going to do with you?"

  I grinned. "N-o-t-h-i-n-g. So HA!" Lay rubbed his temples, "Do I have to show you?" "No. Last time I agreed you stuffed a mirror in my face." Lay shrugged, "You wanted to see right? i showed you." "But shoving a mirror in my face didn't help." I said with a smirk.

  "Well, you agreed so that is your problem." I scoffed, "It's not MY problem. It's yours." He raised an eyebrow and pointed to himself, "Mine?" I nodded. "MINE?" he asked, a bit dramatic. I nodded again. He tilted his head back and laugh. "At least I know beauty when I see one. I mean, do you want me to call you an old hag?"

  I grinned and lightly patted his shoulder, "Now you are telling the truth." Lay groaned and shook my shoulders, "No, I was kidding-" "SSSHHHHHHH! Yixing and Abby, it is class time. NOT break. Listen." The teach hissed, cutting Lay off. Lay gave me a small glare that said, 'We are talking about this later.'  I sent him a smug smile before turning and listening to the lesson.

  I've missed our arguments. I've missed his teasing, his smile, his laugh, just all of him. My best friend is back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  HEY EVERYONEEEE!! I'm sorry for the small updates and thank you all for staying with me since The Dark School Girl. It means a lot. So, here is Abby's POV.

  As you can see, her and Lay went to school together in China. They were-ARE the best of friends. I hope you guys enjoy this. Now, summer is approaching. I will be gone for the first two weeks.

  I will be leaving on Saturday, the 15th and will be gone for two weeks. When  I get back, I will write a long update. Now, I will try to update before I leave.  :)  I hope you all are having a good week!!

 

ANDDD

 

 

EXO'S ALBUM CAME OUT TODAY AND I AM LISTENING TO EVERY SONG AS POSSIBLE AND ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF IT OMG!!  :D  THEIR VOICES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! *wipes tear dramatically* 

 So, here is my FIRST reaction to when I saw the video posted.

 

 

Then it ended when I saw.. Kai's hair

Now, don't get me wrong, I love that cute dancing machine. But uuhh the new hair dew surprised me. A LOT. Especially when I saw the teaser photos.

 

These guys have changed from Aliens to Wolves.

 

Aliens

 

 

Wolves

 

 

They are still super duper amazing  xD  And D.O.'s voice.... So.. Enchanting..

 

I am just  *_*  Seeing him in this music video. 

 

  okay okayyy I'm done spazzing now  xD  Love you all~

 

-Crazygirl101