The Meeting

A little lighter, a little darker

   ABBY'S POV

 

 I soon dragged out Hee Jin out of the classroom, with Baekhyun holding my free hand. "Come ON! Don't you want to know?!" "M-maybe! So what!" Hee Jin stuttered, blushing.

 Baekhyun looked at us, confused. "Wait, what is going on?" I grinned as Hee Jin shook her head, making a cutting motion on .

 I sent her a wink and said, "Girl things, ya know~" Baekhyun pouted. "But I want to know." He tugged on my arm.

 My eyes widened and stared at his face. I suddenly cupped his face, "YOU ARE SO CUTE LET ME JUST LOVE YOU!" I suddenly excalimed/squealed.

 Hee Jin and Baekhyun's eyes widened in surprise. "You're so cute!" I cooed, still cupping his face. He flushed bright red, "R-really?"

 I nodded, "Yes!" "You love me?" He asked, happiness gleaming in his eyes. I froze and saw the look in his eyes, not knowing what to say.

 "Well.." He nodded for me to continue. "I-" "ABBY!" I heard a familiar voice exclaim. I turned and saw Lay running over with opened arms.

 I then found myself opening my arms and we ran towards each other in slow motion dramatically. Lay grinned and was about to embrace me when I ducked down and turned around quickly, shoving his back.

 Making him fall onto the floor. "OWW!" He yelped. "That's what you get!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

 "That hurt!" He whined. "Get used to it!" "Mean.." he muttered. I evilly laughed. "Evil is my middle name~" "Most likely idiot." He grumbled.

 I took a step toward him, "What did you say?!" He looked up at me and grinned, showing off his dimple. "I SAID." He paused as if he was talking to a 5 year old. "Your REAL middle name is Idiot."

 I gawked and l kicked his shin. "Abby!" He exclaimed, grasping his shin, pouting. "I hate you!" I said with a huff and looked away, my arms still crossed. "Aww no you don't~ You love me."

 "No I don't." I said, rolling my eyes. "Uhh..." I turned and saw an awkward Baekhyun, Hee Jin and Diana. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Baekhyun looked at Lay curiously. "Who is HE?" He asked, pointing.

 "It is not nice to point." Diana and I said in unison, scolding him. He put his hand down and scowled. "Well you kicked him. So I guess neither of us is very nice." "I know for a fact I am not nice. Besides, Yixing is used to this by now."

 Lay stood beside me. "Yeah, she was always like this." He said with a shrug. "How long have you two known each other?" Baekhyun asked.

 Lay put an arm around me. I saw Baekhyun's eyes narrow. "Well, we met in freshmen year. So about 4 years." "I know how to count." Baekhyun said sourly.

 

  BAEKHYUN'S POV

 Why is that guy here? Why is he touching MY girlfriend?! He has no right to! He even ruined the moment. I watched how she acted with him and I certainly did not like it. Yes, she shoved him down and even kicked him, but she looked close to him.

 Too close for my liking.

 I then took her hand and pulled her away from him, making her crash into my chest purposely and held her closely. I looked at Lay and almost smirked at his reaction. He was frowning. Does he not know I am Abby's boyfriend? I think I should prove this.

 I looked at her her and smiled before leaning down and kissing her in front of them. I heard Hee Jin squeal, Diana gagging and nothing from Lay.

 She didn't respond at first, but gradually did so. I heard Diana clear . "Okay, okay I know you two have hormonal issues. but seriously this is too fluffy." I broke the kiss and made a face at her. "You just wish you and Kai were like this." I said with a smirk.

 She scoffed. "He does that enough." "And you like it~" Abby sang. I looked at her and smiled affectionately. I brushed her bangs from her eyes and again wanted to ask her if she loves me.

 "Abby?" We all turned and looked at Lay, who looked blank. "This is your boyfriend?" I watched Abby's moments. She seemed nervous. But why? "Yeah. Why?" She said, calmly.

 He just looked at her and shrugged. "Might as well tell your best friend right?" I was slightly taken aback. Best friends? That's it? I relaxed a little.

 Maybe he doesn't like her. Just friends. Yeah. That's it. Perfectly. Abby laughed, still nervous. "Sorry.. I wanted you to meet him soon. Or.. later." Why later? "Why later?" Lay asked for me.

 Diana and Hee Jin watched, interested. "B-because. I wanted to tell you myself first." I rested my head on her shoulder and did a little wave, trying to be more friendly. If he DID like her, I didn't want him to think I was a rotten boyfriend.

 "Hi. I am Byun Baekhyun, Abby's boyfriend." I introduced myself with a small smile. Lay lightly smiled back, but he looked a little sad. "Hello. My name is Zhang Yixing, but I prefer to be called Lay." He said, bowing his head.

 I blinked. He is Chinese? His Korean is good. "Hello." I bowed my head back. Diana coughed, "Alright. So, Abby, you two were in China together as a freshmen and you honestly never told me?" I saw Abby play with her fingers and look around nervously.

 "Because.." She then waved her arms around and said mysteriously, "It was a secret." Lay looked amused as Diana looked at her as if to say, 'Get to the god damn point already.'

 "Well.. Okay because-" "Oh Abby~" A voice sang. We all turned. There was a boy with large doe like eyes and blonde hair with bangs. He looked like a dongsaeng. So young and pure. He could have put on a wig and BAM, instant beauty. 

 Abby, Diana and Lay's eyes widened. "Luhan gege? What are you doing here?" Lay asked. Luhan grinned, "I came to see a beautiful girl by the name of Abby." He sent her a flirty wink. I again felt a stab of jealously.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAEKHYUN GIFS!!

 

              

 

  Doesn't it look like he is thinking, "Why you trying to touch MY girlfriend?"

 

                    

                                             I love how he smirks at the end.  xD