Sum It Up ^.^

A little lighter, a little darker

  So, what I was going to write was.. *hehe* that Kris and Diana would spend moments together, remembering. I had some good flash backs. Diana in her old school back in the states had a huge crush on Kris. Or who she calls, "Wu."

 Diana had never had a crush on anyone before. Also, she had a policy never to fall for someone on her wrestling team. But it happened and she slowly warmed up to him. But before either of them could tell each other their feelings, Diana had left.

 She decided to forget everything and have a clean slate. She started to date Kai and slowly fell in love with him. So when EXO-M came into the school.

 She had seen Kris and the memories hit her, remembering everything. She had tried to avoid him but with no avail. She tried to be cold with him, but Kris knew her from inside out. He still had strong feelings with her.

 He would have later on confessed after they would have talked of the time when he was drunk, believing he could fly and him always being happy. Diana always called him her happy drunk.

 But she rejects him because she is in love with Kai and they resume their friendship. I would have made drama happen but oh wells~

 as for  ABBY  I would have made Lay and her spend a lot of time together. Lay would know his feelings. That he was IN LOVE with her. What Abby didn't know was that she was in love with Lay as well.

  (A/N: I'm very sorry for the people who wanted her to stay with Baekhyun. Wuv you all~) But she wouldn't think of it since she was with Baekhyun. But later on, she would realize her feelings of how differently she feels with Baekhyun.

 She realizes that she LIKED Baekhyun. She was never in love with him. She had a crush on him for years, but Lay was already in her heart. Basically, she had left her heart in China. 

 So she would have to break up with Baekhyun. This would have been a sad time for the characters. Abby would have felt bad for hurting Baekhyun since Baekhyun would have confessed that he loved her.

 Luhan was also in this love square but he wasn't in it much. Flirting here and there. He liked Abby a lot and tried to win her over, not knowing of Lay's feelings for her. Only Kris knew of Lay's feelings for Abby.

 After the break up, Diana, Lay and the others tried to comfort both Bacon and Abby. Even Kris tried to comfort Abby. In this story, I would have made Kris and Abby not be very fond of each other. Glaring at each other and a few insults here and there. Just for laughs~

 Then Lay would come clean of his feelings and as would Abby. He would confess after comforting her, holding her and making her smile. She would accept and them becoming a couple. Baekhyun would have wanted what was best for her, even if it hurt. I mean, he loved her for crying out loud.

 And so there would be a bit of drama with the fan girls for Abby saying, "We let you have Baekhyun oppa. Now you want Lay oppa? You selfish !" and then bullying would have taken place and such.

 And of course Lay would have gotten involved, Diana, seeing her best friend in trouble, would have gotten involved also. Soon enough the teasing would have ceased.

 After everything, there would be peace. Baekhyun and Kris would have moved on and been happy for Abby and Diana. All lovey dovey and just happy with each others presence.

 So then the story would end.

 (A/N: I am very happy for you all reading my first fan fiction and coming onto this one. I am sorry for ending it but I didn't truly have the feel for it anymore.. I am extremely sorry and I hope this will make it all better. At least you all know what would have happened right? Maybe someday.. Maybe.. I could finish this story. You never know.)

 (P.S. I would have made D.O. and Heejin together later on hehe. I mean, D.O. is amazing so why not? My friend always asks me, 'Why do you always give everyone girlfriends?' Well everyone deserves someone and I just like to soo blehh *sticks out tongue at Nightstar_2170)

 

   <---- I just LOVE this gif!! Chanyeol's face is just so cute! Our cute mini wolf <3

    Lay is just all, "Yeahh this happens all the time."